It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds rethink vaccination strategy as slowing demand reveals stark divide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They must create a new strategy to keep people begging for the vaccine. I have been reading articles where they say that after covid, even mild, there is an increased risk of dying in those people through multiple pathways for at least six months. Yeah, sure, anytime you recover from any virus, it taxes our bodies, risk of damage to the body increases a little. Sars-Cov-2 is no different. If you are old, yes, your risk of adverse effects is increased, because you do not make new cells as fast...it is called old age. The people who they examined in the VA study were probably mostly vietnam vets and earlier. Age of people in that study was not assessed. Most vets that use the VA are over fifty five or have conditions that raise their risk of a more complex viral side effect susceptibility.

Twisting science to fit your desired agenda happens all the time in this country. I am not saying the vets doing this research are lying, I am saying someone is twisting the information out of context and that age should be a determining factor as to pertinance of the info. They stated that contributing factors were not assessed in the results which actually makes the whole article just propaganda since the research was not fully evaluated.

I like science, I like reading research, but too often the evaluation of the research is steered to make people believe it is relevant when it is not.

That article will probably be used by CDC to promote vaccines when it should not be because peer reviewing would kick it out as non-pertinent if they properly evaluate it. But the CDC will possibly have their own people evaluate it and say it is admissible.

That is life, science is used against us more than it is used to help us. It is being used to make us believe in those running the show.

Is this virus dangerous? Yes, it is very dangerous to about four percent of Americans, and taking actions to protect those four percent is actually a good thing, but I do not think that this vaccine was tested enough to evaluate long term side effects which many vaccines have had in the past and were tossed out because overall they were found to not benefit society.
edit on 3-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Doesnt surprise me; I would guess most doctors are kool-aide drinking Democrats.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thats actually not funny, keep hearing rumors of the supply line crashing in on itself and skyrocketing grocery prices

I was serious

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Very interesting read. I think it really covers the plot behind the strategy.

I have three friends that are presently on quarantine because they have a family member that tested positive, so they were tested and was found positive. Three different families. I have a friend that teaches a class in person, he tested positive when tested by his job, so him and all his students are on quarantine, for testing positive.

None of these people "feel" sick.

They probably aren't sick, that's why they don't feel like it. To diagnose someone with anything, they have to have symptoms. Then the doctor will check those and make a diagnosis. If he's unclear he may or may not use a test to get further data but it wouldn't be conclusive.

These tests are the fault of all this nonsense. If you have no symptoms, you are healthy. End of.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm not a scientist, so I honestly don't know, but early on, we heard that once you get the wu-flu, you are immune to it at least for a while. Isn't that the same as getting the shot? The main concern was getting the vulnerable group vaccinated, they have had the opportunity now to do so. I'm sure as time passes and a large portion of the vaccinated public doesn't grow a penis out of their forehead, more will welcome the vaccine, but with the speed at which it was all done, to not understand the hesitancy seems completely tone deaf.

But when there is not real "positive" for the younger crowd to get their shot, they will still have to do all the same things, I can fully understand the mentality that a couple days of being sick is going to happen either way, get the shot, you might be sick for 24 hours, don't get the shot, and you have a chance you won't get sick at all. Or are all the stories of feeling poorly after the second dose all lies?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Thats actually not funny, keep hearing rumors of the supply line crashing in on itself and skyrocketing grocery prices

I was serious

I was pretty sure you were being serious, maybe I should have phrased that differently, but yea the possibility is there. So much so I've though about bringing in the staples again
edit on 3-5-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

The fear is getting tapped out.

there must come a point when even the most spoon-fed MSM glutton begins to see that the pandemic was/is not what they were told. trusting one's own eyes and ears still has a role in even the most sheeplike of sheeple's sense of awareness.

i hope.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If you have had the last freeze wherever you are, start planting now.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

there must come a point when even the most spoon-fed MSM glutton begins to see that the pandemic was/is not what they were told. trusting one's own eyes and ears still has a role in even the most sheeplike of sheeple's sense of awareness.

i hope.

Although we share the same hope it is with deep concern of the
damage already done. We're listing dead at sea and taking on water.
And someone has sabotaged the life boats so we can't even save the women
and children. And any vindication for seeing their vicious ways far ahead
of these current events? Will sadly sink beneath the waves. IDK sucks.

I envy most of you people here. Always refined never quick to temper.
I always feel anger well up inside and it isn't fun to try and control that.
And years of stupidity that angers me the most are of no help. I just
want to go ballistic but that scares the hell out of everyone I know.
edit on 3-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm not a scientist, so I honestly don't know, but early on, we heard that once you get the wu-flu, you are immune to it at least for a while. Isn't that the same as getting the shot? The main concern was getting the vulnerable group vaccinated, they have had the opportunity now to do so. I'm sure as time passes and a large portion of the vaccinated public doesn't grow a penis out of their forehead, more will welcome the vaccine, but with the speed at which it was all done, to not understand the hesitancy seems completely tone deaf.

But when there is not real "positive" for the younger crowd to get their shot, they will still have to do all the same things, I can fully understand the mentality that a couple days of being sick is going to happen either way, get the shot, you might be sick for 24 hours, don't get the shot, and you have a chance you won't get sick at all. Or are all the stories of feeling poorly after the second dose all lies?

1. No, the stories of feeling poorly after getting the vaccine are not false. Many of the generic symptoms of viral infections—fever, body aches, lethargy, etc.—are not the result of the virus itself, but are your body’s reaction to the immune system being activated. The difference is that when you experience those symptoms from the vaccine, you are NOT experiencing the other symptoms that are specific to the particular virus you are infected with—such as your lungs filling up with fluid and drowning you in your own juices.

2. Yes, once you get a COVID19 infection, you have some level of immunity to getting reinfected for some period of time. That’s very common with almost all viral infections, so there’s no reason to think it would be different with COVID19. From some of the reports that I’ve read, the pure mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) seem to confer more immunity for a longer period of time than simply getting the infection. However, almost no vaccine or infection necessarily confers 100% immunity for the rest of your life; that’s why boosters are necessary for many vaccines.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

? All the while Georgia cases hospitalizations and deaths are still low, yet Georgia lags well behind the national average on vaccine rollout. Georgia is literally the 4th worst vaccinated.

Georgia has a relatively small population with a relatively low density of around 183 per square mile (Compared to 12,000 for New Jersey and 27,000 for NCY). So it is to be expected that it will have low covid rates. Georgia also has low use of mass transit, and low levels of urbanization. Which are high risk transmission vectors.

This has nothing to do with the vaccine, and everything to do with how the state's population is.

I knew one of you would come in with an exception. Anytime the covid story or vaccine story pushed by your masters are challenged, you come in with an explanation for the “exception.” I do pray that you break out of the mind control. I really do.

That sh# makes me both laugh and angry at how good They are at brainwashing and manipulating the human brain. It's incredible.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I was pretty sure you were being serious, maybe I should have phrased that differently, but yea the possibility is there. So much so I've though about bringing in the staples again

You made me look to see if put an LOL there!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden's CDC is in big trouble. Fox News just reported that they've been caught accepting bribes from the teachers union.

Link?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Que the next calamity?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Very interesting read. I think it really covers the plot behind the strategy.

I have three friends that are presently on quarantine because they have a family member that tested positive, so they were tested and was found positive. Three different families. I have a friend that teaches a class in person, he tested positive when tested by his job, so he, and all his students are on quarantine, for testing positive.

None of these people "feel" sick.

It's called a false positive, by adjusting the threshold numbers the CDC could eliminate 90% of the positives for people that felt they had no more than a typical cold.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Here comes the BS push as those getting vaccinated slows down. Watch the pressure I wonder if they will change tactics?

A friend's daughter had a doctor visit last Friday for routine seasonal allergies. The doc asked her if she was going to get the covid vax. She responded something like: "No. I'm young and healthy. Aside from the pollen allergy, I have no issues."
It's almost hard to believe what the doc said. He tried to guilt her into it with the "you need to be a good citizen" routine. When that failed, he practically accused her of being evil and selfish for not getting the jab.
She was shocked. She's done with him, and is going to find a new doc.

My doc did this with me a couple of months ago. When I refused the vax, he immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was a conspiracy believer. People thought I was exagerrating.

Same here. I got a call from the VA this morning, not to ask me how I'm doing, like do I have any concerns about my meds or health since they have me on a 90 day appointment schedule. Nope, none of that, just wanted to know if I had taken the vaccine or would like to schedule a jab.

I replied that I haven't yet, and would like to schedule an appointment. She said I could come in next week, to which I replied, "Do you have any openings next year?"

Absolute silence. Then she started a lecture and I hung up.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It is very possible, since none of them even had cold symptoms.

Now that they have been listed as having COVID, they should not have to get the vaccine, which sort of protects their agenda.

At least they will have a reason for why all those people that did not get the vaccine, didn't end up in the hospital.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ColeYounger

Doesnt surprise me; I would guess most doctors are kool-aide drinking Democrats.

Yes. Democrats are FAR more likely to further their education and become doctors.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Que the next calamity?

Probably, but I'd say it can't be COVID-related cause people aren/t buying that BS anymore.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Perhaps but the strategy worked almost flawlessly.

Lockdown the population and control the supply chains and means of production.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join