It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEH HEH... Even God cannot answer this one!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A man, on a beach in California, is deep in prayer.
Suddenly he says out loud;
"O Lord, would you grant me just one wish?"
Clouds gather above him, and a booming voice says;
"Always you have been faithful, so I shall grant you one wish!"
"Thank you! I would like a bridge from here to Maui, so that I can drive over whenever I wish!"
"That is a bit materialistic, don't you think?" asks God. "Why don't you chose something else?"
The man thinks for a few minutes then he says;
"Lord, I wish to understand women. Why she gives you the silent treatment, why she she says 'nothing' when you ask her what is wrong, and..."
"So!" interrupts God, "You want two or four lanes on that bridge?"

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Mwaaaaahahahahahaha...

I have another slightly evil joke...

Please, women of this board, take no offense - it's just guys talking ;-)

Why is it called PMS?

Because "Mad Cows Disease" was already taken.. =-)

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That was DEAD funny. Kudos!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
He, he, he, he. Thats good stuff. LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here a question.

If any number divide itself equals one, and any number divide zero equals zero, what is zero divided by zero? Is it zero since divided by zero, or one since divided by itself?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
WTF was THAT all About?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Here a question.

If any number divide itself equals one, and any number divide zero equals zero, what is zero divided by zero? Is it zero since divided by zero, or one since divided by itself?

isn't b/c dividing nething by zero is impossible b/c u got a messed up answer

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thats hilarious. Thanks for the new joke.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

that's brilliant. you win the purlitzer for quantum weirdness simplified. my highly educated, indisputeable reply is, ....it's both, ...lather, rinse, repeat.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
F16, if you use a calculator, yes. But the calculator is a machine, not philosophy. Like...

If god is all powerful, he can make a rock so heavy he can't lift it. But if can't lift it, not all powerful. But If can't make a rock that heavy, not all powerful.

Or my favorite.......

How do you make a round square? Or a rectangular triangle? Can you show me one?

Or....

If the New World Order is such a bfd and a secret, how come everyone knows about it? If it was secret, we wouldn't know about it. Like the base the Roswell aliens were taken to. Government kept saying it didn't exist, yet two employees were injured and wnated to sue the base for pain and such. Question was, how can you sue something that doesn't exist?

Or, a storm comes, tree breaks and falls on car. Insurance company won't pay, why??? Act of god!!! No one has proven he exists, yet the insurance seem to know plenty about it.

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by James the Lesser]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

F16, if you use a calculator, yes. But the calculator is a machine, not philosophy. Like...

If god is all powerful, he can make a rock so heavy he can't lift it. But if can't lift it, not all powerful. But If can't make a rock that heavy, not all powerful.

Or my favorite.......

How do you make a round square? Or a rectangular triangle? Can you show me one?

Or....

If the New World Order is such a bfd and a secret, how come everyone knows about it? If it was secret, we wouldn't know about it. Like the base the Roswell aliens were taken to. Government kept saying it didn't exist, yet two employees were injured and wnated to sue the base for pain and such. Question was, how can you sue something that doesn't exist?

Or, a storm comes, tree breaks and falls on car. Insurance company won't pay, why??? Act of god!!! No one has proven he exists, yet the insurance seem to know plenty about it.

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by James the Lesser]
hey those are the ones to think about when searching for something because they will never be solved!

new topics

top topics

join