It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not psychic / but something / What?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's perfectly ok to prepare but don't allow your concerns to completely control your being. The only certainty in life is death. So rather than exist in a mind full of countless tomorrows. Live in the NOW. Breathing in nature with your entire being. Restoring the energy that increases the vibrancy in colours etc.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: 727Sky

Unlike others I say you are lucky to have a premonition. As far as demons and spirits I believe in those as much as I believe in some Sky Fairy who lets you screw up so you can burn in hell forever.

Interesting, you believe in some undefinable ability from a stranger but not unseen beings who manipulate and cause evil.

Not really.. But I do believe in depression and even Psychologist will say it exist. If he or she believes in whatever then it is up to them and it is not for me to judge them one way or the other.. I only choose to give them my time or choose not to. Either way depression is not something I wish to add to.

People want to believe in "whatever" it is up to them as long as they do not try to force their belief's on me and mine.

Having lived in a Muslim country, a Buddhist country and a Christen country everyone seems to think they have the answers and the one true way. Miracles are claimed along with healings and the threat of eternal damn nation in all.... except for the Buddhist I have been around as they do not believe in a god only a way of life.

I do not care one way or the other as I grew up with the fire a brimstone of the southern Baptist and then the threat of the sword or cane in a Muslim country. Muslims in the name of religion treating women the way they do is not a place or a religion I ever want to be around again.

Moderate Christens who do not live in constant fear of judgement day are fine with me even though Christ said he came for the Jews Mathew 15: 23 not the Canaanites (a non Jew). I knew a preacher of the First Born... If you were not of the Church of the First Born you were probably going straight to hell with no lunch breaks... Kinda like the Catholics and the Protestants used to be without all the burning of witches at the stake and a few other unsavory things all done in the name of god.

…22 And a Canaanite woman from that region came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is miserably possessed by a demon.” 23 But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”…

The older King James version of the story is best without all the revised updates to soften the story. He goes on to say it would be unfair to take the bread from the children of Israel and cast it to the dogs.. WHOA!!! In any old world country you call someone a dog that is a supreme insult as a dog does not know who it's father is/was..

But like I said anyone can believe whatever as it is up to them which one true god the want to pray to. All these true gods say believe in me or kinda go to hell.. Hummm A dear friend of mine swore he could lay his hands upon his house and through prayer and his churches deacons prayers could heal his plumbing.. I never argued with him but he did end up with a plumber after it was found out the great leader of the church was trying to make babies with several wives in the church !! Just another faith cult IMO. Oh but my religion is different and better !! Golly Geez have I heard that all my life......except from the Buddhist.... I suppose because I do not go to temple and give money for good luck and the newest building project.

Someone once said, “Be who you are and say what you will. The ones that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.” Could be a truism or just more empty words unless you are around a cult member who disagrees with you then be prepared to defend yourself.

The religious factions preach and proclaim tolerance while in truth anyone who does not fall within their sects hierarchy are condemned to a fate worse than death and in some cases instant death. Religions IMO are a destructive force which has been responsible for untold thousands of deaths and wars, all in the name of some silent unseen sky fairy who has mankind write what the god supposedly wants us to believe. Key words being "man writes what is to be believed" and then the man claims his hand was guided by some supreme god. Thousands of years of stifled growth and advancement due to some written words supposedly by a god who promises paradise after you are dead yet written by men who seek power or live in a fantasy of their own creation today.. I am not a very "organized religion" kinda guy.. but I am who I am and did say what I meant for the most part... If offended I mean no offense as I offer only a different perspective for you to consider or disregard.. "Up to you" a great saying that !!
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Shaiker

A cycle is ending.

The pulse of our planet is getting dimmer and dimmer before our next magnetic shift.

Everything on this planet is attuned to that.

Our brain, after all, runs on the same frequency.

Don't fear it.

It is just something that has happened before and will happen again.

Prepare for it, however.

Simply because it is the end of a human cycle.

ETA, if my post was confusing look up Schumann resonance and the works of Dr. Wolfgang Ludwig.

In THIS cycle, they figured it out.

Now on to the next cycle.

I'll just leave this here: Schumann Resonance Spike April 2021

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
"Keep your unbelief". That is what mama taught me. Old school cajun folks used to say that. I dont do voodoo or any of that, but if you 'believe' in "whatever", it gives it power. Keep your unbelief and stop going to others for guidance. They are human, just like you. Maybe they are psychic, maybe they have visions from something. Keep your unbelief and you'll be safe. I always have been with that mentality

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The laws of physics don't prohibit time from going backwards.

However, the laws of quantum mechanics make a difference between "collapsed" and un "collapsed" wave functions. An uncollapsed wave function is still able to be any of its allowed states. A collapsed one has a definite state.

Observing a wave function's state causes it to collapse FOR THE OBSERVER (and only for them.)

For those who have not yet observed a future event, the event is an un collapsed wave function that could still end up any number of ways.

For someone who has seen the future, it is a collapsed wave function. And cannot be changed (even though it is a future event.)

That can be depressing.

In mythology this is similar to the story of Cassandra : en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Cassandra%20was%20said%20to%20be,gift%20to%20see%20the%20future.

Knowing/sensing, for example that there will be a tsunami tomorrow, but being powerless to change it can make you feel helpless.

But there is a silver lining. If you're interested I will tell you that part (if you haven't guessed it yet.)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I recently watched heaven is for real and taking this thread in and I see those of you passing condemnation on a child for being possessed. Instead of entertaining the fact that he may have experienced something special. You folks should pray for clarity from God to understand the manner you attempt to witness to others is not the words of someone that knows Jesus.

I thank those that have offered insight and help to understand what is likely science we as humanity does not yet understand.
edit on 5-5-2021 by Shaiker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Live in the NOW. Breathing in nature with your entire being. Restoring the energy that increases the vibrancy in colours etc.

Today I was in the NOW ZONE, looking up into the deep blue sky underneath beautiful green trees. Just taking in all of the colors of nature, it felt good... like becoming one with the universe.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Think of it this way: the discovery of sonar came from copying something animals were being observed to do.

Quantum Mechanics actually doesn't forbid information going back in time (so long as it isn't used in a way that would change the part of the future that sent it.)

So this may be a technology some day.

Then, it is a huge surprise if perhaps some animals have evolved to have it already?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
citing post by DeathSlayer ---concerning the OP
''

when the Psychic who refused a 'reading' because your hand (and astral body) was too Hot is the only explanation i can think of....

might be something like the Mark of Cain...... or else a type of Onus that the man-of-God named JOB had to contend with,,,,
for some reason your person is tagged or has a force-field that tells others' hands-off !

edit on th31162030605106002021 by St Udio because: modify response target

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join