It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immunization Vaccination or Inoculation Choose Your Words Wisely

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just posting this to make people aware of the differences between the terms immunization, vaccination, and inoculation. This information might be useful esp. in a medical situation.

The first two are a little tricky, but that can be used to your advantage in certain situations.

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), vaccination and immunization are related, although one essentially describes an action while the other describes the effect.

By the WHO definition:

Vaccination employs vaccines to stimulate the body’s own immune system to protect the person against subsequent infection or disease.

Immunization is the process whereby a person is made immune or resistant to an infectious disease, typically by the administration of a vaccine.

Immunization can be used if you have tested positive with COVID at anytime for any reason, but haven't had the jab. If asked if you've been vaccinated, say no I was immunized or I got the immunization. You could even lie and they'd have to test you to prove differently. It's likely a doctor would understand you, but lay people wouldn't.

Immunization confers immunity. As such, a person can become immune to a disease when the body is exposed to the disease-causing organism (pathogen) and develops antibodies to fight it.

These next two aren't that tricky, for most normally intelligent people.

Although inoculation and vaccination are sometimes used interchangeably, one is ultimately an act and the other is the process that spurs immunity.

By definition:
Inoculation is the act of introducing a vaccine into a person's body. It can be used in other contexts, such as when a culture is inoculated with body fluids (such as from a nasal swab) to test for the presence of a bacterium or virus.

Vaccination is the process of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into a nostril.

Link to Article

edit on 2-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

changed my mind
edit on 2-5-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I know these covid “jabs” are not vaccines, that’s for sure.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well, I'd call it gene therapy to be more precise, but I'm no expert by far.

To be fair, if you have to say vaccine, say the unlicensed and unapproved experimental vaccines that haven't undergone long term human trails. It's a mouthful, but gets the point across.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here is one of those situations I was thinking of where the use of the words "immunized" and "immunization" may come in handy.

Next Phase of COVID Vaccination is To Create Public Pressure, You Are Selfish and Destroying Herd Immunity if You Do Not Cooperate

“To get America to herd immunity, being vaccinated should be incentivized. If that fails, CNN’s Michael Smerconish proposes the government and businesses should consider measures to exclude the unvaccinated from the workplace and events.”

Can you see how that can work? If you have ever tested positive, you are immunized so you are part of the herd immunity. Because there is no official immunization cards, it's privileged information between you and your doctor. If they suspect you are lying, they have to make you take the antibody test to prove if you are or not. If you take the quick test or nasal swab and happen to test negative, well then, you are fully immune to COVID and a shinning example of herd immunity at work! However, you shouldn't chance those tests because if you come up positive, the immunization argument won't work for at least for another two or three weeks after the test.

LINK

edit on 2-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well, I'd call it gene therapy to be more precise, but I'm no expert by far.

To be fair, if you have to say vaccine, say the unlicensed and unapproved experimental vaccines that haven't undergone long term human trails. It's a mouthful, but gets the point across.

EXCELLENT, excellent suggestion. I’ll use that. In conjunction with saying that they are NOT vaccines.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think ur missing the point.. it’s irrelevant whether u call it vaccine, inoculation, or arm stabby fairy dust , the point is they got ur nuts in a vice and they’ll either tighten or loosen as the narrative dictates .
We’re tightening up this week , more lockdowns cases are rising...
We’re easing restrictions this week, cases are falling and restriction measures seem to be working... however , should cases rise, we will introduce lockdown measures again.
Somebody seems to be able to dictate how ur life goes at the drop of a hat.. not laws, not rules in place by elected officials, cause some politicians disagree with the lockdowns, , not even scientists cause a load of those disagree with the strict lockdowns...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i'm willling but not inspired to call the COVID serum a 'vaccine' as thats the official term used for the
'Jab Juice'

if i continually call the Jab-Juice a Potion or Serum then i might indeed get a 'Jab' of a more deadly Variant of COVID while getting jostled in a subway ride or some such clandestine delivery by a Agent of big-pharma or intel

knowing the difference is to keep it discreet and among those you trust, its not a soap box theater matter imho

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You’re willing to call it a vaccine because that’s what it’s officially being called? You’re part of the problem then, buddy.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Is there a signature required to get a shot of that crap?

Can you imagine 6 months from now when people start really dropping dead. Not that they arent dropping dead now. They surely are! The death rate in older Americans is very high. I think it was at least 2% die within a couple days. Some having single car accidents on the way home. Real weird.
edit on 2-5-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ok, my cat just bit me, shoved his teeth almost to my finger bone, two puncture wounds. So, he just innoculated me with something in his mouth to stimulate and immune response. He vaccinated me to be resistant to bacon because that is the last thing he ate before he was laying on the chair. I know, it serves me right for disturbing him on his computer chair that he allows me to use sometimes. I have two little dot bandages on the two puncture wounds, I got both vaccines at one time. I should qualify for one of those vaccine cards now. I used hydrogen peroxide instead of alcohol like they use at the vaccine clinics.

I sure hope he did not clean his butt before biting me.

Did I properly use the words?
edit on 2-5-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The CDC makes no distinction between vaccination, inoculation and immunization. It looks like they understood the possible loop hole in the use of the word immunization.

Immunization: The Basics
Definition of Terms

Let’s start by defining several basic terms:

Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

Link

I noticed that they called a vaccine a "product", so it could be anything like widgets or shoes, a shoe is a product, right? The lack of specific and scientific definitions make me distrust them highly.

edit on 2-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

edit on 2-5-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

We should all start using the word "imunocunation" to eliminate the ++ungood words from out speaks.

Then Big Brother will smile upon us ++goodly.

edit on 2/5/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

How about..."poisoning"???

ETA - Both my MIL and FIL have been in the hospital (3) times since their 2nd vaccination. FIL is bleeding from every orifice, high white and low red blood cell counts. Just today they had to give him a complete blood transfusion. He was perfectly fine before the covid shots. Same for my MIL, and then her white blood cell count dropped to dangerously low and they wouldn't let her out of the hospital. They are both absolutely convinced it was the covid shots that did it. Neither one of them had EVER been in the hospital before this. Seriously!

Both of my parents have passed, but I would never wish this on them!! This is complete madness, and I've heard it more with more people than I can count! The above is just direct personal experience, not second hand.

I don't care what anybody says, this "vaccine" is flat out DANGEROUS! You can rail on me, flame me all you want, but I will NEVER get this shot!

edit on 5/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

you mean
this Experimental Biological Agent
is flat out Dangerous!

sorry to hear about
your inlaws

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

How about..."poisoning"???

ETA - Both my MIL and FIL have been in the hospital (3) times since their 2nd vaccination. FIL is bleeding from every orifice, high white and low red blood cell counts. Just today they had to give him a complete blood transfusion. He was perfectly fine before the covid shots. Same for my MIL, and then her white blood cell count dropped to dangerously low and they wouldn't let her out of the hospital. They are both absolutely convinced it was the covid shots that did it. Neither one of them had EVER been in the hospital before this. Seriously!

Both of my parents have passed, but I would never wish this on them!! This is complete madness, and I've heard it more with more people than I can count! The above is just direct personal experience, not second hand.

I don't care what anybody says, this "vaccine" is flat out DANGEROUS! You can rail on me, flame me all you want, but I will NEVER get this shot!

Seriously!

Man that really sucks, sending prayers to you and your family.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Damn, those are extreme reactions, some I never heard of. I hope they recover fully soon and have no lasting symptoms.

I hate how cases like these are merely blown off as very rare and made to seem like anecdotal evidence by the "experts". I've read about many cases of some really horrible reactions and many deaths, but not a word on the MSM. I have to go to alternative fringe news sources to find the pictures and first hand accounts of these adverse reactions for "real" evidence. It gets very real when people you know personally have had adverse reactions to this "vaccine".

If the news is about effective treatments outside of these "vaccinations" or the adverse effects of these "vaccines", it gets down played, denied or ignored. No matter what you know from personal experience, or what you heard from a close friend or relative, it's like inadmissible hear say evidence in court, chalked up as anecdotal evidence and rejected as conspiracy nonsense.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

OMG! I am so sorry that happened! That sounds like a horrible way to go, Yeah i am not taking this shot, they can ban me form every public place, IDC! I prefer not to be around people anyway. The way that my husband and I are heading we will be self sufficient without the grocery store. We already have meat rabbits, we are fixing our home up, and I told him the minute you put a pool in and a playground for our younger kids, I may never leave the house!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

He said they passed away, so they didn't recover at all. Which is really sad!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

He said they passed away, so they didn't recover at all. Which is really sad!

Dear Lord! That so horrible!

I'm so sorry I hadn't realized that they had passed away. This makes this all so much worse, I've been hearing more of these extreme reactions.

My oldest brother got the first jab, then came down with COVID within days. He survived and is doing well, however, he hasn't gotten jab number two yet. I'm really worried for him if he gets the second shot, he is 62 with multiple serious health issues.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join