It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Sen. Harry Reid thinks Lockheed Martin may have UFO fragments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

George Orwell

What a wonderful quote. Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wow, if it could just be someone other than Harry Reid saying this.
I don’t trust him at all.

i think the lawmaker is grasping at a last chance at fame and glory... he might get a footnote in history as a UFO Disclosure opportunist/contributer / politician for Nevada

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Senator Harry Reid on UFO debris: "I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials.”
Where did he get this info? Top Men.[yvid]Senator Harry Reid on UFO debris: "I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials.” Where did he get this info? Top Men.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

As a retired LM flight test engineer, I have to say that I really doubt there is anything Lm may have that the govt does not know about. Ten or twelve years ago when I was still working, A govt rep was scheduled to have a meeting with some of us,
My department manager had us together befor said meting was to occur. He repeatedly told us not to mention a certain metal chasis we had in one of our materal cribs. Then when the govt meting happened, one of my fellow engineers who was also at the pre-meeting started to talk about the chasis. I reached over and pinched him but there was no shutting him up.
Therefore, it is my guess that if there are any materials that LM has, then the Govt knows. I will never tell what I know because I keep my word and will take what I know to the grave.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

Your line manager repeatedly told you not to mention something to a govt. rep.
Not that we need any more.....but isn't that good evidence of compartmentalisation?
edit on 3-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I'm not sure what compartmentalisation means in this context. But to me this is example of need to know, security clearance.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good posts. Ultimately, anyone who worked on a project has an oath and agreement unless it becomes between the MI complex and the Constitution. This is is a tough call unless it is so compelling that it bring truth to the citizens. When is mentioning of advanced materials engineering not necessarily a violation of a security oath although the existence of said materials is vital for the pursuit of truth and liberty? I have struggled with this for twenty years although it is not something worth anything unless info is published in a scientific journal. That will not happen in my life, so I see where others lead. Anyway, I don’t have the evidencing data from my project but I know it exists.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So you're saying it's good to keep secrets from he government?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
a reply to: Jukiodone

I'm not sure what compartmentalisation means in this context. But to me this is example of need to know, security clearance.

....so if we acknowledge "need to know" and the personnel on the approved list are transient - surely you can imagine a situation where the entity with a 4-8 year turnover of "officials" might be dis-advantaged?

That's not to say the ultimate authority for the classification doesn't reside within "govt."- but for the purposes of many long term, national security related projects- "govt" is the three people who administer the approved personnel list.

Once you add USAP's/Waived SAP's to the mix.....it gets even sketchier.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I've noticed recently that many of the "news stories" regarding craft, evidence and video all lead to Bigalow and Knapp in some way, shape or fashion.

Have you noticed similar?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Yep all roads lead to the Vegas UFO Mafia. The real gatekeepers. Yet no one puts Bigelow or his chums under intense scrutiny. Possibly because they have higher connections.

From the day Doug Kurthh was the first witness to the tic-tac UFO in 2004 to his joining Bigelow Aerospace soon after to manage Harry Reid's $22m project. Or the latest UFO Expose in the New Yorker quoting heavily from Leslie Kean. There's a whole group of people all connected and all pushing the UFO agenda.

Kean of course sits on the board of Bigelow's latest project with former TTSA Director Puthoff. Kean was also linked to Chris Mellon on the board of UFODATA.

George Knapp is not only Jeremy Corbell's mentor (no idea how he got involved with an amateur drifter like that!) But Knapp was recruited long ago as part of Tom DeLonge's TTSA Project to "direct info towards the youth".

Then we come to the policeman who gave up a $90k a year career to pose as an untrained journalist and run a website, Tim McMillan. He was given the 10 month BAASS report, that no one else outside that circle has seen not long after he became a "journalist".

Harry Reid of course has long been a friend of Bigelow and received donations from him.

Maybe these people aren't quite who they appear to be?

edit on 4/5/2021 by mirageman because: ..

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
First contact?
The July 24, 1994 Reno Gazette-Journal reported on George Knapp’s coverage of Bob Lazar and Area 51.

“The KLAS series alarmed some viewers. A man wrote Nevada Sen. Harry Reid, beseeching him to check into the covered-up program of alien spacecraft and ‘live aliens in captivity’.”

Could that have been Robert Bigelow?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: TXRabbit

Yet no one puts Bigelow or his chums under intense scrutiny. Possibly because they have higher connections.

Have you researched Bigelow and Reid's familial connections before they became Bigelow and Reid?

Higher connections indeed.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ApacheMonk

Have you researched Bigelow and Reid's familial connections before they became Bigelow and Reid?

Higher connections indeed.

Got any links?
I thought Reid was the son of an impoverished miner from Nevada??

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
A couple of decades back people were kinda shocked when they found out that Lockheed Martin,the world's largest defense contractor,was heavily involved in the Human Genome Project.If you're the world's top UFO R&D company it makes perfect sense that you would be interested in genetics.I suspect archaeology is also of great interest to them.

In 2005 Bill Clinton is asked about UFOs and all of a sudden he starts talking about GENETICS and has some weird body language:

"I'll give you a serious thing though.In 2000 I was able to participate with Tony Blair and representatives of the French,German,Japanese and Canadian governments and announcing that we have succeded in sequencing the human genome and perhaps some of you have investments in all these biotech companies and now you know we cloned Dolly the sheep and now apparently they may have cloned a dog.My own view is that assuming we don't do something stupid like burn ourselves up with global warming or blow ourselves up with a military conflict we could just as easily avoid,I think a lot of these biotechnology issues will be the dominant sort of intellectual and ethical challenges of the lives of those of you who are 10,20,30 years younger than I am...and a lot of the things that happen good and bad will be stranger than anything ever written in science fiction."

I think we are living those times and Lockheed Martin is a crucial part of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join