It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Speaks Out Against the Dem Deathworshippers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"The radical Democratic left is an army of soulless ghouls. Being of the living dead, they live in a world of death and try to impose it on we the living. Witness who led the charge: a radical homosexual, Barney Frank. A radical abortion Mafiosa, Barbara Boxer."

www.homestead.com...

Savage has gone "nuts" on his radio progam over this subject. he is waging a one man war against the "evil" deathcrats as he calls them. Perhaps he is right.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hold on a second. When did everyone forget that we happen to live in one united country? When people start going crazy and accusing the other side of going and royally f***ing up our country for everything that's wrong, it's no good.

Eventually people could be killing each other because they think they're saving the damn country by killing the "soulless ghouls."

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Narain
Hold on a second. When did everyone forget that we happen to live in one united country? When people start going crazy and accusing the other side of going and royally f***ing up our country for everything that's wrong, it's no good.

Eventually people could be killing each other because they think they're saving the damn country by killing the "soulless ghouls."

Actually Micheal is pointing out that liberalism is a mental disease of the highest infestation rate. Just look around at any liberal, progressive, etc. They are all insane, according to Doctor Savage that is.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I agree that some of the things that the man says make sense. However, he takes it way too far.

By his logic, I could call people who believe in a religion different than mine crazy too.

Buddhists are crazy.
Muslims are crazy.
Protestants are crazy.
Canadians and the French are too.

And where does that get me? I come off looking like an ignorant jackass.

I don't know. Perhaps Savage uses this particular tactic to get attention(Not necessarily in a bad way) and get his message out to a broader audience.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hey Doc, first off, you should cut down on the caffiene intake for your avatar. Her eyes are huge with all that natural speed running around

Now that we have had a moment of levity, lets talk about Micheal Savage. This is a man who is preaching hate of our fellow American just because the 'other' Americans dont have the same ideals as he does. I ask you this. What makes him so high and mighty that only his ideas are the right ones? Savage is just another Micheal Moore wrapped up in a different shell. Savage, Moore,Colter, O'Riely, they all preach hate towards the political group that they dont like for one reason or another. Doc, I implore you to stop watching and listening to such people. They will only attempt to subvert your opinions into their own and make you think like them.

[edit on 3/25/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Let the radical fringes of society expose themselves for what they are.

Add Peggy Noonan to the list of people that hate America along with Savage.

I don't understand Mainstream America by Peggy Noonan

Just watching CNN and FOX, this has been an especially revealing excercise in documenting just how over represented the radically fringe religious right wing extremist minority is in American politics and media.

Excellent. Keep 'em coming Horacid.

Though this should be in Politics @ ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ah....Michael Weiner, a.k.a. Savage
Much like Leslie Blitzer ( a.k.a "Wolf"). Silly scared little boys making up strong names to cover their weakness of mind, body and perspective.

If world wide deaths, not just American, from war - blockade - ceasing plannned parenthood aide - and the stoppage of medical funding, were to be tallied, Mr. Weiner would find that "Conservatives" have beat to high holy Heaven any number that "Liberals" might have posted.....by many fold!!

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'll tell y'all what I told friends at my church. I've had the "privilege" of listening to Mike Savage on the radio since they bought out the Fish. I was excited when the station came on the air, talk radio with a Christian slant. Finally! I think I listened to it twice after it came on the air, both times I tuned into Savage.

He is deserving of his name.

I was extremely disappointed with how angry at the world he was. It's really disappointing; I was expecting much more from a station that professed its self as being Christian talk radio. I expected...Oh, I dunno, talking about the issues and when addressing those who are wrong from their viewpoint, they'd...You know, address it with kindness and compassion. I didn't expect them to be frothing at the mouth trying to inspire hate and fear in Christians for those who disagree with their politics or faith.

Michael Savage is no representative of The Jake. Not at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mike Weiner needs to hear it from your brand of conservative: y'all can force a letter campaign into overdrive against Ms Jackson's nipple, but on the transgressions of blantant misrepresentation to anything Christian by Weiner........y'all za sleepin'!

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Mike Weiner needs to hear it from your brand of conservative: y'all can force a letter campaign into overdrive against Ms Jackson's nipple, but on the transgressions of blantant misrepresentation to anything Christian by Weiner........y'all za sleepin'!

Not entirely. Granted, I've never written to him, I also don't listen to him and encourage other Christian friends I have not to tune into that radio station. So it's more of a passive campaign. If I were to write a letter to everyone I have a problem with or support, I would have to become a professional letter writer. I go after the issues that are really important to me. Michael Savage means as much to me as Rush Limbaugh. Do you think I could give Rush a call, tell him I'm a conservative, then tell him he's an angry windbag, and he would really believe I'm a conservative? And Savage is angrier than Rush is!

top topics

join