It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine shedding, especially a concern for women.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I saw mention of it a few weeks ago and didnt give it any thought, just blowing smoke. But maybe there is something to it.

Pfizer admits that SHEDDING can occur and non-jabbed can be exposed by INHALATION or SKIN CONTACT - orginally saw on it on Gab where they link to Youtube , which leads to this webite, and this PDF(pg 67).

Many reports on reddit that the jab can cause heavier periods - link1, link2, link3
but possibly also happens with just exposure to the vaccinated.

Some more discussion
robertdavidsteele.com...
This doctor(above link) mentions that the body continues to make the fake spike protein. I would tend to think after the flu like symptoms are over from the 2nd jab, that the body has stopped making the fake covid protein. Someone should be able to easily verify this.

Spike protein thoughts
www.youtube.com...

Interesting comparison between 2 google searches with 2 different time frames. Pfizer mentions concern over shedding of vaccinated coming into contact with un-vaccinated pregnant women. Start in at 1:33 of this video. Skip to 2:20 for Instagram examples, mainly women reporting issues(maybe men also, not sure how many men use instagram)
banthis.tv...

Oddly enough, one private school in Florida wont employ vaccinated teachers.

I expect at some point they will recommend pregnant women not get the vaccine, time will tell. But what about also isolating away from recently vaccinated?

One possible mitigation, systemic enzymes help digest proteins in the blood stream. - link1, link2, link3, link4, link5

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Um. "Shedding" - that old chestnut. I have had a look, but I can find no official source from Pfizer admitting shedding. Your link to a Pfizer documnet says sod-all about shedding.

Here's a link which may dispute some of the claims: Respectful in Science

Antivax pediatrician Dr. Larry Palevsky recently demonized COVID-19 vaccines by resurrecting the old antivaccine trope of vaccinated people “shedding” and causing illness in the unvaccinated. This time, he claims, the shedding of spike protein causes illness and menstrual problems in the unvaccinated. It’s utter nonsense.

and

How shedding after a vaccine really works Regular readers will know that a favorite antivaccine trope is to claim that live attenuated virus vaccines (vaccines using a weakened version of the virus that can’t cause disease) “shed” the virus and that that shedded virus is dangerous to those around them. This is a trope that existed long before the COVID-19 pandemic that’s being repurposed by antivaxxers now.

edit on 30/4/2021 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Um. "Shedding" - that old chestnut. I have had a look, but I can find no official source from Pfizer admitting shedding. Your link to a Pfizer documnet says sod-all about shedding.

Here's a link which may dispute some of the claims: Respectful in Science

Antivax pediatrician Dr. Larry Palevsky recently demonized COVID-19 vaccines by resurrecting the old antivaccine trope of vaccinated people “shedding” and causing illness in the unvaccinated. This time, he claims, the shedding of spike protein causes illness and menstrual problems in the unvaccinated. It’s utter nonsense.

and

How shedding after a vaccine really works Regular readers will know that a favorite antivaccine trope is to claim that live attenuated virus vaccines (vaccines using a weakened version of the virus that can’t cause disease) “shed” the virus and that that shedded virus is dangerous to those around them. This is a trope that existed long before the COVID-19 pandemic that’s being repurposed by antivaxxers now.

Sounds like the "super spreader" annotation used through out 2020,which was BS too.

edit on 30-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

They made quick work and blocked half your links.. even through vpn..

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

media.tghn.org...

page 67 and 68 dont use the word shedding but admit that people can be exposed to the "vaccine" through inhalation or skin to skin contact.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

This was debunked a while back, its not a real thing.

I'm not convinced that you believe it is either.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

They also call it a STUDY!

Rainbows
Jane

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I would demand all injected people to stay the hell away from me. For the simple fact that they don't know when they are ill.
Symptomless spreading is a myth. Being without symptoms used to be called healthy and everyone left you alone.
If you do have the coughs and sneezes and fevers because you are ill, a normal person stays at home because they feel absolutely chiite and are in pain.

Suddenly we have those who are now apparently not getting any symptoms because they are suppressed, who therefore will be careless because they think they are immune. They [according to the 'officials'] won't feel chiitty when they have the 'rona. So even if they are laden with virus, they'll stomp around me and probably infect me by just breathing.

So please vaxxed, stay the heck away, wear a lanyard telling me you are a possible walking petry dish, and NEVER take your masks off, so I and every other normal person can avoid you like the plague! You are now dangerous.
edit on 30-4-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I would demand all injected people to stay the hell away from me. For the simple fact that they don't know when they are ill.
Symptomless spreading is a myth. Being without symptoms used to be called healthy and everyone left you alone.
If you do have the coughs and sneezes and fevers because you are ill, a normal person stays at home because they feel absolutely chiite and are in pain.

Suddenly we have those who are now apparently not getting any symptoms because they are suppressed, who therefore will be careless because they think they are immune. They [according to the 'officials'] won't feel chiitty when they have the 'rona. So even if they are laden with virus, they'll stomp around me and probably infect me by just breathing.

So please vaxxed, stay the heck away, wear a lanyard telling me you are a possible walking petry dish, and NEVER take your masks off, so I and every other normal person can avoid you like the plague! You are now dangerous.

If you're scared, stay home.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

If you were born in the U.S, where unfortunatly this mentality seems to be an epidemic so.. Just an educated guess, and have attented any public school or higher education....you are likely vaccinated. Even if not- an overwhelming % of the population , thank god, is still vaccinated in some way. I know you all like to pretend otherwise but just like with this OP , reality simply disagrees.

Tell me, how are you staying away from yourself?

Smh.
edit on 563013507am30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

She's got a point.

You're all still just as much a Typhoid Mary Risk with the shot as I am without the shot.

Kinda sucks when people stop trusting & start shunning, eh? Probably shouldn't have spent a year being pro-vax dicks, then.
edit on 4/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: Also, the density is thick. Beta test vaxers having a cow over the notion of "Dunno how this is going to play out, suit up still" is somehow more offensive than randomly assuming the next person on the sidewalk ever had the Real McCoy.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

And I thought you had at least at minimum...of common sense.

You won't call me (911) to save you, family etc....because we're all vax?

Got it. Now call your local Emergency...and tell us to ignore any and every life threatening call from you and your kids...because....we are all...all...vax'd.

EMT Paramedic/FEMA/D.H.Sec

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

She's got a point.

You're all still just as much a Typhoid Mary Risk with the shot as I am without the shot.

Actually, that's false. A single dose halves the transmission rate. And if you've had both it's reduced further.

www.bbc.co.uk...

If we've all had the shot then transmission will be next to nothing as you chances of catching it or transmitting are both reduced.
edit on 30-4-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
How Conflicts of Interest Have Corrupted the CDC - 2015

....Half of Published Research Likely to Be Completely False, Warns Editor-in-Chief of Major Medical Journal

Just as the CDC insists it has the ability to maintain its integrity awash in industry cash, corporations insist they have the integrity to stay on solid scientific ground when researching its own products. But, just as studies show the source of funding alters scientific conclusions, so research reveals that industry-funded research is riddled with flaws, shortcomings, and outright fraud. As reported by the Progressive Review:9,10

“… Dr. Richard Horton, the current editor-in-chief of the Lancet…recently published a statement11 declaring that a lot of published research is in fact unreliable at best, if not completely false. ‘The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness…’

Dr. Marcia Angell…makes her view of the subject quite plain: ‘It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of the New England Journal of Medicine’”......

Pre-Covid

Hopefully, you will resolve to take control of your health and avoid becoming a statistic of a conflict-of-interest-driven system that places greater value on share holders than patients. Addressing your diet is an obvious place to start, along with a regular exercise program.

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

In 2020 the term 'super spreader' was just a propaganda term meant to inspire fear.

As the effects of these experimental drugs mature over time, it may well come to pass that some of those inoculated with the drug will become contagious to others. Only time will tell.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Nyiah

She's got a point.

Actually, that's false. A single dose halves the transmission rate. And if you've had both it's reduced further.

www.bbc.co.uk...

If we've all had the shot then transmission will be next to nothing as you chances of catching it or transmitting are both reduced.

Aw, look folks, goalpost moving again. First it was supposed to be a real vaccine that provided miraculous fast-tracked immunity to some degree.

Then, WHOOPS. No, it's just a shot that doesn't prevent #, only "lessens" the sniffles.

Now we're back to it DOES provide immunity. Or not. Depends on which tool is blathering for the day.

When you folks make up your minds, don't bother letting us know, because we're still not buying what you're selling when you flip-flop on the damn shot's basic purpose worse than Ho Harris flips onto her back.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So as a shedding person comes in contact with those that are not vaccinated is what they are giving off stronger, weaker or equal to the original vaccine. My point, the only way this is an issue is if somehow the body amplifies it when it is shedding making it stronger. Otherwise this should not be an issue.

We have enough division and fear in the world, we shouldn't be trying to make the vaccinated and unvaccinated fear each other.
edit on 30-4-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev

If you were born in the U.S, where unfortunatly this mentality seems to be an epidemic so.. Just an educated guess, and have attented any public school or higher education....you are likely vaccinated. Even if not- an overwhelming % of the population , thank god, is still vaccinated in some way. I know you all like to pretend otherwise but just like with this OP , reality simply disagrees.

Tell me, how are you staying away from yourself?
Smh.

I am sorry because I can't even figure out if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me. I have attended University [BSc Hons Neuroscience] and worked in the pharma industry [R&D] for many years. I do NOT and will not have this vaccine.

So I don't need to stay away from myself, I am just a human being, who doesn't really much care about a flu season as I have always been careful enough.
I also had only ONE [foolishly] normal flu vaccine in my whole life [about 12 years ago] and swore after getting ill for months never to do this ever again [I am over 50]. I would guess that all in all I was seriously ill [starting immediately after the shot] for about 2-3 weeks and then it hit my lungs and I dragged that around for at least 4 more months.
I survived luckily despite my asthma.
That was with an old school vaccination, there is no way on this earth I have a novel untested one injected ever.

I don't disagree with all vaccines, but I sure do when they are absolutely unnecessary and the illness can be treated with other far more known and far safer medication [Ivermectin].

So really, I would be interested if your assumptions feel right to you and if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me?
Make it simple, English is only my third language and I have high functioning autism as well, so please nothing convoluted.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't remember anyone saying the vaccine will make you immune. It's to lessen the severity of symptoms and the ability to transmit. Even with all of the mutations out there, it will help offer a level of protection.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I agree, but the efforts to divide society have been going on AT LEAST for a year, simply put the masked versus the unmasked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join