It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : US investigating possible mysterious directed energy attack near White House.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Darn they missed the Whitehouse. Can't they find someone who can aim their weapon. I suppose the older members of Congress and the president would just grab the Metamucil if they got hit. They probably have the symptoms all the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't rule out it being a based alien anti-chester ray.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well...if as the conspiracy goes, they want to ditch biden for kamela it seems like a pretty good way to do it and blame another country. Leak the investigation and let the media speculate on russia and china then when it does happen who do you think the public would blame...

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

You need to be more concerned about nations who hate the US and are willing to destroy the entire nation.

From within. Using propaganda and ct's to make us hate each other.

I'm convinced that the " the dems are evil satanist baby eaters" is for sure foreign interference. Mind games.
They want the dems and repubs to fight each other and bring us all down.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Do not discount the very real possibility that our own country is doing this to us.

I'm sure not! That was my first thought.

And this happened in November. When Trump was still in the White House. Most likely after the election.

Hmmmmmm... what was going on then that critters might want to disrupt... I'm trying to remember... I know it was something....

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I can tell you that the 5G 60Ghz frequency excites oxygen molecules similarly to how the 2.4Ghz frequency excites water molecules, as used in microwaves to heat food.
edit on 29-4-2021 by IndieA because: corrected typo

Has energy weapon technology been in development over the past few decades and years? Most definitely yes, and the public has little knowledge of it or it's capabilities at this point.
edit on 29-4-2021 by IndieA because: corrected typo

edit on 29-4-2021 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Recall...
Pelosi says Trump will be 'fumigated out' if he refuses to leave after White House loss

Very odd language to be using in her position.

No worries, our favorite alphabet team is on it!

twitter.com... | CNN link

Silent weapons for silent wars. It will be interesting to see who they decide to pin this sonic/acoustic attack on (if ever, publicly) when the timing is right.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Two more attacks in Miami.

www.msn.com...

It's too bad the information is so sparse. The symptoms mimic a lot of sudden illnesses. That a "weapon" is to blame, could be totally wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Nope not bed bugs or insecticide.

Another recent article:
www.theguardian.com...

It is real.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So very disappointed how quickly trolls took this thread way off topic with political stuff.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Screw it.

Yall continue to ruin a decent thread with your trump-koolaid-circlejerk. Makes me sick. Every GD time

This country gets what it deserves.

Thanks OP for Trying. I swear this mentality is a scourge of society, and even my hangouts like ATS on every damn thread. Its incredibly tiring and depressing.

Lets look past these topics that would have constituted actual threads on ATS and instead come up with some insane reason this is the evil democrats, liberuhls, aNtIfA, blm or whoever else you idiots have been goaded into hating because you lack the ability to actually formulate thoughts on your own, and instead prefer them spoonfed.

Foundations of Geopolitics by Aleksandr Dugins, written in the late 90s. They literally spelled it all out beforehand and relied on the ignorance inherent within a subset id the population, to never actually educate themselves.

Imo- the OP is just another step in the direction laid out. Theyve already accomplished the main goal which was simply to crumble us from the inside, and destabilize us....and the very demographic who shouldve seen it coming, bent over and simply asked to be rammed harder. Now they are testing reaction times, just like theyve been doing, while simultaneously beating the war drums and showinf off their new tech. This is not coincidence in timing- nor is it a coincidence at who is not being allowed to pay attention and instead keep being redirected EVERYWHERE except the source.

Congrats.

You people are pawns.

Bunch of brainwashed, gullible, pawns.

edit on 273046511pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

edit on 283032511pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: Not even worth the fight.

edit on 383008511pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

edit on 423030511pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Two more attacks in Miami.

www.msn.com...

It's too bad the information is so sparse. The symptoms mimic a lot of sudden illnesses. That a "weapon" is to blame, could be totally wrong.

That's the problem with this, information is almost nil. And if it was a real priority, or the DOD thought it was a true threat they'd really be clamping down, and having political figures removed from those areas.

It's a strange situation for sure, but when something meta-physic happens how exactly can we quantify it, especially when it pops up in different areas.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In future reports it will show that these "Energy Weapons" effect the target by making them display "Dementia type symptoms" and that Joe Biden has been targeted a number of times.

This looks like cover for something, and we shouldn't over look what these story mean, but at the same time this seems very off that these attacks are happen now, and not when Trump was in DC.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Follow-up ...

POLITICO: Russian spy unit suspected of directed-energy attacks on U.S. personnel

U.S. officials suspect that a notorious Russian spy agency may be behind alleged attacks that are causing mysterious health issues among U.S. government personnel across the world, according to three current and former officials with direct knowledge of the discussions.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
And China released COVID to the world. I don’t have a link

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I'm sure he wanted to...But you know...scumbags on the left and all

Yeah, it had nothing to do with his own incompetence, no siree!

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I can tell you that the 5G 60Ghz frequency excites oxygen molecules similarly to how the 2.4Ghz frequency excites water molecules, as used in microwaves to heat food.

So you think that in all the places 5g has been installed the air is being heated up? You know this would be easily proved, rightm?

Sorry, did I say proved? I meant disproved.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev

Lets look past these topics that would have constituted actual threads on ATS and instead come up with some insane reason this is the evil democrats, liberuhls, aNtIfA, blm or whoever else you idiots have been goaded into hating because you lack the ability to actually formulate thoughts on your own, and instead prefer them spoonfed.

Very well said. This site has lost a lot of decent contributers due to this Lib/Dem dichotomy. Some of those posters are still here but only discuss politics now. Which is sad because some of them had great insight into Arial Phonomena, Ancient Civilizations and the like but only talk politics now.

Back on topic, one of the articles discusses the devices used in these attacks being small and portable and hard to track. I imagine, not knowing the exact energies at work here, makes things even harder. Is this the kind of thing they'll need to get their hands on before they can figure out how to identify and trace their use?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

That's the problem with this, information is almost nil. And if it was a real priority, or the DOD thought it was a true threat they'd really be clamping down, and having political figures removed from those areas.

From what I've read "those areas" could literally be anywhere. The device is described as small and portable and US Officials seem to have been targeted around the world. The only solution would be to have them all put into protection.

Let's face it, if one group of people on the planet could do with a cull to control numbers, it's politicians!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join