It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to deport 100 Black Hebrews to the US within 2 months.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So the alleged Black Hebrew is NOT a Hebrew? Even those born in Israel are denied citizenship. This looks like BLM should take action and go to Israel and riot, throw chairs, threaten people, disrupt the street cafes and business. Maybe burn down a police station?

There is no such creature as an average Israeli. There are just too many differences between us. However, it would be reasonably safe to say that the random Israeli is not a racist. Nation-State Law notwithstanding, non-Jews and people of color are not made to sit at the back of the bus, nor are they treated as inferiors by most of their fellow human beings. It’s very much a live and let live situation, unless one or more hotheads from any sector of the population do something that will provoke a violent response from another sector. Unfortunately, according to a report in Yediot Aharonot, some 100 members of the Black Hebrews, most of them born in Israel, and knowing no other environment, are to be deported to the United States within the next two months.

The Black Hebrews, who believe themselves to be descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel, originated in Chicago under the leadership of the late Ben Carter, also known as Ben Ammi Ben-Israel, came to Israel in the late 1960s, and for the most part settled in Dimona. They have been trying for half a century, with only minimal success, to acquire Israeli citizenship. Some have served in the army, but most have been rejected because they are not citizens of Israel.

Their community numbers around 5,000, and while they have integrated reasonably well in Dimona, they live in limbo because their future in Israel remains uncertain. Their permanent resident status can be revoked at any time. A 44-year-old member of the Black Hebrew community, who was born in Israel, and whose children were born in Israel, in an interview on KAN Reshet Bet, said that he was in constant fear of being deported, because all his requests for citizenship had been denied. Another spoke of a mother of nine children, some of whom were born in Israel, who is being deported. She has lived in Israel for around 30 years, and before leaving America, sold all her assets. The hard-line policy will continue for as long as Arye Deri remains interior minister, and was no different when Eli Yishai occupied the same position.

A senior employee of the Interior Ministry told Reshet Bet that there was no intention of expelling the whole community, only those of its members who are living in Israel illegally and have not been accorded citizenship or permanent residence. When asked how come it has taken 20 or 30 years to catch up with such people, the employee replied: “We can’t put a GPS on every new arrival.” He kept insisting on the illegality of those being deported, saying that they have where to go because they are all American citizens. The fact that some of these American citizens were born in Israel, and knew no other life, made no impression on him.

LINK

EDIT: For those interested in staying awake in the end times, I will be posting news articles concerning the Middle East and its ongoing conflicts with Israel.

edit on 28-4-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So
Should they be like the US or UK and have an open boarder policy?
Build a wall, oh they did

There are a lot of countries with strict immigration policies

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This is obviously a trap to get us to be racist and anti-semitic at the same time.

Not today, satan, not today.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Not my pig, not my farm.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Prophet Yahweh would turn in his grave.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Contrary to the beliefs of one Debbie Wasserman -Schultz , anything illegal is against the law.
In any nation.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The black hebrews, atleast the couple vids I saw of them here in the states, are big time racists!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I still don’t understand the Israelis clame to the land of the Israelites.

Long ago the Israelites of the twelve tribes in the Bible,were wiped out except for some priests of one tribe. These priests were taken to Babylon as slaves. As a women could not be a priest, there were none left to carry on the Israelites. Therefore the people claiming to be Israelis are not desendents of the Israelites of the Bible.

The same goes with the Greeks. They are not the descendants of Greeks or Hellenes of ancient history because they have been replaced on that land many times by invaders.

History is not what you were told it was.

edit on 4 28 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Where and when were the twelve tribes wiped out
Not seen that in any recorded in history I have read

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

are big time racists!

I walked by some of them at DragonCon in Atlanta once. There were several blocking part of the sidewalk. I read some of their signs in passing, I don’t wish to repeat what was on the signs. They tried to act like they could rip apart a Klingon with their bare hands. I just kept on walking, I don’t think they noticed my horns and hooves.

Is something up with ATS? I don’t have the quote, YouTube, and several other buttons on iPhone.
I figured it out. You have to be in desk top mode for all the buttons to be available.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It is common knowledge if you look in the right places. It is what this song is about.

That comes from Psalm 137.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Open borders for Israel!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh No that's bad...

Call them racist and your antisemitic, let it fly you are racist.
that's some 5d chess move...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why are they being deported to the United States? Why not deport them to a country closer to Israel?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Unfortunately, according to a report in Yediot Aharonot, some 100 members of the Black Hebrews, most of them born in Israel, and knowing no other environment, are to be deported to the United States within the next two months.

So you're born in Israel but are not an Israeli , how does that work then ?

Good old Israel , they never cease to amaze.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

For those interested in staying awake in the end times, I will be posting news articles concerning the Middle East and its ongoing conflicts with Israel.

"end times"

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Why are they being deported to the United States? Why not deport them to a country closer to Israel?

Because they originated in Chicago so they're American by heritage even though some were born in Israel , so you don't have to be born in America to be American but being born in Israel doesn't make you Israeli.

The Black Hebrews, who believe themselves to be descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel, originated in Chicago under the leadership of the late Ben Carter, also known as Ben Ammi Ben-Israel, came to Israel in the late 1960s, and for the most part settled in Dimona.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

They came from the United States. They are sending them back to where they came from.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Because they originated in Chicago so they're American by heritage even though some were born in Israel , so you don't have to be born in America to be American but being born in Israel doesn't make you Israeli.

The Black Hebrews, who believe themselves to be descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel, originated in Chicago under the leadership of the late Ben Carter, also known as Ben Ammi Ben-Israel, came to Israel in the late 1960s, and for the most part settled in Dimona.

I gather from the article that this is less about them being less Israeli than the Israel government would like, and more about them being a bad look for Israel in general.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I gather from the article that this is less about them being less Israeli than the Israel government would like, and more about them being a bad look for Israel in general.

Then they ignore their history , African Jews are the Children of Israel.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join