It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIGHT WING BACKLASH Twenty generals call for coup against Macron warning of ‘civil war’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

TWENTY retired generals have called for military rule if Emmanuel Macron fails to halt what they call the "disintegration" of France "at the hands of Islamists".

A chilling open letter claimed "civil war" would erupt without firm action, and suggested large swathes of the armed forces were ready to support their call to arms.

Mr Macron's government condemned the letter as an "outrage", and compared it to the failed coup against President de Gaulle 60 years ago.

But it was seized on by far right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen, who urged followers to join the "battle".

It comes amid growing concern among in France at ISIS-linked terror attacks and what some see as a breakdown of the nation's secular ideals.

RIGHT WING BACKLASH Twenty generals call for coup against Macron warning of ‘civil war’

Looks like things are getting a little heated over in France. Just posting on ATS in case this news doesn't make it to the States. Plenty of conspiracies here I guess, pretty crazy how things are developing in France, maybe they need a good old dose of Frexit to stabilise their nation and get their economy back on track if the disintegration of French society is going to be prevented. The idea of a civil war just over the Channel is quite scary, in some ways there might be a low level one already going on when one reads about the attacks on Police, military, minority institutions, teachers, cartoonists. Crazy days and one that might be threatened by a military coup to save France

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Right wing backlash sounds a bit harsh.

Let's call it Caucasian Spring, I'm sure it will be mostly peaceful and I hope Pepe le Pew gets held accountable for presiding over the intentional disintegration of his country.

He can have his cake and eat it too.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It does sound a bit harsh................ To be honest I literally stopped in my tracks when I heard this on the radio, the idea of the military in Britain doing the same is beyond the imagination, at least I think it is! Totally insane stuff going on in Europe right now and even though a few years ago I voted to remain in the EU now I'm so glad we got out. EU eceomic policies are killing the French economy and millions of unemployed youths in the suburbs are going to lead to more troubles and then it's all go

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Every now and then, the people of France get fed up with bad leadership and clean house.

They're long overdue. The process is far from peaceful, but it will give a hard reset to the local governments of France and allow them to fix their policy to match the will of the people.

Never underestimate an angry frenchman.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The link doesn't show the letter. Can you post it ?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Or an angry French woman for that matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

My old teacher used to say to us "never mess with the French" lol

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It's a good point Trueman, I only heard it on the radio. I'll try find it unless TPTB have scuppered it media wise

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

It's a good point Trueman, I only heard it on the radio. I'll try find it unless TPTB have scuppered it media wise

Heard the same thing but it was a bit light on detail.
Might be a good time for globalists to take note.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Yeah it's been on the BBC radio earlier but can't see a copy of the letter around Tulpa, glad you heard it too, sometimes the dreams become real and sometimes just dreams lol

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Thanks. I have a good friend in France. Maybe this one had been locally blocked.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Wouldn't surprise one bit if they blocked it locally. The French say the Generals will be punished for speaking out so maybe they suppressed things.............. For now. Maybe some French can find it

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I've got a mate in the Legion will hear what he says about this if he's available.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I found the letter, didn't read it yet. Link works... for now.

www.valeursactuelles.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Conclusion of that letter which also includes info as posted by the Sun:

"On the other hand, if nothing is done, laxity will continue to spread inexorably in society, ultimately causing an explosion and the intervention of our active comrades in a perilous mission of protecting our civilizational values ​​and safeguarding our compatriots on the national territory.

As we can see, it is no longer time to procrastinate, otherwise, tomorrow the civil war will put an end to this growing chaos, and the deaths, for which you will bear the responsibility, will number in the thousands."

A lot of comments have been deleted on the site as against t's and c's.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman Spot on Trueman well found

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Tulpa

Yeah it's been on the BBC radio earlier but can't see a copy of the letter around Tulpa, glad you heard it too, sometimes the dreams become real and sometimes just dreams lol

It's interesting to watch.
It was predicted some time ago that there may be problems resulting from the influx of migrants and refugees.
No one was even allowed to have a reasonable discussion without being immediately silenced and branded a racist or some other insult.
France seems to have had more than their "fair share" of problems.
It's unfortunate that it has to come to threats of military coup and a concern for other leaders who chose to ignore their people in favour of the globalists agenda.
Whichever "side" of the discussion folk found themselves on (or no side), if this turns serious it may look like something that could escalate further.

Like we haven't got enough bad news already.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I've got a mate in the Legion will hear what he says about this if he's available.

Sounds awesome be good to hear it from the horses mouth.

Been France twice in last ten years on weekends away, rural type zones Limoges and somewhere near the Alps think Annecie or something, never looked these places like it was preparing for civil war but I guess the big cities might be another thing

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If that Nazi apologist LePen thinks something is a good idea you can be sure it absolutely isn't.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

A lot of comments have been deleted on the site as against t's and c's.

Yeah, I focused in the comments too. Looks like at least part of the population supports that letter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join