It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the Covid jab arrived in India, things quickly started to change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

can find India vax details here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Same process has been repeated in many nations. Some more muted than others. See thread -

Countries which had near ZERO or almost no cases of note until they started C19 vax rollout

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UK had a post-vax spike, and USA and Israel.
edit on 26-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
No suprise the vaccinated incubators shedding their nice man made spike proteins.
No doubt the buyers remorseful users will be by soon to try and convince themselves that everything's fine and dandy,the new normal.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Don't worry, i'm sure the usual suspects will be along in short order to tell all about how the vaccine couldn't possibly have anything to do with this, to trust the big pharma science and to shut up and not ask questions.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

To be honest, I'm not convinced that the problem is the vaccine.

I suspect that India has adopted the usage of a "vaccine" that is entirely ineffective against the strains currently plaguing the country.

We were warned about this months and months ago.

I would strongly urge you to watch the video in this link.

The Interviewee: Professor Knut Wittkowski was head of The Rockefeller University’s Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design for 20 years.

edit on 26 4 2021 by myselfaswell because: clarity

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I have to admit it is a strange coincidence that Covid-19 would wait until now to make a hard strike in India , It's been in India for some time now and India being the second most populous country on earth I'm not sure what was holding Covid-19 back from spreading .

I don't believe in Coincidence .

Logic dictates the Vaccine is having something to do with this Covid surge .

I do wonder though what will the usual suspects Echo to hush this up.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If ever there was a place for covid to spread it's india. I spent 2 weeks there a few years ago for work, stayed in New Delhi and the office was in Noida. It's so crowded and the air is so polluted it's hard to comprehend. Add in a ton of poverty like people living under tarps and it's a disaster waiting to happen. I'm amazed that it took this long to spiral out of control.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm amazed that it took this long to spiral out of control.
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Exactly I to am amazed.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There's no such thing as conspiracy. Now if everything would
stop looking exactly like a conspiracy. I could stop saying
there's no such thing as conspiracy.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Fact 95% of Indians are Vitamin D deficient, The Vaccine lowers the immune system for a couple of weeks, during those couple of weeks the damage gets done. Stupidity will end the human race.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Conspiracy theories are what don't exist.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

India has extremely intelligent scientists. I'm sure they will figure out why the Wuhan virus exploded in that nation this year.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The inappropriate reaction to the virus causes covid to occur....it causes a cytokine storm which can destroy organs. I am going to try to make a hypothetical possibility up. Which has no proof to back it.

What if the virus stimulates the immune system and then the virus comes around after the dampening immune modulating chemistry of the vaccine is already metabolized out. The Immune system is primed then this little different type of virus which has a couple of combinations in it comes along. In the people who overreacted to the virus and had covid form, those people no longer have the buffer left after a month and their immune system is now more powerful and still overreacts to the virus. Those in certain risk groups may not be better off long term.

Now in India, supposedly even though a huge percent of the vaccines are being made there, only two percent of their people are vaccinated, other countries have dibs on the vaccines they make. So their people get hardly none. So even if my possible hypothesis is correct, it would be irrelevant there because so few people are vaccinated. So, I doubt if this is the reason they have gotten a big upswing. In the cities of India, people are out and about in droves, they get their food daily most times from the markets. There is no way they can social distance very well, many people live together there. There are a real lot of people in India. I would say that the upswing in cases is due to something else there other than the vaccine or maybe the two percent that are vaccinated are not social distancing and maybe spreading it during their week after vaccination more than the general public was.

The uptick after the vaccinations is not a coincidence, something is causing it to occur, but what is it. People feeling protected and not being cautious anymore is probably a major contributing factor. A vaccinated person can spread the virus for a while if they get it and around here vaccinated people are much more out and about, they feel safe so are shopping like hell lately and going out to eat or get takeout way more. I know at least a dozen older people who are now going out and doing things way more, they may be catching it and getting a mild case then spreading it to others. They are now starting the social functions up again. If my hypothesis is even partially true and some of the ones who overreact get hit with the virus in a few months are prone to an overreaction of the immune system, and the dampening chemistry is gone, it does not matter if they have antigens present, especially if there are more than one conditions at play. Some vitamins and supplements like Choline, B12, and NAC might help to stop the overreaction...or these people could just eat a diet containing this chemistry.

There may be nothing to my hypothesis, it could just be a coincidence, so I would not worry if you are vaccinated. Just flexing my mind trying to figure out possible reasons and solutions to the problems if this does manifest They could also just get a injection of the buffer chemistry used in the vaccines every few months. I hate shots, I would rather eat eggs.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Fact 95% of Indians are Vitamin D deficient, The Vaccine lowers the immune system for a couple of weeks, during those couple of weeks the damage gets done. Stupidity will end the human race.

I think you are on to something here. This study is quite recent:
Appx 80-90% of India's population is vitamin D deficient

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I wonder what Phage's comeback to this will be.
One has got to be borderline braindead to think this is all just one big coincidence. You would have to disregard the fact that it isn't just India experiencing this. We've got multiple amazing concidences on our hands? Come on now. There's got to be a point where you start to question the narrative. We're ONE YEAR into this bs and there's been so many plot holes in the story.
edit on 26-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I do wonder though what will the usual suspects Echo to hush this up.

Another slight of hand / Psyop situation perhaps? It won't matter (how it happened) while people are more concerned about something else.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

We see it very clearly, but literally 90% of the worlds population doesn't.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: Randyvine

Conspiracy theories are what don't exist.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

We see it very clearly, but literally 90% of the worlds population doesn't.

It's so sad. The tv and flouride are one hellava drug. As dramatic as it sounds, this is humanity's biggest threat and no one is putting up a fight. Like damn, I thought the end of the world would go a little differently. Thought I would see some brave resistance from humans but nada.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sounds to me like some sinister organization (CHAOS for example) has deliberately sent COVID diseased people, by the dozens, into a 100 major metro areas of India
~
~making the infection rate of India citizens increase from 10k per week into the explosion of 350k in a single week ~

'chaos' scepter' or any other fictional block=ops might be the perp
mega Pharma ? CIA? China as they are in combat conditions with India at-the-present... should be looked at too

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So why aren't we seeing massive covid surge in Israel where most people have been vaccinated per capita? Don't let the facts stand in your way

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join