It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we know?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hello all.

OK so lets start with the alphabet:
CIA, NSA, FBI, FEMA, DoD, NASA the list continues. Why does america need all these organizations???

The same goes for MI5, MI6, MoD??? I know there are people who say "oh we this for national security reasons blah blah blah."

C'mon we really don't want to waste our money on these pointless systems especially ECHELON which monitors everything from phone calls, e-mails, faxes, voIP etc.... (not forgetting mt. weather)

So if we live in a democracy how come these two countries UK/USA have the highest level of intel. in the world. When you live in a democracy we/us should be able to do, say and be what ever we want as long as we do not harm others. Simple isn't it! Then why is it when we question the organizations above they either will do 1 or more of 3 things.

1). Take you out (highly unlikley).

2). Completely ignore what you have said (most do this as this is where most sheeple get there ignorance from).

3). Dismiss any evidence "you" have and give you a "false" explanation. (The classic).

So I say the NWO is certainly here and NOW is the time to stand and fight for what is right!!!

We need to take these orgz out or "they" will keep watching us to make sure we play nice. It has cost well into the billions to keep these orgz running who pay's for it "US"!!!!! How come sheeple have not noticed this because it has been progressed in baby steps.

DOES ANYONE CARE ANYMORE!

PS.
Someone said why should we pay for other people to be helped in hospital? Well why do you pay for someone in a blue uniform to arrest people all day long??

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

PS.
Someone said why should we pay for other people to be helped in hospital? Well why do you pay for someone in a blue uniform to arrest people all day long??

Well, that one I can answer. The difference between the Hospital Staff and the Police Force when considering who get's funding or not has to do with the fact that People have the idea that they are getting something for their money. You see, whether they say it or not, most people could give a rats ass about anyone else so they don't care if they're suffering and need medical help. They only pay for that when it's themselves or someone they choose to help like family or whatever.

They will however support and fund a group of people to watch everything you do and say just in case you do or say something that may stop or slow their pursuit of a good 'ol time, selfishly satisfying some sensory input. Of course, this means that sometimes they get caught too, but that can usually be taken care of in a number of ways. Hence the reason that laws support the few and hurt the many. Favor the minority wealthy class and destroy the low income members of society. I could go on, but I'll let others take it from there..

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
But now the question is we have all these different security organizations but yet no one can stop tons drugs getting in and out of countries?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I strongly agree with you Hunting Veritas that we need to fight the NWO which is already here though most don't know abotu it. It's very frustrating how ignorant most people are of this matter. I believe there should be more NWO resistance groups to try to stop this comming evil. It's really serious what will be comming if allowed to happen. People need to stand up and fight while they still can.

www.infowars.com

new topics

top topics

join