It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Sickening Details About How Federal Employees Trafficked Baby Body Parts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Trump could have signed an EO to stop this.

Ask yourself why he didn't.

It was either they couldn't fit the Executive Order on the tiny signing desk or he likes adrenochrome as much as the next politician.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Judge blocks David Daleiden from releasing undercover videos of abortion conference - April 12th 2021

A federal judge issued a summary judgment barring pro-life activist David Daleiden’s organization from releasing hundreds of hours of undercover videos filmed during an abortion conference.

U.S. District Court Judge William Orrick for the Northern District of California issued a ruling last week in National Abortion Federation v. Center for Medical Progress, et al.

Orrick, an Obama appointee, gave the NAF a permanent injunction against the release of any CMP videos or other recordings featuring the abortion organization’s private meetings....

For those wondering its been a long ongoing battle for David ... a reminder ....
Flashback

edit on 4272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I used to do surveys for gift cards, did it for few years and during a completely unrelated survey I was asked a series of questions about cannibalism that prompted my departure. This was a few years ago. I no longer eat McD, BK, because no proof of where it came from (Pink Slime.)

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dashen

It's the casual depravity that leads me to believe that the left will, at some point, endorse canibalism.

2 words DB:
Spirit
Cooking

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Can't wait to start shooting up dead baby cells.

Abortion is something to be celebrated, and provides the means of enriching our own lives. So, go forth women! Go out and breed! Sacrifice our youth so that we may benefit!

God is good!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's the casual depravity that leads me to believe that the left will, at some point, endorse canibalism.

Ewww.

Setting morality aside, we have to be the grossest meat out there.

The average American takes like a month longer to start the decomposition than a "normal" person.

All this preservatives that are part of almost every food item.

Gross.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Two words:

Use a sous vide.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Grain feed the last month.

Make sure the conscious exit is quick and unexpected to make sure adrenaline doesn't corrupt the meat.

Dry age.

Dry brine.

Brief smoke.

Sous vide.

Reverse sear.

I haven't done it, but it I had to, that's how I'd do it.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Gotta pan sear to lock in the flavor.

Lemongrass and fresh cracked pepper.

Best use free range antibiotic free trust fund vegans

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I like my baby stem cells vaccine free. People have known about the benefits of eating placentas, but they are missing out. Go straight to the source and get you some human caviar. It's a premium price, but it does wonders for the immune system.

And dare I say it makes the skin glow?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Trump could have signed an EO to stop this.

Ask yourself why he didn't.

It was either they couldn't fit the Executive Order on the tiny signing desk or he likes adrenochrome as much as the next politician.

Trump did an executive order banning fetal tissue research. Biden just recently changed it to allow it again.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That was government funded only.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 4 28 2021 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Gotta pan sear to lock in the flavor.

Lemongrass and fresh cracked pepper.

Best use free range antibiotic free trust fund vegans

You gotta find the whole food vegans, most of them just eat a bunch of processed meat alternatives and are just as unhealthy as someone eating fast food/sh*t diet. Would always crack me up when my wife would have the activists over the house and they’re all sharing their Gardein recipes while postulating the health benefits of going vegan. Thankfully, it was only a matter of time until they deemed my wife racist for not wanting to promote BLM in their vegan events, so I don’t see those little bastards anymore.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is why planned parenthood was deemed "Essential" and never shut down, meanwhile mom n pop shops and places that serve food or actual ESSENTIAL services were and some still have high restrictions to open. But abort a baby? nah come on in!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

5.4.2022 Food for Thought

Re: www.politico.com...

Democrats are really angry that fewer babies will be murdered. Is this because:

1.) There will be fewer body parts for sale by Planned Parenthood

2.) There will be fewer body parts available for research and sick things?

3.) An increase in the number of Black people, since 1 in every 4 abortions are Black mothers?

Source: www.kff.org...

4.) Something else? What?

-cwm

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's a multi billion dollar industry

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Yet this policy of using fetuses donated to science led to the recovery of the President from Covid as the monoclonal antibody was derived from human cells from a fetus.

Abortion is legal and if a woman wants to donate for scientific reasons is it different than donating an adult body for science? I'm not arguing your point, I'm asking what the difference is and why the Covid treatment is acceptable as it was developed using this method.

i just donated your body to fauci, i mean mr. science. i said they don't have to wait till you die too.

so yes, it is different.

i can see these freaks tearing up a fetus, like Vikings on a platter of chickens at their banquet table in Valhalla.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Humm I want to donate by dead body to the FBI farm, soo it can be studied as the maggots eat my flesh littler by littler, after all I will no feel a darn thing.

edit on 4-5-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join