It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else obsessed with sasquatch chronicles podcasts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

basis of none of them being captured.

This was posted a while back.

Here's another video from the same guy:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 4/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That guy knowingly produces fakes but you know that.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I’ve listened to my fair share of Wes, even back before Will and Shannon left. I like that he has a platform that just lets people come and tell what they’ve encountered without ridicule.

Most shows have more than one encounter which could easily put his shows as having close to 1600 sightings within them. That’s a pretty impressive catalog for someone who started a few years ago.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
anyone else obsessed with sasquatch chronicles podcasts? Just discovered this. Been out a while, over 700 episodes of people telling their sightings. Sooo good !!! Some of the stories are so creepy. When you listened to them, you think there is no way this creature cannot be real.

I wasn't even aware of this until I saw your thread. Now I am hooked, so thanks! A very good podcast.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
it's interesting but so many of the stories are obviously BS it takes away from any that sound more genuine.

The amount of people who say that Sasquatch/Bigfoot is regularly visiting their property, but cant produce a decent photo or video, makes it difficult to believe anyone who claims to see it. Its disappointing because I really want it to be true but the more stories I hear, the less I believe

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Over the last handful of years I've listened to almost every episode of SC multiple times and I gotta say for me personally, it became very difficult to entertain the idea that all those people are either liars or mistaken fools with wild imaginations and a need for attention.

I wasn't born yesterday and am very aware that humans often live out the very worst traits of our nature but listening to these people tell their stories has me convinced there must be something to the sasquatch phenomenon. It is clear some people were traumatised and would swear on their lives they witnessed a 7-8ft hairy hominid that scared the beejeezus out of them.

Sometimes these stories come from people we'd all consider to be reasonable, credible, educated and professional people. Sure these types of people can be full of #e just like anyone else but besides 2 seconds of fame on some obscure podcast that only those interested in the subject listen to, I just can't see what their motivation would be. What would they gain? Just doesn't make sense to me.

I just listened to Episode 515 with British lass Claire and I was riveted listening to her recount her experience. Some stories are more believable than others and I guess each person must decide for themselves whether they believe and how much stock they place in the story tellers but man it makes me a believer. Am totally open to being a sucker who fell hook, line and sinker for a BS tale of the big legend.

I really enjoyed Les Stoud's series, the HTH channel and Expedition Bigfoot as well. Les tells a story of being in the middle of the wilderness BC while filming Survivorman when something big and fast runs off through the forest after grunting at him. Knowing all the native creatures in the area and being a very seasoned outdoorsman he had no idea what it was.

Fascinating subject that I want to be real but in the absence of my own experience, I have no choice but to listen with open ears and mind and suspend any definitive judgement on whether sasquatch is or is not 🤘

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
you can hear the terror in the voices of a lot of the guest on his show. I do not believe they are lying. Myabe some but not most. Remember if one is true then he exists. Way too many witnesses for this to not be true. The dogman really facsinates me . Talk about creepy! a reply to: Slowhand

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

That it isn't it HODOSKE? You can hear in the tone, choice of words, emotional content and what feels to me to be a genuine recounting of actual experiences and that just blows my frickin' mind! Initially it's hard to believe such a thing but after listening and watching all the stories out there over a period of time it becomes hard to deny.

I live in the land down under and they talk about Yowie's being hear but I don't buy it for a second. I hear people's encounters and something about the stories just doesn't strike me a genuine (if I offend any Aussie's with these comments I apologise).

However, the North American Sasquatch is another story.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The dogman stuff doesn't grab me at all and frankly I find it very hard to believe this could even be remotely true bar one question I ask myself...have scientists in some undisclosed laboratory genetically engineered a hybrid crossing human with animal DNA? Part of me has no doubt this has been done somewhere on earth and taken to the most extreme end imaginable. Now that would be on the down low least those peeps wanted to face the wrath of the world but still I do not for a second think this would stop 'them' whoever 'they' are.
edit on 7-9-2022 by Slowhand because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Peter Caine's sasquatch videos crack me up....he's a funny dude especially his 'love' story encounters but I guess female bigfeets find him attractive and sexy...it is what it is and love is love as they say

top topics

<< 1   >>

join