It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else obsessed with sasquatch chronicles podcasts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
anyone else obsessed with sasquatch chronicles podcasts? Just discovered this. Been out a while, over 700 episodes of people telling their sightings. Sooo good !!! Some of the stories are so creepy. When you listened to them, you think there is no way this creature cannot be real.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

I’ve listened to Wes for a few years.
He’s a pretty good host that lets his guests tell their stories instead of leading them.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip on these, listening now.

All day just happened to watch discovery plus "these woods are haunted" which are 90% bigfoot encounters reenacted.

Must be Sasquatch weekend. Good entertainment from a safe place in the city haha,.

ETA: I have heard these things before, their chatter and whoops. They exist, and can be very dangerous. Not something to take lightly like so many people do.

Living in Washington state, I know a lot of people who have encountered them and have an uncle who watched one run up a steep bank alongside a state highway near Packwood Washington, and it run up that bank like a linebacker, made it look easy.

They are intelligent but wild and aggressive, with no higher moral reckoning. (my opinion). I think they are fearful of humans, but not afraid of them, so to speak.
edit on 25-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I listen for entertainment now, helps me sleep. I don't give a lot to the credibility of the storytellers, because there is know way to know if telling the truth. A lot of the episodes tell the same thing. It the show it's self, gives you all the info you need to make up a story. Still to me, good entertainment to go to sleep bye 😁

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i have to admit, it does help me sleep also. but the similarities in the stories, i feel , shows consistency and i tend to believe them even more a reply to: vance

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All day just happened to watch discovery plus "these woods are haunted"

And I thought I was the only one.

Try Expedition Bigfoot.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

but the similarities in the stories, i feel , shows consistency and i tend to believe them even more

Does your hometown have a story about two teenagers making out on a deserted road? We do.

The couple had parked under the tree late one night and when deciding to go home, the car would not start. The boy decided to go and get help, leaving the girl alone inside the car. She waited a long time. It was windy and the long branches of the tree could be heard scraping against the car’s roof. Eventually, the girl fell asleep to be awakened in the morning by policemen surrounding the vehicle. They asked her to get out and walked her away from the car, telling her to not look back. She told them what had happened, but curiosity made her turn towards the car… she saw her boyfriend hanging upside down from the branches of the tree. His torso was sliced open and his fingertips were scraping the roof of the car as his body swayed in the wind. It was not the tree that she had heard scratching the roof of the car that night.

Sound familiar? On Oahu it happened at "Morgan's Corner."

edit on 4/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All day just happened to watch discovery plus "these woods are haunted"

And I thought I was the only one.

Try Expedition Bigfoot.

Yes, have watched them all. Waiting for the next season if it isn't cancelled. Nice to hear someone else watching these.

What gets me is the utter naivety of the witnesses retelling their tales on "these woods are haunted". Seriously ignorant greenhorns.
edit on 25-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yeah that podcast is awesome
IMO best episodes are:
61- government cover up
67- insider part one
70&71- down the rabbit hole parts 1&2
500- survivor man Les Stroud
746- does Sasquatch have a language

If anyone can find episode 68 online please link it here, that episode was so controversial that it split their audience into 2 opposing viewpoints and they deleted it quickly after, I never got to hear the episode.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yep, love it! We have them in Australia too btw, widely known as Yowies. Lookup Yowie Central & AYR.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

but the similarities in the stories, i feel , shows consistency and i tend to believe them even more

Does your hometown have a story about two teenagers making out on a deserted road? We do.

The couple had parked under the tree late one night and when deciding to go home, the car would not start. The boy decided to go and get help, leaving the girl alone inside the car. She waited a long time. It was windy and the long branches of the tree could be heard scraping against the car’s roof. Eventually, the girl fell asleep to be awakened in the morning by policemen surrounding the vehicle. They asked her to get out and walked her away from the car, telling her to not look back. She told them what had happened, but curiosity made her turn towards the car… she saw her boyfriend hanging upside down from the branches of the tree. His torso was sliced open and his fingertips were scraping the roof of the car as his body swayed in the wind. It was not the tree that she had heard scratching the roof of the car that night.

Sound familiar? On Oahu it happened at "Morgan's Corner."

In my neck of the woods, a fellow class mate from HS was found naked and deceased in the middle of the woods off any paths, apparently fell off a cliff. Who mountain climbs naked? I believe this is now a cold case. I remember her telling us in group class a couple years before the tragedy she had vivid dreams of the grim reaper.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I don't believe in sasquatch but I'd like to hear what Les has to say about it.

500- survivor man Les Stroud
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

He has a lot to say about it, idk if I’d call him a believer but he has had strange experiences and is very open minded.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yes! One of my favorite podcasts to listen to! Been listening for years, actually listened to the latest episode yesterday while making dinner.
Another podcast that I think it really good is Paranormal Roundtable, Josh focuses a lot on Dogman but has plenty of other stuff as well. I usually switch between the two and then occasionally listen to true crime podcasts when I get sasquatched out lol!

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Fiction. I was first enthused about Big Foot, Yeti, Sasquatch over 60 years ago. "Oh" they said, " there is still so much wilderness that man has never explored, that's where these ancient beings live''. Bosh.

We have satellites that can snap a picture of the mole on your face, yet no photos of the big guy. Those wilderness areas have been explored for the most part on all continents. The big guy and any of his cousins would have been found.

Ever see the original King Kong? There had been rumors so Denham when looking and found him. Brought him back to make a fortune by putting him on display. Makes perfect sense that with all these sightings that teams of hunters would have found the big guy by now on that incentive alone, to bring em back alive and put em on display to the public.

If there was Sasquatch, he'd be in zoos by now.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I disagree. While I'm on the fence about Bigfoot I do not believe that it isn't real on the basis of none of them being captured.

One might then ask, if they were real why does nobody see them? Surely something so large can't hide. Well what does one expect, thousands upon thousands of sightings or encounters and hundreds of years of it? Because that is the case.

Let's pretend there are only a handful of people have claimed an encounter. How could that be?

If the largely unintelligent wood bison were thought to be extinct for nearly 20 years before a herd of 200 were discovered mere miles from a scientific forestry observation type outpost, then surely a much more intelligent creature that probably lives in relative isolation like the orangutan can go without being officially discovered.

edit on 26-4-2021 by filthyphilanthropist because: Misspelling

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

I emphasis with the hope of discovery. But I, and I suppose you are only observers in the hunt. My point being that for the two examples of hidden critters you offer, there was little to no financial motive. For Bigfoot, the financial motive would be huge. HUGE. The official discovery and hence, capture of a Bigfoot could be in the tens of millions, if not way more. That's plenty of incentive for big game hunters well beyond what might be earned from the discovery of either of your examples.

Can we even imagine the money that could be made by presenting the first captured Big Foot at half time of a Super Bowl? The advertisers would flock with big time commercials. So no, I still hang with the belief that Big Foot as reported by all those who have made claims to either be mistaken wishes or out right hoaxes to gain notoriety.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I love listening to Dogman Encounters on YouTube.
I`d never heard of Dogman but there seems to be loads of sightings and encounters.
He`s made over 350 interviews.
Really good.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Trueman

He has a lot to say about it, idk if I’d call him a believer but he has had strange experiences and is very open minded.

Sorry but a lot of people has a lot to say about a lot of things. No evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I understand what you're saying. Big money is big incentive. However, if Bigfoot is real and is as intelligent as is speculated, then perhaps it would take more than one's greed to catch it. This might especially be true if they are largely nomadic loners.

If they know the terrain 100% more intricately than the hunters and they have intelligence to rival our own, then certainly they can evade capture with their alleged physical prowess and athletic abilities.

Again, I'm in no way sold on Bigfoot. In fact, I believe it is a longshot. But I also know desire for money doesn't always yield the results one may want.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join