It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archie & Friends vs. The X Men!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
LOL Absolutely! As much as I love Archie, I'd still LOVE to see him and his go up against Woverine and HIS crew! A slaughter you think? Maybe not! Might Archie and his crew show a side we've not seen yet??

With Veronica and her money, who knows what kind of toys she might hook up the Riverdale kids with. Not to mention Betty's fashion sense. (Hey, Woverine...you can only do so much in Spandex.) Let your imagination fly!!

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
archie and his gang where punks. I put my money on the X-men any day. LOL.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sure why not.
The Punisher has paid a visit to Riverdale before.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Since you brought up The Punisher with the Archie Gang, I just HAD to toss this one into the mix also! Look up Superman and Bugs Bunny #3.

By the way, Umbrax, how DID you load that comic book cover anyway?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Heh, there has been lots of silly books over the ages. Some time later I will post some more.

Toelint, to post an image you need to know its location on the web. For the pic above it's www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com...
This information is given when you right click a picture and select 'properties'.
Then when you make your post you click the image button (looks like a monitor with a paint pallet) and enter the image location.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
this is funny though i never saw any archie episodes (if there were ne) but i don't think wolverine needs any body with those magnificent claws of his he doesn't need ne ones help

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes, in 2000 the BSB turn themsleves into comic book heros for some of their younger fans and I think that would be soooooooooooo cool. Also, Stan Lee and Nick Carter worked on it. It was called the Backstreet Project. Now they charge you $20 just for the Ego-indulged comic. It still would be interesting BSB v. The Superfriends, Justice Leage, Justic Leage Unlimited + Spiderman, v. X-men! Or better yet, NSYNC+ BRITNEY+ CHRISTINA A. + WESTLIFE+ BOYZONE+ BBMAK+ DREAMSTREET+ 5IVE +EYC +S CLUB+BSB v. All the Superheros in comics, now that would be a very interesting special issue or series.

I'm a woman of limited interest.

new topics

top topics

join