It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Drone Strike Just Target Roger Stone’s Office?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yeah I think I’ll listen to what the fire chief says and not what some nut job on the internet says.

“There were multiple liquid petroleum [propane] tanks exploding due to the heat,” Oakland Park Fire Chief Steven Krivjanik said. “Even when I arrived, they were [still] exploding all around the street.”

Quote from source I already supplied

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It literally took five seconds to research and see that the 25 year claim about Broward County being electric only is wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Probably Gina Haspel carrying out revenge for when the army tried to kill her on the space station. When the army figured out her plan to rig votes from space, the army and space force tracked her with block chain ballots.... But she was able to escape and get to Elons tesla orbiting around Mars and drive it back to earth.

Once back here in the good graces of the new commie admin, she got control of the drones and tried to get stone.

It's pretty much fact, just sucks all these normies want "sources". Like, are our imaginations not a source? Smh.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yeah I think I’ll listen to what the fire chief says and not what some nut job on the internet says.

“There were multiple liquid petroleum [propane] tanks exploding due to the heat,” Oakland Park Fire Chief Steven Krivjanik said. “Even when I arrived, they were [still] exploding all around the street.”

Quote from source I already supplied

If you new how to read. The place was already on fire when the tanks blew. Yes propane tanks can blow if and only if they have an incendiary to ignite them. And it isn't enough to flip cars around. Gas leak more likely.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Did a drone strike just target Roger Stone's office?..I'm going out on a limb with..no!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Pressure + heat = rise in pressure.

You are confusing combustion with pressure release. If propane tanks fail whilst in a fire there's a good chance their contents will combust.

Basically what you're trying to say is balloons only go bang if you set fire to them. That's just silly. Propane tanks do fail catastrophically due to heat, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll ignite.

Things don't need to be on fire to go bang.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

A drone strike?

Really?

And they missed his office?

Sounds totally plausible.

How about a real news source?

There were multiple liquid petroleum [propane] tanks exploding due to the heat,” Oakland Park Fire Chief Steven Krivjanik said. “Even when I arrived, they were [still] exploding all around the street.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

They were using the cheap Chinese versions.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Official story is a gas leak. Roger Stone is again being targeted by the left for persecution for supporting Trump. They say he hid money or something frivolous. Was this a drone strike?

I would believe it is a gas leak but others in the area disagree.

From comment section below:

As someone who lived in Broward County for 25 years I will point out that heating and kitchen appliances there are electric. Gas leak is Gaslighting by the Communist Propagandists. Broward IS one of the bluest counties in the state; so it's certain Left has activists there.

Did a Drone Strike Just Target Roger Stone’s Office?

Roger Stone Blasts 'Vile' Lawsuit Claiming He Owes IRS $2 Million, Blames 'Deep State'

You're suggesting that Trump tried to have him killed in case he flips on him?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Simply because you think he's important enough....he's not.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Simply because you think he's important enough....he's not.

The man has a tattoo of Nixon on his back, he's obviously very important. Or mental.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join