It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of U.S. scientists feared compromised by China

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Chy-Nah

More than 500 federally funded scientists are under investigation for being compromised by China and other foreign powers, the National Institutes of Health revealed Thursday.

The federal health officials told a Senate committee that they are fighting to keep up with large-scale Chinese efforts to corrupt American researchers and steal intellectual property that scientists hope will lead to biomedical advances.

Why pay for research and lab equipment when you can just steal the results from someone else?

Ol Pooh Bear at it again.
But the truth is the US was sold to China in the 90s and it's been showing more and more.

Lest we forget the US Govt contracts many top secret projects to universities.
This is a security risk of epic proportions

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

In 2009 i found that Dr Robert Baker (the US pre-eminent gravitational scientist) was working with Buzz Aldrin in China to develop antigrav tech.

I half feel like the deed is done with China, and all that is happening today is the slow unveiling of this.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Infiltration - in all Forms - No Doubt about it

Flashback 2020

Chinese buy strategic land in Texas, U.S. intel may not be pleased
A retired CIA officer outlines the threat

....Ironic for a self-defined Marxist power, the Chinese use their economic might all around the world. They have virtually bought half the nations in Africa and with them their strategic mineral reserves. They have made inroads across the Americas and their Silk Road project will bring them to and past the gates of Europe. If the U.S. is to compete with and beat them on the geopolitical chessboard this Texas project must be stopped in its tracks by U.S. government action. If not, the Chinese, in essence, will develop a potential military and very real intel base deep in the heart of Texas.

edit on 4232021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Remember the Chinese Embassy in Texas threw a big old Lone Star State BBQ with what seemed to be Reams and reams of sensitive documents set on Fire

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Let's not forget....for every thing bought by evil Chyna in this country, there is a SELLER

But...but...Capitalism!!

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I feel like obviously this technology the Chinese are allegedly attempting to steal from the US can't be all that great because if it was potentially groundbreaking life saving science, we wouldn't be so selfish as to hoard it from the rest of the world for personal gain. That would be rude.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

In 2009 i found that Dr Robert Baker (the US pre-eminent gravitational scientist) was working with Buzz Aldrin in China to develop antigrav tech.

I half feel like the deed is done with China, and all that is happening today is the slow unveiling of this.

Whats our current debt balance with them again?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I never understood why on earth, we would let china own land in the USA. We are just making it easier for them to do things like this?

I just tried a bing search, to find out how much land the USA owns in China. 4 pages in, and not a peep. All about them owning land here.

Remember back, when a story like this would have been all over the news? Chinese spy! OMG American " " selling secrets to the Chinese! OMG

Now?
Crickets.
Our government sucks.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Like I said before.
Anthony Fauci was at N.I.H. back in the 1980s to 90s. He had his own floor. He was flying to Wuhan way back then. He had "Foreign" scientists working with him back then.

Stinks to know people that worked with him and not have proof. But, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Thanks Dashen

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I feel like obviously this technology the Chinese are allegedly attempting to steal from the US can't be all that great because if it was potentially groundbreaking life saving science, we wouldn't be so selfish as to hoard it from the rest of the world for personal gain. That would be rude.

Gotta admit... post is probably very true. For the right price *looks right to left repeat*

edit on 23-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: Chalupas are so darn good

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

swalwell.house.gov...

Still has his job and still sits on the intelligence committee.

Known widely for his affair with a known Chinese spy.

Can't make this crap up!!

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MetalThunder

Remember the Chinese Embassy in Texas threw a big old Lone Star State BBQ with what seemed to be Reams and reams of sensitive documents set on Fire

Images show people burning documents at China's consulate in Houston, a common practice when a diplomatic post is quickly abandoned. U.S. officials are claiming that Houston was a hub for espionage and that China escalated theft of intellectual property from U.S. institutions

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Don't worry, the politicians that China already bought won't let anything happen to them or come of this.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I can well believe it and also all western scientists, most people in most western country's these days have been brainwashed against Nationalist ideals and this means they are not patriot's any longer, in fact patriotism has been tarred and feathered with the same brush as bigotry.

The result these scientists whom have by nature of science itself always been open to the free exchange of ideas and discovery's are now no longer biased in favour of there own nations and are more mercenary than they should be.

However if you took these scientists and showed them a healthy young man who has committed no crime other than being part of a fringe ethnic group being strapped down to a gurney an having his heart cut out so that it can be given to someone whom is paying for it somewhere in China or even sold abroad you will see a lot of these scientists suddenly become very uncomfortable about sharing there knowledge with China but in other cases as they are simply human beings like the rest of us some of them will be so lacking empathy that they would continue to do so in exchange for blood money from the red menace.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Infiltration - in all Forms - No Doubt about it

Flashback 2020

Hey don't forget Chinagate back in 98.

See 27:15

The Yale Skull and Bones connection to China is also a very interesting one.

George Bush, the first US diplomatic representative to the People’s Republic of China back in 1973, was a member of skull and bones. So were his father, brother, son, uncle, nephew and several cousins.

Winston Lord the Reagan Bush administration ambassador to China was a member. So were his father and several other relatives.

James Lilly, the current ambassador to China, was a member of Skull and Bones, as was his brother.

Except during the Carter administration, every US ambassador to Beijing since Kissinger’s deal with Mao Tse Tung was a member of the same tiny Yale cult. A mere coincidence?

link

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

They already bought out Biden so now they get almost everything for free.

I don’t know which thought is worse. Our election was stolen, or people actually voted for bought out Biden?

Either way our politicians, academics, and scientists have been doing this for decades. People have just been ignoring it saying China is not a problem. I’ve been warning for decades here on ATS China is our real enemy. My Philippine wife will give you even a bigger ear full than I will.

Just ask anyone from from Philippines or Taiwan right now!

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

why wouldn't we? do you honestly believe china won't hoard an advantage, or any other nation? this is the problem with the Western mindset in recent decades, we've become overly idealistic and trusting, to the point we let foreigners take advantage of us and deny reality, slowly killing our future as nations because we somehow believe we're doing something good.

excessive idealism is the biggest threat to the west.
edit on 23-4-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Let's not forget....for every thing bought by evil Chyna in this country, there is a SELLER

But...but...Capitalism!!

Lol seriously zero point here...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To be honest, if I were the Chinese government and people were paying the Chinese pennies on the dollar to produce their products, I would try to gain the information to patent things that benefit the people of the country.

It is illegal, but patents are actually not fair anyway. You come up with a product, often stealing the idea of it from someone else, patent it and get rich. Then have it made cheaply so you can profit even more. Does that seem fair and reasonable?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join