It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SpaceX Crew2 launch live

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
That's interesting, that periodic pulse of thrust. I haven't ever seen that before, but every time I've watched the landings it's been just clips of the touch down. I'll check to see what others are saying in your thread.

a reply to: Bigburgh
Hockey puck? I bet it's one of my mason jar lid rings. They always seem to disappear and this is obviously connected.

Shortly before that point there's a bit of something that actually seems to be in the background at a relatively similar velocity on a trajectory that could match. The way the camera is positioned it gets lost in the right side a bit before the ring floats by. Can't tell if it's the same thing. If it were known space junk I'd assume they'd give it a wider berth?

a reply to: Spacespider
Can we vote? I think the US Congress should be sent first given their expertise in governance. By the time we start sending up civilians in 20 years they'll have Mars all sorted out.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

First, Thanks for fixing my link. I feel silly because I've made a couple videos for this site on how to embed a video on here! Derp

I dont know if you were watching that video where the ball of light appeared on a phone, pad, or pc, but I am on PC with a decent size monitor and that ball of light did come in as shadowy first before it turned on the lights. The speed appeared to change when the light came on also. It sped up just enough to notice or maybe that was because of the light illusion. Not sure as Im working with tired old eyes now that were very abused from a lot of time on the beach and also diving without sunglasses! Ops.

It also had a friend down in the lower left corner that appeared, but it had more of a tumble to it. That may have been most likely space junk as it didnt light up either, lol obviously.

I made a quick snip at half speed and full speed if you are interested to see what I mean. I set the video to start at 1:39. If it doesnt just skip to it.

edit on 4/23/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Good catch๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Elon Musk is a FRAUD . Just Another Lying Egotist ...............

banned.video...

edit on 3-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join