It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the'Verdict' Coerced?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Is this the new norm now?

Any verdict you don’t like from here in just scream rigged or coercion?

That's the entire point of an Appeal to an Appeals Court.

It is truly nothing new.

_____

Two 2020 articles claim that G. Floyd had fatal doses of Fentanyl in his system.

www.kare11.com... -90fe-7acd4ead3d04

www.fox9.com...

What the F happened with this? It even says Court Documents were filed.

Well, I have this Thread in the right forum.
edit on 24-4-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
where do I find the un edited non black boxed out un blipped swearing version of what the jury got to see? Schuyler?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ffs where has common sense gone?

Common sense seems to be so lacking in today’s world that an observant man once noted, ‘Common sense, in truth, is very uncommon.’

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I can’t see any way where the members of the jury couldn’t have had an idea about what they felt in regards to the case before being selected for the jury, but in a case as publicized as this one I don’t know how you could find someone who didn’t.

In cases like this I feel like we just have to accept that. I don’t know what the alternative would be.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just for my curiosity..did the defendant have a choice, to by tried by judge, or jury?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Defendant can choose.
pressofatlanticcity.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Chauvin was never going to get a fair trial regardless of where the trial was held just due to the high profile of everything. I do think Chauvin was guilty of manslaughter but not the charges that he was convicted of.

I don't feel that the factors involved showed that he had intent to kill Mr. Floyd. I do think his excessive pressure on him helped to exacerbate the issues Mr. Floyd was having. Due to the high level of drugs in his system I think that unless he got advanced medical care very quickly after being stopped he was going to die anyway and the way he acted didn't help make the situation any better. It is a difficult situation and I am not sure if I were put in Mr. Chauvin's shows how I would have handled it all things considered. It was just a bad situation for all.

Now since this is a conspiracy site that being said if you believe some of the conspiracies of the case maybe this was in fact a hit on Mr Floyd and if so Justice was served, unless that is not the real Chauvin.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I don't feel that the factors involved showed that he had intent to kill Mr. Floyd.
The charge does not require intent to kill.

edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Thank you

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here's a new one I hadn't seen beforew:

Handwritten notes taken when the Medical Examiner briefed prosecutors on his findings suggest it was very high – but not necessarily fatal.

“If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an O.D. [Over Dose],” the notes say.

“Deaths have been certified with levels of 3,” the notes indicate. “But I am not saying this killed him.”

www.kare11.com...

And another news article.

www.kare11.com... -90fe-7acd4ead3d04

EDIT: Interesting how they keep getting pulled, tho. Would be interesting to see the clean up behind the scenes. All the articles that would get a news service a lawsuit are going to disappear now. This is a form of rewriting history, you know. These articles where there when I posted them.
edit on 24-4-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Handwritten notes taken when the Medical Examiner briefed prosecutors on his findings suggest it was very high – but not necessarily fatal.

Prosecutors knew this, but it really was their only option to try to convince the jury that it was an overdose. The jury was not convinced.

edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Prosecutors knew this, but it really was their only option to try to convince the jury that it was an overdose. The jury was not convinced.
[/quote]

I wonder what will come up in Appeals.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Look like Chauvin is in more trouble. You have to wonder how much of this stuff gets swept under the rug.

During a domestic dispute, between a mom and teen, he busted a 14 years old head open with his flashlight, and then did his thing(same as Floyd), for about 17 minutes, kid apparently couldn't breath, lost consciousness at one point. What a hero.

He is right where he belongs.
www.nydailynews.com...
abcnews.go.com...

edit on 25-4-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join