It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As the Earth Frequency Rises, the Unseen can now be Seen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A New Day has arrived.

For with the Rising Sun comes the Light to shine on another Day.

The Frequency of the Earth and all its dwellers is Rising.

As such, One can peek into the Spirit World.

Therein lies much Wonder to Behold!

Some of you may bare witness to Visions, whilst others may start Dreaming once more.

The 'Paranormal' will become gradually more accepted as 'Normal', fittingly so.

I advise you to listen to those whoso dare to share such wonders.

The Heavens and the Earth have been abridged.

This Rainbow Bridge has always existed.

What do You know of it, I wonder?

I welcome you to share what you so wish to.

Do not be afraid of the Unknown.

Behold! A new Day is here!

I myself dare so claim that I am a Fool no more!

What's more, I am a Man, no less!

Man and Woman are Godly.

I have bore witness, and I have shared.

I wonder, what wonders will You share!?

Live, Love, Learn, Grow, Share, as you will.

^_^

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Rainbow Bridge?

Have you ever played MarioKart on N64 while listening to Judas Priest? It's amazing

edit on 22-4-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What's the frequency Kenneth?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But it didn't end there:

fantasymerchant.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the "Air Loom Gang" is at it again.

"What's the frequency Kenneth" indeed Phage.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I don't believe what you believe and have already seen my share of spooky in real life though some here may regard that as being down to my past head injury or some other clinical condition and if it makes them feel better so be it.

But I know you mean well and that your intent is to give some kind of hope.

But as a Christian I must caution you against setting false path's for people to wander off on away from the true one.

The Rainbow Bridge is from Norse Heathen Legend and is not common to all faith's by any mean's, others especially those that have had NDE's often see a tunnel and others a ladder or stair case, still others have found themselves flying, some see a silver chord connecting there body but most others see no such thing.

Angels and Demons are both real and believers are far more likely to accept this.

The one way of which I speak is Jesus, the adjusting of your vibration or the earth's vibration is a concept dating back to well before Physicists developed there own radio frequency spectrum and ideas of frequency and was common among medium's and other mystics of the 1800's and earlier.

But that too is a concept that was not always there and for shaman the barrier between worlds of the seen and the unseen was often regarded more of as a veil.

When Jesus died on the cross the veil in the temple was rent, the spirits as if alive of many righteous were seen among the living in the days afterwards before the resurrection and of course many Christians hold to the belief he had liberated them from death.

The only one that can open TRULY and close TRULY that veil is Christ, he alone as the keys to both heaven and the abyss and of course this world.

He alone is the way and if there is a vibration that is worth having it would be his vibration alone.

Do not walk down false paths or the false path of Gnosis with it's hidden secrets seek only the truth.

And for our fellow members that are less shall we say spiritual, you believe as you shall and walk were you will where ever that may take you, but don't say you did not pass the odd sign post on your chosen path telling you go the other way, road closed.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So Phage's alter ego is determined after all these years. How's it going, Dan?

Isn't that when we knew Dan was rather crazy? all the pieces are falling into place.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This feels like bait, how much is the fish?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

But as a Christian I must caution you against setting false path's for people to wander off on away from the true one.

There are about 4200 religions on this globe, the chart toppers all believe they are the right ones. I don't think any of you has the right at all to

a) claim that someone is on the wrong path and
b) that yours is the right one

the word 'caution' is absolutely astonishing as well, what are you caution anyone about? What will happen if they become spiritual without any authoritative figure?
I tell you what. Either nothing or a growing of mind without limits.

As a staunch non believer in any deities I am spiritual enough to have a broad mind, caution nobody [unless they want to join an extremist muslim group] and basically am happy when others think about life and the hitherto unexplained.

The paranormal is just a normal that science has not studied yet. It is probably at the moment not possible but will be with the invention of new measuring devices one day.

Everything, absolutely everything can be explained by Mother Nature, who is nobody and nothing yet at the same time a clever algorithm that has no choice but to exist and to work beautifully. It has not hate and no love, it treats everyone the same and gives everyone the right to learn from their mistakes.

I just find it a bit cheeky to sit on a high christian horse, warning others about having a beautiful mind and spreading their happiness.
Religions always destroy an open human mind and form it into something about fear and false pretences in order not to get their asses whooped after death.

To OP:
I love your words and hope they are true. Please never succumb your mind to a clan of spoilsports.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Your problem is not with me but my faith, you choose to number yourself with the number of the beast (of your own free will or is it?).

So are you Islamic?.

A cult founded by a child abusing woman hating salesman?.
666 miles from Jerusalem lies it modern capital Mecca but it's original Mecca is know today as Petra and is a ruin in Jordan a fact that has only recently come to light as ALL early mosques face toward Petra, there was a civil war within the first hundred years after that child abuser met his end and a sheik established the new site at what was NEVER a city but was actually a pagan temple and shrine that may well have been a Shiva temple.

The Islamic symbol was seen by John of Patmos when he had a vision of the number of the beast which is both a number and a symbol and back then numbers were represented by letters in both Greek and Roman numeral systems.
therevivedottomanempire.yolasite.com...

You know it is foolish to align with the losers unless you do so out of faith and truly believe in them, it won't help you either way.
I see you also use the name of an evil Greek Goddess, a figurative witch of evil intent and one who sends many down the wrong path but in fact she has no place at that crossroads and was never a living being just an idol.
Probably included on the Devil's throne as well (that's right he had one before Mecca).

You know I once had a particularly wicked spirit claiming it had opened all the doors of my soul, lets just say it found it should not open some doors.

Only a fool aligns themselves with such forces they do not NEED you, won't give you nowt and will just take your bloody soul and energy if you let them so stop dabbling in what you do not understand and get down to a church and see a priest I can do nothing for you, all I can tell you is this.

Oh and if you need convincing of REAL God.

You know that chain that bind's your master for him to be cast into the abyss, it's the prayers of saint's, Rosary's and prayer beads of orthodox and prayers of all devout Christians from all around the world.

Ever heard the story of Huan Deigo?.

There is more to it, the pattern of Stars appear exactly as they did in the night sky when it appeared on a cactus cloth cloak in a miracle, it has survived being blown up and no one in the packed cathedral was harmed despite the stone alter being blown to smithereens.
There is MUSIC upon it.

There is no paint on the cloth the image floats a few microns above the surface of the fibres.

I could put so much more here, the truth is My God is the REAL God, yours is NOT.

You still have a chance, he is still calling you.

edit on 22-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Hecate666

I could put so much more here, the truth is My God is the REAL God, yours is NOT.

Amazing that you could pass over this guy's main point. There are THOUSANDS of religions in this world. And yours is the only right one, the only "real" God? You could not get more delusional. How utterly stupid. If you had grown up in Saudi Arabia you'd be saying the exact same thing about Allah, which is just as delusional and stupid. Why don't you understand that? You are not special, and neither is your God, which is just a delusional part of yourself. You are the problem. And given all the wretched things YOUR God has done, as reported in the Bible, I want nothing to do with that war criminal or his minions.
edit on 4/22/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I want to have a 'therapy farm,' where I help people recover from trauma. Trauma as received from childhood abuse by egocentric parents, and the trauma induced by living in this opposite world.

It will probably have to be in Mexico, as that country is more free than the USA ever pretended to be. Plus...they won't let me back into the USA unless I have a "virus" test....which I won't have.

PS: I have to go to Mexico for dental work for myself and veterinarian care which are out of my price range in the USA. I probably will not be let back into the USA because I will not be forced into a "covid 19" test. I will not take a test at all. Not even if I have a cold....and I don't get 'colds' so getting a test is stupid.

edit on 190000001907pmb21America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The frequency of rotation or the frequency of the wobble.
Either will indeed bring about some changes.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
South Park already taught us that the correct religion is the Mormons.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You went too for on this thread labtech, you often raise good points round here but this is a bit much.

You went a little further than appealing to the superiority of Jesus, his logic is welcoming yet your attitude isn't.

Say God is real, then admit to the fact that there's always a person around the corner to trip you up on your logical fallacies? Jesus was constantly tested wasn't he? Now you're adamant you're right... Ok, maybe you are but your attitude is totally unacceptable considering all the op wants to do is bring happiness.

Anyways, I'm just appealing to some decency. A higher frequency sounds like a buzz to me and I'm not going to assume everyone on that level is in it for the bad times.
edit on 23-4-2021 by RAY1990 because: Spelling and sometimes people even smell dinosaur bones. Doesn't make em lizard demons

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Tune in Tokyo

edit on 23-4-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Wait you're contradicting the Pope, when you mention the gates of hell. Pope admitted Hell isn't real in recent years. You claim to be a Christian then you contradict the voice of god? Ah well like Doc Holiday stated "my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

hell is not real?
hell Adam Eve are not real
Oops did I just expose that nope it's from 3 years ago.
Ps Churches were closed by the pandemic how can one go to one?
Also Churches are adorned with false idols (a lot classify Christ as one) according to the bible this is heresy. So far your post has contradicted "God's voice" on earth and you are asking someone to commit heresy. How Christian is that? More importantly since Christ in the book of Thomas stated not to follow him as it will cause wars and death so how religious is your post? I know you are calling yourself "Christian" like that makes you better than someone who does not, but all that does is show you're delusional about reality.

edit on 24-4-2021 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

edit on 24-4-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarification

edit on 24-4-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarification

edit on 24-4-2021 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Jesus Christ was either a liar, a lunatic or he was who he said was.

C.S. Lewis

Trying to claim the first two is like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

The number of religions can equal the number of human beings on the planet.
The multitude bares nothing to the one that is the truth.

Those who can't recognize the truth are in real trouble.

It's just that simple.

edit on 24-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Well said.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Maybe it is the resonance frequency?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join