It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men of the World In these trying Times We Must Remain Viglant and Keep Our Eye On The Ball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
To be fair I extend the invitation to all others under the LGBTQ community.

I also was thinking of "You bethca" said Sarah Palin. Former Governor of Alaska. I wanted to inject some levity into ATS today. take a peek. Its hilarious.

Keep Your Eye On The Ball
edit on 22-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 22-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I must admit I've done something similar. Didn't have a car accident, but just as embarrassing.

Couple months back, we hired a new bartender where I work. She walked in for her interview and this woman is stunningly beautiful with a body to match. I happened to be pouring a shot for a customer at the time.

Completely missed the glass and poured it all over the bar.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I cant stop laughing. The entire world needs funny stuff like this. What came to mind is that we had an Great Aunt who was miserable. Never was married. She was a Cook for wealthy multi-millionaire families. The ones that never smile as its forbidden. She would get drunk at the Thanksgiving table and give us kids the business.

When we left I was only 11 at the time my dad said to me " don't ever say this to anyone but Bertha needs a deek up her arse"

RIP dad.

Thanks
edit on 22-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Always nice starting the day with hot women in thongs.
ATS could really use more of this.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks. I need comic relief once in awhile.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have heard that on some resort planets, they hire people like that to heip teach you how to fly. The trick or rather knack to flying is throwing yourself at the ground really hard and miss. These women and some others with really unusual body types jump out from behind a wall or bush as you are throwing yourself in an attempt to distract you and help you miss the ground.

I must give credit to the idea for this, ‘Life, the Universe, and Everything’ by Douglas Adams.
edit on 4 22 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
That would never be me.
Anytime my wife and I are driving (I'm behind the wheel)...and a hot woman is on the sidewalk...wife watches me like a hawk, so my eyes are always straight ahead.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
That would never be me.
Anytime my wife and I are driving (I'm behind the wheel)...and a hot woman is on the sidewalk...wife watches me like a hawk, so my eyes are always straight ahead.

I keep mine in the trunk while I'm driving.

The trunk in the basement that is.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
At first, I was thinking that I bet he's glad he has those tinted windows. However, if he hadn't had such dark tinted windows, he might not have had his face smashed up against the glass quite as much. Without the tinted windows, he may have actually been paying a little bit more attention to the road in front of him.

Also, I'm pretty sure it was that handrail that he hit, correct??
I would not have expected that handrail to be quite that strong.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
That would never be me.

I keep mine in the trunk while I'm driving.

The trunk in the basement that is.

Your eyes or your wife? I'm confused ...

new topics

top topics

join