It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of USA Companies Owned by China / Some May Suprise You!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Since things are heating up with Russia over the Ukraine by all things Joe Biden I wanted to see what and if Russia would ever do the unthinkable. Then I took a look at the silent majority. Correct the land of the Dragon and I wanted to see what their part was of USA GDP in relation to our overall GDP.

This is amazing list, some of these you will never think about. China is buying all America. Some brands that you may think are quintessentially American are actually owned or overseen by Chinese investment conglomerates. It’s not always obvious until you see it yourself – even sports clubs have some interesting stakeholders. America is home to many companies that are true titans of industry. From General Electric to General Motors, all of these thriving businesses help buoy the economy when it needs it – but even these giants need to get their money from somewhere. Investments come from across the globe, but China is always looking to America to try and create fruitful partnerships. If that means saving a floundering brand, then so be it. Read on to find out which of Uncle Sam’s most influential companies are backed by some surprising businesses.

In brief I wanted to see how much a China owned company in the USA contributes in Trillions of dollars to the entire USA Gross Domestic Product [GDP].

Why? Because if Russia were to do the unthinkable they are not only attacking the USA they are also attacking Chinese owned investments here on USA soil. I never found what I was looking for but I stumbled onto this article. Keep in mind that China is the 2nd largest owner of farm land in the USA. Number one is our very own Bill Gates, Yes the Microsoft guy.

That being said it appears that after looking the list that China has played the get them through our hearts and minds as they own 21st Century Fox which owns Fox News. China also owns, AMC movie Theaters and much in dealing with Hollywood. Plus I always wondered why our MSM has always been attacking Fox News. Except when President Trump did and guess who came to Fox News rescue. Yep, the most trusted name in news. Phooey, CNN.

What really surprised me is that China also owns Spotify and Snapchat, Uber, and the Dairy Farmers of America Inc.

What the Dairy Farmers of America Inc.? Wow that one got me so now I know why all of USA MSM is against those cows who have farts outgassing CO2 and even Greta is in on the act. Plus the push to STOP eating beef as dairy cows aren’t raised for beef but they are beef.

Then of all things they own the Cleveland Cavilers NBA basketball franchise. You kidding me?

Then add Reddit, Warner Music, GNC and several more movie theaters and much much more.

Back in 2002 I was placed on the Cleveland Clinic Cocktail. It’s a regimen of just under 3500 mg of vitamins daily to basically reduce pain. It works. Back then the hospital gave me a list of vitamins that they approved as these vitamins contained what they were supposed to contain. GNC wasn’t on the list and I had been using GNC vitamins. The GNC vitamins never helped me. I used Members Mark from Sam’s Club since 2002 to today.

Here’s the list:

List of US Companies Secretly Owned by China: Tesla, Microsoft, GM, Uber

Oh, the Russia thing will end up as a fart in the bathtub. Yes, they will get the Ukraine back

edit on 22-4-2021 by Waterglass because: redo

edit on 22-4-2021 by Waterglass because: clarified

edit on 22-4-2021 by Waterglass because: INTEL scrbbed from web

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Since NSA/CIA controls the media, some more than others I would not be surprised if many (or most) of our 3 letter agencies are now compromised by infiltration by the CCP and other enemies of the constitution.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Agree. Its extreme. I no longer consider us sheep as they at least can roam free and graze somewhat free. Were more of containment in a cage like a Hamster on the wheel.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
That being said it appears that after looking the list that China has played the get them through our hearts and minds as they own 21st Century Fox which owns Fox News, Walt Disney, AMC movie Theaters and much in dealing with Hollywood.

21 Century Fox does not own Disney, it's the other way around and FOX News is part of NewsCorp so it's not even the same company. Additionally, the majority shareholders of Disney are Blackrock, State Street and Vanguard whose majority shareholders are going to be pension funds for public unions in the United States.

You should look things up before you post stuff like this, it's all publicly available information.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I placed a comma. What else do you want? You remind me of my aunt Great Aunt Bertha.
edit on 22-4-2021 by Waterglass because: ?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Huh? Your post still reads like 21st Century Fox owns FOX News which isn't the case and you didn't address anything else.

Look things up before you make claims.

edit on 22-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
When did china buy Disney?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The majority of shares in just about every major corporation are controlled through Blackrock, Vanguard and Berkshire Hathaway. On behalf of whom isn’t so clear.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Huh? You're post still reads like 21st Century Fox owns FOX News which isn't the case and you didn't address anything else. Look things up before you make claims.

I revised it because of your insistence. Its fine.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
The majority of shares in just about every major corporation are controlled through Blackrock, Vanguard and Berkshire Hathaway. On behalf of whom isn’t so clear.

This is all public information. Try looking it up.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I revised it because of your insistence. Its fine.

Your Original Post hasn't been changed, it still makes the same erroneous claims.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Please link for me, I know that Blackrock have around $8tn in assets under management. Who they manage those investments for? I find it more difficult to locate that information.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Blackrock corporate information.

You'll find that the major funds all have stakes in each other but the public pension holdings will be a large component of the base ownership of all of these.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I pulled it. Why would I have placed that there unless I originally read it? I could care less. But I know the game of now you see it an now you don't as in instant scrub. It happens often.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That link doesn’t state a single client.

I have read around 2/3 of their portfolio is public pension holdings, no concrete documentation to back this up mind you. That still doesn’t account for many trillions. Again, if this information is public, link me up.

I know Microsoft are Major holders in Vanguard and the Gates foundation one of the major holders in Berkshire Hathaway.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Each company has a prospectus, you need to click through to each and read them.

I've done this exercise several times in other threads when dopey claims like this were made before and I'm not doing it again.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I pulled it. Why would I have placed that there unless I originally read it? I could care less. But I know the game of now you see it an now you don't as in instant scrub. It happens often.

Pardon me for asking for clarification.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That's nice, now you can look and find who the majority shareholders are and post that information like a non-disingenuous person.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Pardon Me

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join