It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have written about the fairy folk in posts on ATS, and have thought for a while I should make a dedicated thread. To put what I know in one place. Other folks have thought so too.

So here it is, my fairy thread, all about my friends the Fae.

It is over thirty years now since I met one of the fairy Women in Green. I met her in an interactive lucid dream and we have been friends ever since. She has taught me many things of the fairies and their world. How to survive and navigate in particular. At times it has been a wonderful delight and just as often it is dangerous and horror itself.

In the fairy world, death is a constant companion. You see, the fairy world is also the land of the dead.

Not only the land of the fairy and the dead. One will find there also gods and so-called daemons, grey aliens and maybe UFOs. The land of the fairies is rich in mythology, one will find it all there. But not quite what one would expect from reading the fairy tale books, it can be far darker in there. Centaurs for instance, are to be avoided if you are a girl. One should recall the darker legends of the unicorn.

For me to simply reminisce, would only be the retelling of personal anecdotes. So along the way I will explain how I do things, and how I know what I know. To navigate the fairy world is not difficult, and actually deceptively simple.

Sometimes I have thought the modern world is not ready when it comes to the subject of fairies. Especially when it comes to what they do with human female reproductive processes and organs.

Yet to understand how the fairies interact with humanity and how they engineer human consciousness, one cannot avoid certain things. Without the biology many important things would not be understood.

But then I think again, and realize what I am writing here was once upon a time accepted and common knowledge.

That is until, the coming of the western church.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where have all the fairies gone?

It is often said that technology, pollution and the environmental destruction is the reason why the fairy folk have disappeared. Or we have become too materialistic. Some people say the very idea of fairies is unscientific. Other folk think the fairy folk are child stealing daemons. All good enough reasons for a fairy to avoid a human.

I think there is more to the disappearance of the fairy folks than simply a material society.

Over the last three hundred years, science has taken the centre stage. If a thing cannot be captured nor measured, then it doesn't really exist. Yet how do you capture or measure a ghost or fairy, or a UFO?

There are reasons why ghosts and fairies, aliens and UFOs would all be shy of humans. The vivisectionist's laboratory is an obvious reason to be shy. There is another reason for the shyness, and I will go into that later.

With the occult-spiritual revolution, the fairy folk are now considered abstract thoughts called "archetypes" as man builds the so-called "higher spiritual mind", all awhile trying to forget his roots. I wonder, how would a fairy feel?

Think also of how the unseen brownie feels when he helps around the house. To see the people he helped thank a god, or an abstract thought called the Universe. Well he wouldn't be happy. Who could blame the little fella if he quietly disappeared.

To the fairy folk, it is we who are disappearing.

The western church is another reason. For thousands of years the church has taught the people that the fairy folk are daemons. The accomplices of witches, things to be avoided, tortured and burnt.

The number of victims of the trials and inquisitions are probably under reported. The reasons for torture dismissed as dark age superstition.

Yet from what I have seen myself, there is a science behind the church's historical torture and the killing. To drive a wedge between humans and fairies is what I think.

To take a natural friendship and cast it as possession by daemon and devil or as witchcraft, is telling the people; who do you choose? Is it us or them?

Now consider the effect of torture and killing. The Buddhists call this the desire world, and so it is desire to live that brings us to be born and reborn. What happens when someone is tortured and killed over and over again simply because they had a fairy friend? They would develop an antipathy to being born in this world. In modern times, this is called aversion therapy.

What of the fairy? When the fairy finds again the person that he loves reborn, what if he approaches? What will the church, or science for that matter, do to the girl he loves should their friendship be discovered?

And so a very effective wedge is driven between the human and the fairies.

In modern times, psychology has taken the reigns. To see Beings others cannot see, to hear their voices others cannot hear is according to science hallucinations, and worse madness.

In this day and age, to seriously speak of fairies is to invite ridicule. So too, to tell other people that you see aliens and UFOs, can court disaster.

This is simple suppression.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Interestingly, an old dictionary of mine includes a medical word that has disappeared.

Nympholepsy; a form of frenzy said to have possessed one who looked upon a nymph while bathing.

It seems that human encounters with nymphs in the forest were an actual problem not too long ago.

So as a light hearted introduction to fairies, I will tell you a little about the wood nymphs who come to visit.

The wood-nymphs I know well and they are delights to have around the house and gardens. It is a joy to see them.

The three sisters that visit my home are elfin girls of modest breast and maybe four or so feet tall. With three pairs of dragonfly wings upon their backs. They are deceptively very intelligent, and have a cheeky sense of humour.

When they first arrived, I would try to keep my eyes away from their naked forms. Yet as luck would have it I was caught more than once absentmindedly admiring their butts.

I did not know what to make of the look they gave me, and our relationship took an interesting turn. From that day forward they waved their butts at me as if to say hello and goodbye, and sometimes even if I simply looked their way. I think that behaviour is called teasing.

At first I was mortified. Were anyone to see them doing that, the unspoken question would certainly be "What have you done to those girls!"

I am used to this behaviour now. One might think it is a punishment for my indiscretions. They certainly enjoy my embarrassment. Now I tend to think perhaps it was my feelings of admiration and joy for the sight of their perfect behinds actually made them happy. My embarrassment being a bonus.

Delightful elfin girls with dragonfly wings they may appear. Yet to look into their countenance, the question arises, is that a human face, or dragonfly?

Their body too is both human and dragonfly. In a peculiar sense, one can sometimes see the dragonfly and the human both at the same time. The human form with wings is an inversion of the dragonfly. The six legs become the wings, the two pairs of wings become human limbs. One can watch them transform if they choose to show you. A very peculiar thing to see.

In Arthurian legend, it is said that Merlin fell in love with Nimue, the Lady of the Lake.

There is an Arthurian sense of magic and romance surrounding these wood nymph fairies. They watch my thoughts and feelings, and I practice watching theirs. The story of the Once and Future King, when I think of it, brings a certain excitement to these Beings.

The Once and Future King, there is a mystery there that points to Glastonbury Tor with the church's arch above. The Templars too, are not far away. It is almost time to return there, a post for a future day.

It is said in various place of Britain, that the Lady of the Lake has been seen in many places. Various places are said to be the real lake of legend. I wonder how can this be?

Well now, my three little Ladies of the Lake, who visit from time to time, also have a mother.

The answer to the question of many Nimues spread across Britain may be found in how fairies breed. In material science, it is called parthenogenesis, the mother is self fertile. Prospective fathers need not apply.

This is how it works, I have seen it happen. My fairy Woman in Green treated me to her fairy children being born. Our time together poured a lot of me into her and from her into them. In a way perhaps, I might be called their god-father.

In time, a fairy grows weary of life, and the wisdom gained through living weighs her down. When that happens the fairy will create within herself six or so perfect copies out of her own Being. These little ones are the fairy made anew, with all their mother's memories up until the moment they are born. So too, the ancestral memories going back in time before the Earth was born.

Each of those little ones will eventually have children of their own.

So, it stands to reason, all those fairies in all those lakes may all have the memories of the original Nimue. I would think that if they chose, they could all appear as the original Nimue and no one would know the difference. In fact they would all remember a life with the Once and Future King, they would also remember falling in love with Merlin, and he with them.

I really cannot blame Merlin for falling in love with Nimue, falling in love with them is so very easy to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And so, we shall leave it there for a week or so. Feel free to ask me questions, I will answer if I can.

Within the next section, we will go deeper into the ways of fairies and in particular the biology of human-fairy interaction.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

I’ve never seen one, but I do believe all manners of creature exist in this weird world.

The wife swears that while she was mowing our yard one time, she saw a ‘dragonfly’ fly past her that had a little green dress and human legs.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Centaurs for instance, are to be avoided if you are a girl.

Why? What happens.

Thanks.

Great thread.

P

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

There are some strange critters to be seen. Unfortunately for me the human girls all wear clothes.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

There are a few old stories about unicorns having a thing for virgin girls and raping them.

Only once did I see a half horse half man. He was at a distance watching me. His eyes had a grey mistiness that I took to mean mesmerism. Some of the fae folk can do that with their eyes, mesmerize.

That half horse half man had the air of a predator and was what would be called brutish.

I usually have a few deceased human girls hanging about. One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to work out what that half horse half human was interested in.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I have a question

How do you navigate and survive?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am loving this!
I have had several experiences with the fae, usually in my clinical setting treating clients!
Back in 2002 and 2003 I devised and delivered a 'Chakra Trilogy' course in person/face to face. I didn't teach it again after the first time. Due to lockdown, I have revived it and teach it online. Students have already done Module 1 (all about chakras and connecting to Archangel energies. Doesn't matter if you don't believe in Archangels.
Module 2 which they are about to start in 2 weeks time is all about their physical chakras, Earth's Chakra's and the planetary chakra's.
Module 3 is all about our chakra's again but this time connecting to the elementals...undines, salamanders, gnomes, pixies etc. I call them the 'baby angels'.
We facilitate the energetic connections by using specific Essential Oils, meditation/guided visualisations.
It was during Module 1 that one of the students 'connected with' Muriel who gave her the word clairaliance. None of us had heard of Muriel so we looked her up. But more importantly for me personally was.....for somebody who has worked with Essential Oils and this their original plants I had never heard of clairaliance!
It transpires it is not just the waft of a deceased relatives perfume/cigar smell etc, it also has to do with connecting with the fae world through our sense of smell by way of the plants/trees/herbs etc.
I will be following and hopefully adding to your thread with interest.

Thank you....timing couldn't be more perfect!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Thank you....timing couldn't be more perfect!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

There are no coincidences

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Very cool thread. I have seen/experienced some type of being in the new world. Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Absolutely agree!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

How do you navigate and survive?

'day Turpene.

Well, how to navigate I will cover when I tell folks how I do it, that is being written for section three. Basically it is just a matter of Euclidean geometry and topology with some networking thrown in. Nothing esoteric and strangled strings and half dead cats (quantum physics) is not required.

How to survive? Well, like most cities in normal life, it is a matter of being appropriately street smart.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

'day rainbows, I wonder if "clairaliance" is anything similar to the compact that fairies have with humans? I know the mechanics of the so-called "witch's familiar" which by description is perhaps something similar ~ that is for section two. The familiars, are not what people seem to think.

And I have to admit, the chakrum I know absolutely nothing about. I know the things are there in most humans, yet when I stumbled across them, I saw something "below" the charkrum. Something far more primordial. That is the direction I chose to explore and that led me to the fae. Or maybe I was led there.

So something new for you in the weeks ahead, we shall go there very soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

What can you tell us about the law of physics... If euclidean geometry works... Many things must be the same as here,

I'm interested in the phenomens that can't be explained with our currently accepted model?

Maybe you even got some insight into the workings of said phenomens...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well, if I had the opportunity to talk to a fairy I would ask them these questions.

Are they aware of the two thousand year curse upon the world from the Christian/Jewish bible? And is this curse the reason why they no longer interact with humans? I would ask those questions because I believe this curse is the reason for the veil surrounding mankind currently. Curses make you stupid and quite possibly among their effects is to affect the eyes. See Isaiah 6.

Like in the movie From Beyond there is a world right next to this one but it's at a different vibrational frequency. Rendering it invisible to humans except in the thin spots and when you can change your frequency.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Sorry, but you lost me at "lucid dreaming"

What you are saying sounds more like a fanfic, and seems to be at odds with both mainstream folklore and ufology.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

My goal isn’t to bring explanations or deprive you of your perceptions, rather, continue to engage the relevant points I find really interesting.

Often I watch David Paulidas and his missing 411 clips and eventually, all kinds of theories start to emerge on the “what ifs”.
I’m talking about everything from Bigfoot, to UFOs and Hollow Earth. However, a prominent theory among the them is the “Fae Theory” in that the Fae are responsible for many of the disappearances in National Forest.

It’s said that the very nature of National Forest as preserves protected and out away from Technology and Society brings about a concentrated wilderness and the atmosphere as a result and responds with some strange happenings. I can only imagine during the era of American expansion and the subsequent border drawing of protected National Forests may have pushed everything wild and escaping American expansion right into these protected forest.

Who knows, but something is clearly happening.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I usually have a few deceased human girls hanging about. One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to work out what that half horse half human was interested in.

How?

If he has the girl by his hands, his willie is too far in the rear so to speak. He can't hold the girl down and put it in at the same time. The girl would have to be ten or twelve feet tall for it to all fit together.

Interesting story but please ... details matter.

P

edit on 22/4/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I've always found the 'changeling' stories intriguing.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123I’m talking about everything from Bigfoot, to UFOs and Hollow Earth. However, a prominent theory among the them is the “Fae Theory” in that the Fae are responsible for many of the disappearances in National Forest.

It’s said that the very nature of National Forest as preserves protected and out away from Technology and Society brings about a concentrated wilderness and the atmosphere as a result and responds with some strange happenings. I can only imagine during the era of American expansion and the subsequent border drawing of protected National Forests may have pushed everything wild and escaping American expansion right into these protected forest.

Who knows, but something is clearly happening.

Totally agree with the weird stuff along with the rest of the wildlife being pushed into the national reserves worldwide. So we have the orbs of light of various types largely inhabiting these regions in the British isles, indeed in the USA too. You see them in conjunction with the hairy apes while those are seen very rarely over here but they might contain the fairies themselves. The fairy lights for sure exist it's just getting to see if there's anything in them or are they capable of shape shifting into the fairy ladies, this is all pretty new to me but the amber orange type for sure can shap shift and those are the coloured types seen over in the States when Bigfoots are around. Maybe the white type can shape shift too? Are these capable of shifting into fairies? They all love the nature zones and tend to keep clear of the concrete and who can blame them

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join