It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We were not created by aliens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Bismillah

This is Candlejack.

Read this about Darwinism:-

www.harunyahya.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
CandleJack, i too, believe we are not created by aliens, fcourse that is absurd because we are created by God and all the other beings in this universe or universe(s) are also created by God.

The Quran does allude to life in outer space, thus: "And among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the living creatures He has scattered through them." (42.29) And: "The seven heavens and the earth, and beings therein, declare his glory."

God bless
Orion

who

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You may think the bible has answers to all of lifes questions, but I too have an answer for every question. Whether or not they are the correct anwers is another debate all together. I can think of about 100 different questions the bible doesnt even begin to answer, but I am sure one of you would interpret some story that would in a round about way explain what redshift is, or explain the laws of thermodynamics. Maybe I am just looking for too difficult of answers and I need to dumb it down a bit. OK, why is my neighbor so handicapped that he has to be in a wheel chair for his entire life? Because the lord works in mysterious ways? Or could it be because his spine never continued developing? I apologize for being opinionated, but it just seems like a bunch of senseless ramblings to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
An astute analysis OrionSirius

Certain Indian cultures believe in Founders a translation is that they are aliens which do Gods work by seeding the Universe with life. For all intent and purpose they perceived as angels as defined in Christian belief.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Aint no mercery there for me regardless of who made who.

Just rememeber. We are missing a DNA strand in our make up. I know when I see the DNA strand rotating. We are not the most evolved. The next step would be alien. And I believe that Zacheria Sitchen is correct in saying the Annunaki made us as slaves. It would make since.

IN the words of MJK f(_)c your god he did this and lefet you this way.

Besides the Elohim/Nephilium is in the bible and has been seen as a alien race.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by cainecrawford]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Caincrawford what is it exactly that you know about DNA?

And why do you feel there is no mercy for you?

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think "GOD" is just a lie to help us feel like we're not alone in this world. All my life I grew up not really believing in anything. It's kind of selfish to think that everything happens because of god. Most things we do whether it turns out good or bad we say that god made it happen, why not take a stand and say you got through cancer with the help of your own will and people around you. Dont entrust your whole life to a man you have never met and gotten to know. How is god real when there is people dying, when they have done nothing wrong in their life. Why cant we just say that life started on its own, we cannot give credit to one "thing" just because it was written in a book. How do we not know that this book was not just a fictional story?
There is a lot of thoughts running through my head so the things i just said might no make total sense hehe

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
Hmmm strange not sure if it should go in the Religion section but I don`t agree at all in your attempted justification that we were n`t. I`ve heard its ilk before and is no better than those who assert we were in equally silly terms.

What you are saying is a matter of faith not of fact. Belief and reality are far removed. I`m more swayed by those who do contend so.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

www.nexusmagazine.com...

The guy in the link above has tried to explain things in at least a mildly scientific manner rather than relying on the contentions of religious men millenia dead.

So, faith Believers in historic documented acts have no science to back them up??
Conversely, do not scientist show some form of faith in their quests for knowledge?? If there is no idea to believe in, then what is the whole point of endless research??

I do not (to much derision surely) think the idea that -to put this scientifically- anomolays within the multi-dimensional universe impact positively and negatively our own dimension is more a leap than believing a race (unknown, unsubstatiated and hostile) of aliens from planet Z created me and mind........

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
do you have a specific chapter or verse in the bible That
talks about these "jinn"?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think it's in the Koran. That or Wishmaster.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
About DNA. Find a simulated DNA link that shows the DNA in a rotation. If you will notice within that Dna strand the circular patern of it has a wobble to it. It is missing a 3rd stand. With the third stand in place it will give the placement of the 3 helixs a triangle patern and inturn give the genes that connect the helixs a triangle as well. It is noted that Lucifer is god and Crowley made the point that the triangle is the symbol of.

molvis.sdsc.edu...
If you will notice on this site that in the top left or right there is a DNA stand. If you notice between the tan and orange helix there is more green red and yellow genes in some parts than others. This gapping is from a missing piece.

Oh and as for mercy, Show me one who has ever had any. Not even the elite of the bible got it. They all suffered.

who

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It is really sad how so many of you find comfort in BS answers written in a book 2000 years ago. I am trying to understand why so many people believe in it, and I find it mind boggling. Maybe it is comforting to all of you to think that way. Nothing written in that book goes into any detail, did you ever wonder if maybe thats because the people writting it didnt know anything about what they were talking about and needed to make up answers? You (believers) truly amaze me, after 2000 years of advancements in technology and everything else, you still believe all the answers are in a 2000 year old book. Wow, you are really simple people. Hey, if it helps you sleep at night, keep on believing. I am gonna continue searching for the truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Caincrawford Genetics is a very complex subject to be honest we have just begun mapping DNA. Today we know for certain that Bananas share half the DNA
that humans have.

Looking at a DNA strand and comparing it to something you have read with respect to for instance issues in mysticism, is sort of like accusing someone of witchcraft because they are attractive or saying that the world is flat because we see it that way.

Caincrawford I am not trying to give you a hard time but what I am suggesting, is that if you are going to state publicly that something is missing, with respect you our Genetic design present, information specific to why you feel that way.

I would also sugest you look through the site

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Basics in all life is that there is a area of balace in all items in life. IN the rotation of the DNA it is simple to see that something is missing.

I have read in the past that we were created by the Annuanaki. When Adam gave a rib it was a helix from the DNA pattern. Ther andogyen is the god like being. A true androgyen would have 3 helixs and not 2 like the normal man. The loss of this helix is why we can't become god like in form.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well that means as much to me as someone randomly announcing "we were not created by aliens. We were created by this little pixie that lives in the bottom of my garden - you cant see her but i can. I'm right , you're wrong".... and expecting me to believe it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join