It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge 138+ page PDF of C19 vax related deaths / injuries - mostly news stories.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Why are People who have almost zero chance of being badly effected by Covid getting vaccinated.

I think you probably already know that answer, but just in case.....

Because they were conned into believing that getting the shot was good for everybody else. Getting the shot not only saves America, but it saves the entire world.

those whom are vaccinated = True Patriotic Humanitarians.

(I think it also might even be an instant free pass into Heaven)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Had my second Moderna shot last Friday. Nothing after the first, I had a slight headache on Saturday afternoon. No idea if it had anything to do with the shot but Ibuprofen made it go away.

As far as the OP goes, it's a mighty fine piece of gish gallop.

edit on 4/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No medicine is completely safe for everyone. No vaccine is safe for everyone. Some people know they have conditions that warn you not to take the vaccines, but more often than not those susceptable to side effects have not yet discovered they are at that risk of a bad side effect.

I am not an anti-vaxer, it is good for some people who need vaccines to take them. But there are some people who should not take the vaccines too. Anyone who says this vaccine is completely safe without stating at the same time that there are situations when it is not safe....is lying....and these kind of people are causing the death of some susceptible people. Isn't there any law that charges these deceivers with a crime.

You have to make your own decision whether you take a vaccine, just because your friends take it with no side effects does not mean you can take it if you have conditions that they state can cause possible problems with side effects.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
PDF with data from where?

I think it's those fRoNtLiNe "DoCtOrS" hacks. Hard pass.

So many young people dead I guess no matter right?

Why are People who have almost zero chance of being badly effected by Covid getting vaccinated.

Parents who take their teens and toddlers in to receive these experimental vaccines are going to feel really bad when truths start becoming mainstream.

They'll be worried sick, knowing they had a time-bomb injected into their beautiful children.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Had my second Moderna shot last Friday. Nothing after the first, I had a slight headache on Saturday afternoon. No idea if it had anything to do with the shot but Ibuprofen made it go away.

As far as the OP goes, it's a mighty fine piece of gish gallop.

BEcause just what happens to you is reflective of everyone else.

Guess food allergies don't exist.

Cancer doesn't exist.

Heart attacks don't exist.

Hey Covid doesn't exist!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
No medicine is completely safe for everyone. No vaccine is safe for everyone. Some people know they have conditions that warn you not to take the vaccines, but more often than not those susceptable to side effects have not yet discovered they are at that risk of a bad side effect.

I am not an anti-vaxer, it is good for some people who need vaccines to take them. But there are some people who should not take the vaccines too. Anyone who says this vaccine is completely safe without stating at the same time that there are situations when it is not safe....is lying....and these kind of people are causing the death of some susceptible people. Isn't there any law that charges these deceivers with a crime.

You have to make your own decision whether you take a vaccine, just because your friends take it with no side effects does not mean you can take it if you have conditions that they state can cause possible problems with side effects.

dissolvingillusions.com...

then you read that book. ANd you realize the whole vax story is a con.

then you read this website.

learntherisk.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
drive.google.com...

Was 113 pages earlier..just got updated apparently.

That is a lot of digging and time. Great docs....wonder if this is going to pop up anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The .pdf has numerous copies from highly suspect mass media sites like

Those mass media sites are the very people wanting everyone vaccinated are you suggesting they are now trying to scare people out of it with fake obits?
It is not hard to check for deaths, are you suggesting the deaths didn't happen the people are not real?

I think everyone will get it finally within a year to two after they force all of us to get it.

I was being completely sarcastic my friend, been banging the drum on being careful of blind acceptance of the safety of the Covid vaccine for awhile.

Sorry just had several Family members go get the vax and I am pretty upset and worried! we are being herded, corralled, pinned!

Joe Biden Threatens to ‘Cancel’ July 4th if Americans Choose to Not Get Vaccinated
By Eric Lendrum

April 22, 2021
amgreatness.com...

Joe Biden can't cancel anything....and I am 100% certain nobody will care what he says on July 4th....

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

I was replying to someone who related their experience. I added my own.

Is that a problem?
edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Google took it down. Big tech strikes again. you think these big tech stories are untrue...then you actually experience them.

I was not original uploader / compiler.

Here's the Apr 14 version. I do have the Apr 21 version I think on another PC. will ul

sharedby.blomp.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I was replying to someone who related their experience. I added my own.

Is that a problem?

Not at all. Many people have no issues (Right away)...but should not suppress those who do have. That's why it's INFORMED CONSENT.

we'll see on the next seasonal cycle...already can see in other countries.

edit on 23-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

i downloaded the pdf before it was taken down.

Look. My workmate and i did the maths. Covid recorded cases of 144 million. 3 million dead. 2% death rate. That is one in 50 people dying from the virus. Or two per 100 people.
Of people who get adversely affected by the vaccine, 3% of them die.

even if you have 2000 people die per million by the vaccine that is 0.2%. Much better than 2%. If these vaccine efficiency is 85% protection then that could be a covid death rate of those vaccinated of 0.3 percent. With the vaccine it makes a 0.5% total death rate instead of 2%. 0.5% death rate is 1 person in 200 people. Much better than 1 in 50.

Now im not saying to get the vaccine or not get it. It is everyones own personal choice.

Just trying to state a little bit of maths.

But dont trust my calculations.... do your own.

And just remember normally the vaccines were given to the elderly first. They probably dont have as good an immune system and health as those younger and probably would be at higher risk of death by taking the vaccine.

edit on 23-4-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As of right now, the material is no longer available at Google because it violates terms and conditions.

It must have struck a nerve with the gatekeepers of the narrative.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
icedrive.net...

Here it is on Icedrive. This is the Apr 21 version. Shrunk to 25MB, not 90MB as earlier version. Note at the end...the author of this has hundreds more stories to add.

if you've never heard of Icedrive...here's a review.

www.techradar.com...
edit on 23-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

i downloaded the pdf before it was taken down.

Look. My workmate and i did the maths. Covid recorded cases of 144 million. 3 million dead. 2% death rate. That is one in 50 people dying from the virus. Or two per 100 people.
Of people who get adversely affected by the vaccine, 3% of them die.

even if you have 2000 people die per million by the vaccine that is 0.2%. Much better than 2%. If these vaccine efficiency is 85% protection then that could be a covid death rate of those vaccinated of 0.3 percent. With the vaccine it makes a 0.5% total death rate instead of 2%. 0.5% death rate is 1 person in 200 people. Much better than 1 in 50.

Now im not saying to get the vaccine or not get it. It is everyones own personal choice.

Just trying to state a little bit of maths.

But dont trust my calculations.... do your own.

And just remember normally the vaccines were given to the elderly first. They probably dont have as good an immune system and health as those younger and probably would be at higher risk of death by taking the vaccine.

This is just immediate deaths/injuries...you haven't heard the best part. I'll post that now: Vax Powered Variants!

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thank-you! It's critical to keep this information circulating around the internet. If you come across a website with statistics and a link to circleofmamas.com... , please post it to this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thank-you! It's critical to keep this information circulating around the internet. If you come across a website with statistics and a link to circleofmamas.com... , please post it to this thread.

The circleofmamas link seems to have a later one Apr 22.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join