It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge 138+ page PDF of C19 vax related deaths / injuries - mostly news stories.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
drive.google.com...

Was 113 pages earlier..just got updated apparently.

edit on 22-4-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
From the very first page: "13 people died during Moderna's Covid Vaccine trial....the evidence presented listed 13 deaths in the trials, with six deaths being people who had taken the vaccine AND SEVEN those who had received the placebo.

From another article same page. Priest who volunteered for Covid vaccine trial passes away. "It is still unclear if the 70 year old's death is related to the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
PDF with data from where?

Is this information that is already available or raw data no one is talking about?

Do you have any opinion of this material? Any reason why I should check this out?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I think it's those fRoNtLiNe "DoCtOrS" hacks. Hard pass.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

It seems people would rather ignore these deaths because they don't fit the narrative that the vax is super safe.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm amazed at all those lying mass media sites worldwide, spreading this disinformation about COVID VACCINE-related deaths.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dontneedaname

It seems people would rather ignore these deaths because they don't fit the narrative that the vax is super safe.

It's weird cause they lose all credibility when they don't acknowledge some people are likely dying because of getting vaccinated. You can still be pro vaxx and admit this likely reality.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
drive.google.com...

Was 113 pages earlier..just got updated apparently.

Interesting how we didn't see that many articles describing Covid-19 deaths. Just a bunch of cold-statistics. Makes you wonder which one really is more deadly. The Disease or the Vaccine.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
From the very first page: "13 people died during Moderna's Covid Vaccine trial....the evidence presented listed 13 deaths in the trials, with six deaths being people who had taken the vaccine AND SEVEN those who had received the placebo.

From another article same page. Priest who volunteered for Covid vaccine trial passes away. "It is still unclear if the 70 year old's death is related to the vaccine.

Good God. You covid lovers count every death the past year as a covid death. Car accident? Covid killed them. But if people get the vaccine and die, it’s not the vaccine (which, remember, is not a vaccine). Start using your brain. Read more closely of the link.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Good God. You covid lovers count every death the past year as a covid death. Car accident? Covid killed them. But if people get the vaccine and die, it’s not the vaccine (which, remember, is not a vaccine). Start using your brain. Read more closely of the link.

Exactly they would rather assert that all those individual media sources were lying or misinformed than admit one death could have been caused by getting vaccinated.

I go back to Aaron and Hagler both these guys were in great shape for their age, what happened?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Is this information that is already available or raw data no one is talking about?

Do you have any opinion of this material? Any reason why I should check this out?

I think ICAN compiled it. Informed Consent Action Network

Many of these stories have appeared on the news or on Reddit. [But not national news per se] I've seen quite a few of them. But huge compilation, with some minimal explanation.

All high resolution. Some of them are in this big graphic.

i.redd.it...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It seems to be a compilation of news articles on the many various deaths.
Nice someone put them in one place a lot of effort.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

So many young people dead I guess no matter right?

Why are People who have almost zero chance of being badly effected by Covid getting vaccinated.
edit on 22-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

I think ICAN compiled it. Informed Consent Action Network

Many of these stories have appeared on the news or on Reddit. [But not national news per se] I've seen quite a few of them. But huge compilation, with some minimal explanation.

All high resolution. Some of them are in this big graphic.

i.redd.it...

The .pdf has numerous copies from highly suspect mass media sites like

The New York Times
the New York Post
Vice
Public Health Information
USA Today
The Orange County Register
Fox 29 TV Utah
OVI Clinic
Life Site News
13 CBS Sacramento
The Daily Mail
3WTKR COASTAL VA/NORTHEAST NC
Fox 5 New York
IMT Irish Medical Times
Trinidad and Tobago Newsday
62 CBS Detroit
Detroit Free Press
NBC News Los Angeles
Atlanta Journal and Constitution
Sky News
Catania Today

That's just through page 22, many many more referenced through social media if it isn't legit these people spent a long time faking these. Those from mass media sites are easily vetted every one I checked so far is legit news on the sites shown.

Here's the thing my 81 years old mother isn't in as good of shape as Hank Aaron or Marvin Hagler, thus the dilemma. So we have to balance the fact that she hasn't caught COVID yet, though she has been out and about and so have those around her vs the risk of her getting the vaccine. Honestly doesn't it make sense that just her caregivers and those closest to her get vaccinated if we do anything at all?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Information is out there why are people not understanding! I see one girl got the shot because "I wanted to see my Mom and not risk giving her Covid" we already know the vax does not keep you from getting nor spreading covid!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Those mass media sites are the very people wanting everyone vaccinated are you suggesting they are now trying to scare people out of it with fake obits?
It is not hard to check for deaths, are you suggesting the deaths didn't happen the people are not real?

I think everyone will get it finally within a year to two after they force all of us to get it.
edit on 22-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Those mass media sites are the very people wanting everyone vaccinated are you suggesting they are now trying to scare people out of it with fake obits?
It is not hard to check for deaths, are you suggesting the deaths didn't happen the people are not real?

I think everyone will get it finally within a year to two after they force all of us to get it.

I was being completely sarcastic my friend, been banging the drum on being careful of blind acceptance of the safety of the Covid vaccine for awhile.
edit on 22-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I was being completely sarcastic my friend, been banging the drum on being careful of blind acceptance of the safety of the Covid vaccine for awhile.

Sorry just had several Family members go get the vax and I am pretty upset and worried! we are being herded, corralled, pinned!

Joe Biden Threatens to ‘Cancel’ July 4th if Americans Choose to Not Get Vaccinated
By Eric Lendrum

April 22, 2021
amgreatness.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

DEL MATTHEW BIGTREE ON DEL GEERT VANDEN BOSSHE
Geert Vanden Bosshe PhD, DVM: DO NOT GET THIS VACCINE!

Here is a list of Dr Bosshe’s credentials:
Director of Research at Novartis Vaccines
Global Project Director for Influenza Vaccines at Solvay Biologicals
Senior Program Officer at Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Project Manager at Global Alliance for Vaccines
Chief Innovation and Scientific Officer at UNIVAC
Head of Vaccine Development Office at German Center for Infectious Research
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Sorry just had several Family members go get the vax and I am pretty upset and worried! we are being herded, corralled, pinned!

Joe Biden Threatens to ‘Cancel’ July 4th if Americans Choose to Not Get Vaccinated
By Eric Lendrum

April 22, 2021
amgreatness.com...

No worries my friend, I understand completely my oldest daughter just got her's on Monday and she said she felt bad on day one LOL said she almost fainted immediately after, but she does that for other shots too. Says her arm hurt for a couple of days but now she says she feels fine.  But I'll feel better about her 60 days out. As I've mentioned before we got our 81-year-old Mom among other close family members contemplating what to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join