It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin warns USA and NATO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There is a mandate that has always held to be true, "If you want peace be prepared for war" !

Elizabeth Warren balks at spending 44.5 billion on national defense while she and her type have no problem spending a couple of trillion on pork barrel B.S. that benefits mostly politicians. $100,000 for them and one penny for you if you tow their line.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This was was just on the 10 oc' lock news tonight
reply to: [post=25857493]EndtheMadnessNow[/post

edit on 21-4-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: Sorry was trying to edit and Tool was playing love you

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Maybe the drums of war are getting a tune up and being brought out for show. Maybe just bluster and hard stares ? I for one hope so...

I do believe If I were Putin or Xi of China and wanted to see how far I could push things now might be the time with the current administration at the White House.

Of course the normal democrat response is to do away with missiles and forget upgrading. youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Oh
Somebody farted.
No big deal.
Little man.
Little fart.
No more.
Nothing to take seriously.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Hallo sir.

Am prolific investir from Africa.

Witch bomb compiny to invest in?

Yes please?

Many thamks.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Stark industries
Can't go wrong with that one

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They go boom yes?

Pleas transfir TEN THOUSAND US DOLLARS I RELESE 2 MILLION.

Am prince in my country.

Yes?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: shooterbrody

They go boom yes?

Pleas transfir TEN THOUSAND US DOLLARS I RELESE 2 MILLION.

Am prince in my country.

Yes?

🤭
I giggled

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Moon of Alabama

Today Russia's President Vladimir Putin made his annual Address to the Federal Assembly (English transcript).

Most of his talk was about domestic and economic issues. At the end he made some remarks towards international developments and other governments.

The warnings he is giving seems stronger than usual. Here are some snippets with emphasis added by me:

Setting the general tone:

Russia certainly has its own interests we defend and will continue to defend within the framework of international law, as all other states do. And if someone refuses to understand this obvious thing or does not want to conduct a dialogue and chooses a selfish and arrogant tone with us, Russia will always find a way to defend its stance.
On the coup attempt in Belarus which seems to have been planned with outside actors:

[L]isten, you can think whatever you like of, say, Ukrainian President [Viktor] Yanukovych or [Nicolas] Maduro in Venezuela. I repeat, you can like or dislike them, including Yanukovych who almost got killed, too, and removed from power via an armed coup. You can have your own opinion of President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko’s policy. But the practice of staging coups d’état and planning political assassinations, including those of high-ranking officials – well, this goes too far. This is beyond any limits.
Suffice it to mention the admission made by the detained participants in the conspiracy about a planned siege of Minsk, including plans to block the city infrastructure and communications, and a complete shutdown of the entire power system in the capital of Belarus! This actually means they were preparing a massive cyberattack. What else could it be? You know, you cannot just do it all with one switch.
What if there had been a real attempt at a coup d’état in Belarus? After all, this was the ultimate goal. How many people would have been hurt? What would have become of Belarus? Nobody is thinking about this.

Just as no one was thinking about the future of Ukraine during the coup in that country.

A remark on the ankle-biters in the international scene who serve as U.S. proxies:

Cont. reading: Vladimir Putin On Petty Tabaquis And International Issues

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Lockheed Martin.

Beoing ain't what it used to be, we'll likely continue a military build up even without a major conflict, and they're teaming up with Omnispace to put up a low earth orbit 4g/5g cell phone constellation.

Five eyes would love the latter from such a trusted contractor.

Edit: mostly satirical, their stock is usually underwhelming.
edit on 22-4-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I was ready to hit the buy button when I saw your edit thank god!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Deaths from nuclear blast and radiation will be chalked up as covid deaths regardless of what you saw, they get away Scott free and then when asked... they just say Lysol bomb to disinfect ya know.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Haha, they'll probably do OK.

Given our relations with China have been deterioratkng for some time, tech is going to be a big source of protecting our interests. Whether it be from the rare earth metals, or the location where our chips are made. Next comes in (modern) communication, which is something we haven't been able to fully solve anyways given our large land mass.

Widespread data will be the next step in opening up new growth, or at least rebalancing everything we have. People won't be as confined to cities, and people outside of cities will have greater access to sell goods and services.

LEO data constellations like starlink for home broadband and AST Spacemobile, Omnispace for cell phones may lift us off, pun intended.

I have a position with ASTS. High risk, insane reward.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks/feels Russia is eyeing us up previously/right now..?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

This guy is always warning the US and NATO. When trump was in, it was we have super duper sonic nukes. Which he may have. Unlikely he will directly attack Ukraine though. Or the US because we have around 2000 nuke last I heard. No telling how many NATO has. So even if he did get a first strike on the US with his super duper sonic nukes. He is still going to be facing annihilation. Not to mention everyone else with a nuke is going to join in. Unlikely many if any on earth would survive.

Oh and as far as that lying general goes. This is not the first time he has had to face 2 nuclear armed nations. Unless China just got nukes last month. And technically he is facing everyone with a nuke. Since at any moment someone could decide to turn on us.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This retired British Col. says Biden and his handlers have destroyed NATO. I wonder how many US leaders are on the payroll of China and Russia for surely they could not think up some of this stuff on their own without some kind of incentive ?? youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Any aggressive moves by Russia/China/NK/Iran needs to be made while Joe Biden is President.

If they wait until Kamala is President, she will set off a nuclear WWIII, to avoid all the hard work that comes with diplomacy, negotiations, etc..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join