It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrong Vaccine For Second Dose Given at Suburban Chicago Mariano's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I don't know...., maybe it works better when mixed. Certainly the virus will get confused.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Rule#1...cardio

I'm as good as dead.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don’t know if mixing up the Moderna & the Pfizer doses would be that bad. They are both mRNA types. But mixing up one of those with the Johnson & Johnson one, which isn’t an mRNA type, could be a problem?! I wonder if that will happen yet too?

I remember my Dad telling me, that there was no way in his life that he would ever fly, because he worked where they made some airplane parts & he knew some of the people that worked on them! That there was no way that he trusted those people, or those parts!

Anything where humans are involved can be ‘iffy’! Think how many mistakes there were like that, with the wrong medications being given out in hospitals & nursing homes, or given to the wrong patient, before they finally went to doing scans of your arm band ID before giving out the doses.

Or...doing surgery on the wrong patient, or amputating someone’s right leg when it should have been the left one! Lots of horror stories. Eh! It’s all just statistics. Unless YOU happen to be that patient!!! 😳

WOQ

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Two days to catch the mistake.

Only 6 people affected.

Only 6 people were affected because demand for the vaccine is so low in this area (Chicagoland).

You can get vaccinated now at the local Firehouse, or grocery stores, like Marianos. A chain of local Car Washes is gearing up to administer the vaccine while the vehicle is being dried off.

Because the vaccines spoil easily, millions have been, and will be, injected with whatever the concoction mutates into after they warm up.

Healthy People are advised to AVOID these experimental Covid-19 vaccines, if at all possible.

Hmm, strange how it's always just 6 people.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lumenari

Are we sure it was by accident?

I love how the guy is drinking a known and effective carcinogenic poison, that causes dependency in some, and has an enormous medical impact around the world (nearly as bad as that of tobacco before it was legislated against) and no-one is worrying about that.

Alcohol-related health conditions

Millions of times more dangerous than any vaccination...

Or COVID as well

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Back in the days when Firefox allowed you to allow or block each attempt of a site to store a cookie separately I used to click 1-5 times at time on regular sites. Then I visited BBC and it was absurd. 10,20 cookies, numerous scripts, site not working, refreshing and again. I lost interest. It's not a news site. It has to be some kind of agency

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have a coworker who got a notification for second dose, but it was the wrong one too. He didn't get injected with the wrong one, but could have if he wasn't paying attention.

What do you get when you cross a guinea pig with a sheep? ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lumenari

Are we sure it was by accident?

I love how the guy is drinking a known and effective carcinogenic poison, that causes dependency in some, and has an enormous medical impact around the world (nearly as bad as that of tobacco before it was legislated against) and no-one is worrying about that.

Alcohol-related health conditions

Millions of times more dangerous than any vaccination...

Meh. Saw a pic (maybe real, maybe not) of a person lighting a cigarette under their face shield.
Amazing how picky and choosy some folks are about their health.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Happened at an Aurora Illinois grocery store (Mariano's)

Totally off topic but the best Iced Tea I’ve ever had in my life was at Mariano’s.

Are you absolutely SURE it was really ice tea ? 😃

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

Just so the J&J formula isn't "powdered" down 😃

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

The j&j vaccine is an actual vaccine and only requires one dose. So no worries about that unless you get one of the mrna ones first then the j&j the second time.

Not sure what could happen there but I bet it leads to braindead zombies.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: carewemust

Two days to catch the mistake.

Only 6 people affected.

Only 6 people were affected because demand for the vaccine is so low in this area (Chicagoland).

You can get vaccinated now at the local Firehouse, or grocery stores, like Marianos. A chain of local Car Washes is gearing up to administer the vaccine while the vehicle is being dried off.

Because the vaccines spoil easily, millions have been, and will be, injected with whatever the concoction mutates into after they warm up.

Healthy People are advised to AVOID these experimental Covid-19 vaccines, if at all possible.

Hmm, strange how it's always just 6 people.

Satan loves "6". That's his IQ. But his HQ (Hate Quotient) is off the charts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join