It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for old youtube footage of man bringing dead alien home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Like 10 years ago I remember seeing a video on tube that showed a man talking about the alien he brought home and did some experiments on it.
It was wrapped in tin foil blanket I think and he had pictures and video if I remember right. It looked bizarre, not your typical grey alien.
I think it was dismissed as a fake because it was to good to real. But well now.. I felt like checking it out again.. but no luck.
Please help.

"update" thanks ColonelCorn.. you found it
edit on 21-4-2021 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I remember it but it seems to have been scrubbed from Google. I found this pic using DuckDuckGo but no video yet.

Link to pic

(Sorry I can't seem to embed pictures)

---

EDIT: I found it!

edit on 21-4-2021 by ColonelCorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColonelCorn
I remember it but it seems to have been scrubbed from Google. I found this pic using DuckDuckGo but no video yet.

Link to pic

(Sorry I can't seem to embed pictures)

Neh, that’s Zbigniew Brzezinski!

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColonelCorn

Thanks.. that is the one.
Will be taking a deeper look into that story now.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2021 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Updates On The Alien-Reptilian Captured By Dr. Jonathan Reed (video)

Continue reading at news-intel.com... | News Intel

Interesting. Little bit disturbing too.

The other side of the coin :

ABOVE: John Bradley Rutter - aka "Dr. Jonathan Reed" (left), and Robert Aria - aka Robert "Raith".

RUTTER: Told bogus story of killing alien in the woods of Washington state on Art Bell show; bad actor. Took alien body home, alien came back to life, government stole all his evidence except some bad video and pictures. Claimed to be hiding from evil government agents. Has pictures of rubber alien and fake UFO as proof. Refused to have independent investigators evaluate evidence. Film type "Dr. Reed" claims to have used to take photos of UFO and alien in 1996 wasn't manufactured until 1997. It has since been discovered that "Dr. Jonathan Reed" is actually a Seattle, Washington resident named JOHN BRADLEY RUTTER. He has lived in Seattle, Washington the entire time he claimed to be on the run from evil government agents, isn't a doctor or a Ph.D and has no college degrees. Liar, con man, and UFO leech.

www.ufowatchdog.com...
edit on 21-4-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You can make a lot of tin foil hats out of a tin foil blanket.

It is illegal to shoot aliens, just because they are not supposed to exist does not give the person the right to shoot one...plus, they may shoot back and their weapons are probably way better than what we have.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Intresting..

Here is a interview also

Apparently .. there was a TVcrew that did a recreation of his footage, and concluded if they can do that, it must be fake.
But does that really make something fake, if you recreation movie? And where is this guy today ?
White vans came by and took the alien and all the evidence short after he recorded that footage.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You can make a lot of tin foil hats out of a tin foil blanket.

It is illegal to shoot aliens, just because they are not supposed to exist does not give the person the right to shoot one...plus, they may shoot back and their weapons are probably way better than what we have.

In the interview he tells the aliens was ripping his dog apart in front of his eyes.. he hit the alien with a baseball bat in the head with all he got.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
When I first heard the story on Art Bell, (mid - to- late 90s) I'm ashamed to say I fell for it. It got through my b.s detector.
Something about the way he told the story seemed believable. Maybe because it was so damn crazy. The dog being 'turned inside-out' was so freaky. When signs starting pointing to hoax, I became much more skeptical, and realized how many attention whores and tellers of tall tales are running around out there.
edit on 21-4-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Reminds me of that bigfoot hoax:

Whitton and Dyer said they discovered the carcass when they were hiking in a forest near their home sometime in June and that it has been stored in a large freezer since then. They refused to say exactly where and when, stating only that it was in northern Georgia and that they captured video of several live animals.

They said when they found the carcass they hauled it into a truck and brought it to a freezer. They then set up a Web site to offer tours into the area and made an announcement on a bigfoot enthusiast radio program.

That's when Biscardi got involved, moved the animal to another location, and began contacting the media. In the week before the press conference, Whitton and Dyer spent several days sparring with skeptics and created a YouTube video where they held a stuffed bear up to the camera and repeated their claims of having found a Sasquatch.

Bigfoot in the freezer

edit on 21-4-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: link

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Who knew he could teleport?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oh this takes me back simpler times, hah

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The fact that the guy had allegedly no higher education and was supposedly allergic to everything including dogs and never went to forests because of that, and then he fooled everyone into believing he had PhD and made up a story of an alien encounter in the forest with his dog, to later sell a book about it, in which he wrote that the alien in the end came back home... it's all just so amusing I can't even be mad at him for being a hoaxer.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Longer compilation vid version found here....

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Some unknown elements currently unrecognized on our periodic chart

Whenever someone says something like this, I roll my eyes. The only way that there are such elements is if they either have more than 110 protons (which means they're very unstable with a half-life measured in fractions of a second), or have a fractional or negative number of protons (which doesn't make sense mathematically). It's like announcing that there's a new integer between 2 and 3.

One of them ... is somewhat similar to the Egyptian symbol for the letter R, which also means an opening or a door, or can be interpreted as communication from one point to another

This shape is also considered to be a depiction of a vagina.

It immediately turned black and closed around his wrist.

Uh, why didn't you shoot some footage of that? Maybe it got stolen?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I hadn't heard about that part.

However, it could be someone shining a bright light, him sneaking off when everyone was blinded, then returning the light later.

It would have been more impressive if he had brought something back.

new topics

top topics

join