It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Reverse Discrimination’ Lawsuits Becoming an Increasing Concern

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Google today offered me a link to female owned businesses next to the search bar. Instead I decided to search for reverse discrimination. It has begun. I was wondering how long it would take before white men started to fight back. For businesses and governments open discrimination of Whites and Asians. The longer you put up with discrimination the faster you will be sent to an organ harvesting plant.

edit on 21-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: correction

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What the hell is reverse discrimination?

Discrimination

the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

Sounds like good old fashioned normal discrimination to me.

Reverse discrimination is an idiotic term that doesn't need to exist.

It's just discrimination whether you're male, female, black white, Asian whatever.
edit on 21/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

"Wahhhh! We discriminated against women and minorities for centuries and now it's happening to us on a really minor scale!" - 1% of men.
😭😭😭

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Either discrimination is wrong or it can be done to everyone. It's not only wrong when it happens to me and my identity group. As the mother of a son, your attitude disgusts.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

"Wahhhh! We discriminated against women and minorities for centuries and now it's happening to us on a really minor scale!" - 1% of men.
😭😭😭

Who is we?
Sounds just like the story of paying reparations now for injustices that happened centuries ago.
Time to get over it, there are very few old Democrats alive now that discriminated against minorities.
Biden is one of them.

The new racist Dems are another story.
edit on 21-4-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Do not question the Newspeak dictionary. Use the approved terms or suffer the consequences.

you have been penalized 3 demerits.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The term 'Reverse Discrimination' implies only one person or group of people can be discriminatory.

We know that is not the case.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have sons too, and I'd like to raise them so they can see that discrimination happens to everyone, and "reverse discrimination" isn't a thing.

Here's the distribution of Male vs. Female employees at Google. Such discrimination against men.

edit on 21-4-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

😭😭😭

1% of men have been alive for centuries?

How do they pull off such a feat of longevity?

Is being discriminatory part of the magic formula for long life? If so that might explain why these men continue to be discriminatory after centuries have past.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

😭😭😭

I've been discriminated my whole life by the government and businesses for being white. My family unlike Joe Biden's never had slaves. Also, whites have been slaves and are slaves today.

I'm not going to pay for something someone else did centuries ago. This is government sponsored racism. The stupidity of it.

This coddling of certain races and open encouragement of discrimination against others is demanding action be taken. Sorry the coddling is soon to be over. And the way to do it is lawsuits.

edit on 21-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added another brilliat thought

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I have sons too, and I'd like to raise them so they can see that discrimination happens to everyone, and "reverse discrimination" isn't a thing.

Here's the distribution of Male vs. Female employees at Google. Such discrimination against men.

Pointing out evidence for one type of discrimination does not magically make it ok to discriminate in other ways.

Maybe both should be addressed and corrected.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Don't try to excuse yourself. You just downplayed discrimination against men and boys like your sons as somehow just because of past discrimination.

That is an awful and wrongheaded attitude based on vengeance, not justice or wanting a free and equal society.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

🙄🙄 Oh please, the men in this article are ridiculous and I'd discriminate against them in a heeartbeat because their dumb rhetoric of "Oh woe is men!" is a farce.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sorry but your boys won’t be working at google either. Jobs and the world in general isn’t about everything being a 50/50 split or a even distribution of genders and races. People raised within a certain culture gravitate to fields that fit their world view and their ability within that world view.

Google hires more males because more males went to school in that field. It’s not that females are barred from being educated in that field it’s just that not as many entered it when compared to men both when Google formed and in present day. If you want to present any relevant data it would have to be the total number of applicants and their respective genders and then the ratio of men and women hired based of the total number that applied. Then we could see if Google leaned one way or another. The data presented shows nothing at all in terms of discrimination.

Google is evil and is oppressive but not because of their hiring policy.

edit on 21-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Thank goodness.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Not only that but simple numbers are not evidence of discrimination, either. You would have to prove that Google openly selected all those men over equally or better qualified female applicants.

Despite what the left desperately wants/needs to believe, men and women and people if different cultural backgrounds will have differing personal preferences and aptitudes that reflect in the numerical differences we see. Women have greater facility with language which might account for why my publishing office is dominated by them ... unless the same poster would like to think we blatantly discrminated against men ... you know, except the ones dominating IT, sort of like at Google.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Google today offered me a link to female owned businesses next to the search bar. Instead I decided to search for reverse discrimination. It has begun. I was wondering how long it would take before white men started to fight back. For businesses and governments open discrimination of Whites and Asians. The longer you put up with discrimination the faster you will be sent to an organ harvesting plant.

There is no such thing as "reverse discrimination", it's just regular old discrimination.

The law says that you can't discriminate against somebody due to a protected characteristic, it doesn't specify what any given characteristic has to be.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

And possibly their isn't that many women that want to train to be coders. It is a very boring job to learn. I wouldn't want to do it. This just proves men can only get the crappy boring jobs these days. Mostly Asians are coders from my experience.

A lot of women just want to stay home. Traditionally raise the children and organize the house. Send out their slave husband to battle it out.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

😭😭😭

I'd give you an award for the dumbest post of the day, but UPS won't ship a box of cow turds. So just take my heartfelt congratulations.

Curious...who is this "we" you refer to? Might as well call a crowd of black men "you people" if you're gonna racially lump people together like that.

As a Roma i have to ask...am I white?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

🙄🙄 Oh please, the men in this article are ridiculous and I'd discriminate against them in a heeartbeat because their dumb rhetoric of "Oh woe is men!" is a farce.

That hole? You just keep digging it deeper.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join