It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Song for a Dark Queen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The issue we will have here which you rightly expect is that i won't accept a rationale paradigm sourced exclusively from the Bible, which in terms of it's own interior logic can demonstrate that all Divine Feminine archetypes are apostasy, like any novel it creates it's own realm of the imagination and dictates what is possible within such, Bible based arguments should always arrive at the conclusion the authors intended, as you indicate with Saint Paul he intended his message for a very wide ranging readership but always had a very narrowly defined focus and intent.

The words of the Scriptures are ultimately for me just words, i am far more interested in the intent behind them and the historical and greater religious context in which they emerged, that includes tracing the scribal tradition that would have been capable of producing such powerful words, and i am interested in how that was and is a magical tradition, and which you yourself are a modern day practitioner of in my opinion.

Now in terms of the scriptures being beneficial they certainly work as intended for Israel, the basis for their group cohesiveness, they also worked for Christianity in general and i understand how they work for you as a Jehovah's Witness in terms of group identity and social structure, a moral framework and above all alignment with Divine principles whatever that might be, but you are under severe threat from the internal logic of your own religion, that is to say Orthodox Judaism would behead you as an idolater should Israel achieve the world dominance you hope for, at which point they would also purity spiral over who gets to be an actual Israelite.

Let me ask you, how seriously do you take the claims of Bob Marley and the Rastafarian movement, i expect not much, but you are still prepared to use that religious/cultural tradition in order to develop and advance your own interests because there are connections, i also suspect the same of Saint Paul who could be all things to all men except perhaps honest.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

The problem you have with this is that in order to define apostasy you will require an Old Testament basis, the exclusive worship of YHWH, that is not Christianity which was the end result of Hellenistic-Judaism, a hybrid that had been developing for several centuries previously, ...

Also, try not to get (true) Christianity confused with Christendom. The term Christianity when I use it in my commentary is referring to the worship of Jehovah God by means of following the example set forth by Jesus Christ (i.e. 'following Christ', being Christ's true disciples, true Christians; not those who abandoned him by abandoning the worship of Jehovah God, but are still calling themselves Christians in Christendom, all the counterfeit versions of Christianity), who was a worshipper, servant and witness of Jehovah God. See quotations at the end of the video below (7:12):

The same counts for when you see the term "Christian(s)" being used in one of the articles I've been posting from or by me, as opposed to members of Christendom who merely profess to be Christian(s), as explained there above. Try not to conflate the ideas, beliefs, doctrines, traditions and actions of members of Christendom with Christianity or (true) Christians (by using the term "Christianity" as you did in the sentence I quoted from you). (True) Chritianity is the exclusive worship of Jehovah God, which also includes doing what Jehovah and Jesus have said true worshippers should be doing and not doing what they said we should avoid doing. Because as Jesus said, “I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me, I speak these things. And the One who sent me is with me; he did not abandon me to myself, because I always do the things pleasing to him.” (John 8:28,29) So he led by example, he did what his Father, Jehovah God, wanted him to do, that which would please his Father and his God. And he instructed Christians (his disciples) to do the same, i.e. worship, obey and “love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.” (Matthew 22:37; where he was quoting the commandment at Deuteronomy 6:5 from the Hebrew Scriptures; also recorded at Mark 12:30 and Luke 10:27)

edit on 3-5-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

There's that purity spiral, all other Christians consigned to Hell but you would be surprised when the Orthodox Jew see's your Christ as idolatry and superfluous to their idea of Monotheism as a late state Christian sect almost devoid of any earlier tradition, do you have a plan to defeat World Zionism because they have one for you and they say that it is God's plan, which we should trust right?

As for the first video, what is so fantastic about worshiping a Sutean Moon God?

Iah is a very early god of the moon in ancient Egyptian religion, and his name sometimes transliterated as Yah, Jah or Aah, simply means "moon." Nevertheless, by the New Kingdom he was less prominent as a moon deity than the other gods with lunar connections, Thoth and Khonsu. As a result of the functional connection between them he could be identified with either of those deities. He was sometimes considered an adult form of Khonsu, and was increasingly absorbed by him.

The high point in Yah's popularity can be found following the the Middle Kingdom when many people immigrated from the Levant and the Hyksos ruled Egypt.

Yah was an obscure Deity in early Dynastic Egypt but became more popular under Hyksos influence, indicating that his origins were likely from the Sinai region originally were his name does not simply indicate Moon but rather the Proto-Semitic verb *(h-w-y) meaning “to be”

Cognate to the Aramaic root ה־ו־י‎ / ܗ-ܘ-ܝ‎ (h-w-y) meaning “to be”, “to happen”, “to come down”.

The term is also attested from Ugarit as El-Yah, El that generates/creates/causes to be, so again why should we eradicate all of our religion and culture to supposedly make a Sutean Moon God happy when we had the exact same principles, or is it just to make Suteans/Sethians happy?

The Goddess Inanna was the daughter of the Moon as En-Zu/Lord of Wisdom by the way, were En is the generative principle in Hurrian equivalent of Yah

(hawiya, “to be fond, to love or fall in love”), يَهْوَى‎ (yahwā)

Verbal noun: هَوًى‎ (hawan, “passion, whim, caprice”)

Active participle: هَاوٍ‎ (hāwin, “dropping, tumbling, fond of, loving”)

edit on 3-5-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Thank you for this glorious piece of insight.

As always, it is as food for our minds and our spirits.

You do well to share that which you bear witness to, thank you.

Much Love to you my friend.

^_^

Sorry for my very slow reply, totally missed the fact that my own thread was still going... oops.

Thanks brother, appreciate your kind words 😊

Much love to you as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Black Madonna my black flower

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join