It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, patriots and truth-seekers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hello all, new poster here.

I am here because I am fed up with the deceit and misinformation of the mainstream media and other narrative makers that obfuscate, miseducate, and indoctrinate the American people into accepting the Big Lie. I am desperate to break out of the conventional wisdom. Consequently, I am ready to expand my horizons, my knowledge, and my access to truth - the real truth, not whatever the power elites want us to believe. I am ready to stand up as a patriot and educate myself, think for myself, and hopefully make a small contribution toward showing others the way out of the lies and brainwashing.

Hoping to give as much as I get out of this community. It sure seems promising.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Welcome,

This sounds like a great place for you. I’d encourage you to always keep an open mind here, just as you are doing everywhere else here. There can be echo-chambers and ignorance here, just as anywhere on the internet. And don’t be afraid to challenge the majority of any given subject who sometimes tend to force their narrative on a thread.

Also, you have to buy everyone here a round of adult beverages.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Welcome

glad you joined us exiles

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekerInTheLight

Welcome, your attitude suggests you’ll fit right in. Just stay away from the mud pit at first, it can get a little tasty in there.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Nice to meet you!
I look forward to your contributions here.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Cool. Welcome. If you're buying us all adult beverages like Assassin suggested, I'll have black coffee. If you want, I can go to the kitchen here at work and grab a free cup and act like it's from you. It's a little weak and not the cup of coffee you'd want to base your first impression on, but I've gotten used to it over the years. I'll just brew a strong pot when I get home. I'm to coffee, what Bobby Bouche is to H2o.

top topics

join