It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And here we go again...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
The officer should be given a medal!! Excellent shooting and had he waited any longer there would be at least one more dead body.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
And now we have Lebron James on Twitter saying the officer that shot this chick is β€œnext” to be held accountable.

I’m sure Mr. James means that he plans to visit the city and thank the officer, in person, for saving at least two Black Lives.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The cops should just show up and keep bodies from being disturbed until the coroner arrives.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

This lady is basically saying that white people are racist for not allowing people to murder each other. Sounds about right. I better go chug some bleach, I can't stand being a white-supremacist imperialist colonizer anymore.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

It just blows my mind the amount of denial and deflection being used to prop up criminal behavior as somehow being heroic!!

πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚ ️

Just like the 13 year-old shot. Out at 3 AM with a 45 and a track record of past armed robbery... WTH

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It just blows my mind the amount of denial and deflection being used to prop up criminal behavior as somehow being heroic!!

πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚ ️

Just like the 13 year-old shot. Out at 3 AM with a 45 and a track record of past armed robbery... WTH

Yeah let's all shed a tear for Adam Toledo aka "Lil Homicide", I'm sure he would've made a great lawyer someday.πŸ™„

Shame.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Nope, he is just going to keep telling kids they're going to die at the hands of police if they're black, because psyching a kid into irrational decisions during police encounters will heal america.
edit on 4/21/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/21/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
And now we have Lebron James on Twitter saying the officer that shot this chick is β€œnext” to be held accountable.

I’m sure Mr. James means that he plans to visit the city and thank the officer, in person, for saving at least two Black Lives.

Ole baldie got called out for his ignorance and removed the tweet.
He did not attend college, and has had people pander to him since middle school.
Watching him throw a tantrum when called on his ignorance is amusing.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Yeah let's all shed a tear for Adam Toledo aka "Lil Homicide", I'm sure he would've made a great lawyer someday.πŸ™„

Shame.

Well the true narrative that should be pushed is... WHY THE HELL was a 13 year-old out at 3am with a gun! Isn't that the real issue here? Now it was a bad decision he decided to keep holding it when the cop finally caught up to him drawn, but even that is not the real underlining issue there.

No matter what one thinks of the "end" result of Floyd, he still did a dozen of things that anyone would say WTF are you doing that propelled him to be on the ground in a situation that led to his death.

edit on 22-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Flavian

You seem to have it all figured out maybe call up the local PD and offer your in-sight?

Ah ok, so nothing useful to add whatsoever. For a change.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Flavian

You seem to have it all figured out maybe call up the local PD and offer your in-sight?

Ah ok, so nothing useful to add whatsoever. For a change.

You

Anything to contribute to the point I was making? It is a fact that in many other nations the Police would have resolved this without lethal force.

Speaking of?

Do you have an example of where law enforcement acted as fast, or faster. And prevent those being associated from bodily harm, and ended with no bodily harm to law enforcement. With no bodily harm to the person with the knife trying to actively stab people?
edit on 22-4-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I know this...there is no amount of money I would take to be a cop in a major city.

No amount.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
After thinking it through I had a wild thought on why TPTB would like to defund and get rid of the police. And it's here in the video.

I think they want to get rid of the cops and replace them with robots. Think about it. Instead of humans with all their problems, emotions, feelings, and capriciousness you can have a robot. No feelings no emotions. A human waives a gun or a knife around and and they can spring into action. Taser and teargas the human. Subdue and neutralize them without a gun. Little muss and fuss. No big legal judgements as the robot just overpowers the human.

Just getting my conspiracy theory out there.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Ever see the film 'Robocop' ??

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

They'll add the guns later after the government goes full fascist.

Bow to you're new robot overlords.

edit on 22-4-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: JinMI

FFS America!!!!

Will yiz ever put a stop to this.

She had a knife, isn't a taser to be used here?

Or maybe he thought his gun was a taser, huh?
FFS you should speak to someone who knows about the subject of law enforcement and self defense and you’ll better understand why your take is poor. For FFS why are kids with knifes a martyr? The knife wielding takes away some of that precious innocence the moralists on the tv are so obsessed over.

Why do you blame ALL of America as well? Oh wait, you’re a parrot for the msm incapable of stating your own opinion

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JinMI
It is amazing how quickly the authorities can provide video evidence these days.
That kind of transparency could go a long way in establishing trust in law enforcement.

As far as I can tell it hasn't helped at all. If a cop kills a black person, no matter the circumstances, he or she is immediately condemned as racist or incompetent. The person who dies is automatically deified, a wonderful human being no matter what he was doing at the time or has done in the past.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join