It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is JUSTICE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The only justice we could expect at this point would have to be vigilante style.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You forgot not guilty enough. They want blood.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Justice does not exist because Humans are unable to be impartial.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
apparently now,
justice is by cheating the system, steal all you can get.. that is justice in the U.S. Banana Republic.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: network dude

Justice is fluid and can be defined and re-defined by the left on demand. This is not hyperbole, this is fact.

I'm petty sure that the left would say the same about the right with regards to what counts as being self defense.

Like how it can be considered self defense when you start a fight and then shoot the person when they punch you back.

That's never been considered self defense, ever.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Athetos
Justice is supposed to be blind but it’s looking like TPTB want her to be deaf, dumb and mute aswell.
🤷‍♂️

Well said.My heart goes out to MN. Regardless.

Yeah either way, Minneapolis is going to burn.
If not guilty, BLM will burn it because of outrage.
If guilty, BLM will burn it in celebration.
Sad but true.

Tonight will tell the tale.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Justice in the classical sense is where there is a law: everyone drives 55mph, and everyone follows that law, and if someone does not, then they get the consequences of not driving 55mph - a big, fat fine. And it doesn't matter what the circumstances are for not driving 55mph or who you are, etc., the law is the law, and you broke it.

Everyone is equal before the law and that is just.

But increasingly when we discuss justice, it's become tainted by the idea of fairness. Maybe I didn't drive 55mph, but it's not fair to expect me to because I am running late and if I'm late, then I may get fired. I should have an exception to having to drive 55mph because it's not fair to expect me to lose my job over a speed limit.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Maxine Waters has given Chauvin a 'get out of jail free' card thanks to her epic stupidity. No matter what happens Chauvin's legal team will be able to appeal the verdict thanks to one dumbass congresswoman.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If this trial were being conducted in almost any other English speaking country Chauvin would be more or less automatically found guilty of manslaughter at best and neglect homicide at worst. Because their laws see things differently.

I doubt that very much..

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Then they will bitch that nobody wants to run a business in those neighborhoods.

cont'd.....

Then they will protest because nobody listened to their bitching
Then they will riot because nothing happened from protesting
Then they receive funds from charity, sheep and government because they rioted and ....white guilt

And Then....NOTHING CHANGES in their neighborhoods.

GoTo step 1

top topics

<< 1   >>

join