It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Express: UFO hunters believe they have spotted a mile-long spaceship near the ISS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just spotted this while doom-scrolling through the news ... Haven't seen it posted here yet, so here you go ...

Daily Express: UFO hunters believe they have spotted a mile-long spaceship near the ISS
edit on 2021-4-19 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Fixed URL

Personally, I don't find it very convincing. But, does appear to be "something" there.

UPDATE: here is the link to the original sources Youtube video (bypassing The Express's website)

youtu.be...
edit on 2021-4-19 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Added direct YouTube link.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
might be enough to sell tabloid newspapers but it isn't too convincing at all, but the time traveler story

www.express.co.uk...

What I WANT TO KNOW is why the Express didn't ask the guy from the future if the mile-long ufo shadowing the ISS was real?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

What I would like to know is how is it possible for rectangular UFOs to come in different shapes?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Haha, yeah. It's like when I hear people talk about things showing up as "nearly perfect circles", when in fact it looks like they were drawn by kindergarteners freehand.

Instead of saying nearly perfect circle they should be saying something like "eh, roughly circular".

edit on 2021-4-19 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Spelling and gamma

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Anybody call the ISS and ask the astronauts to look out the window?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They're early. Thought this wasn't supposed to happen till around July 4th.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

They're early. Thought this wasn't supposed to happen till around July 4th.

They know how unstable mankind is, and how many nukes we have.

Perhaps they arrived early because the fireworks leading to our annihilating ourselves will begin sooner than previously expected?
edit on 4/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Qhat?~

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Qhat?~

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Maybe it's just the Pluto Express delivering a package to the space station.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Time travel? You might enjoy this one. Skip to 13:35

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good one, I assume faked of course.

Power would not be working long with no people.
edit on 19-4-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Thought we had a thread on that already...didn't he have one video where he was at the zoo and it was empty? thought the consensus was it was just shots taken during the deserted times during COVID lockdowns, among other issues.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yes, I thought it was entertaining, eerie and reminiscence of a movie. However, I've been in an old abandon large school building that has remained so for over 15 years. It still had power for the classroom lights & outlets and old PC's running Windows 2000 that still booted up w/working crt monitors. I was kinda blown away. Who's paying the electric bill?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Yes, perhaps. The narrator did mention but the hospital empty is what intrigued him, myself included. These days it could be someone well versed in deep fake technology. Youtube algo fed me that video right after I read your time travel post. So weird I just felt I had to share it.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't get me wrong love this topic the UFO's time-travel etc. Extraordinary stories though are going to have to have extraordinary proof. People these days will fake stuff for no reason or to get more views on their website or youtube channel.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Personally, I don't find it very convincing. But, does appear to be "something" there.

UPDATE: here is the link to the original sources Youtube video (bypassing The Express's website)

youtu.be...
Maybe a cloud?
I zoomed in, it's not a perfect rectangle, and it's darker in the upper right corner:

At time Index 1:23 there's another brightly lit cloud in a roughly triangular shape, to the upper left of the roughly rectangular thing:

My guess is just cloud pareidolia. The sun is low in the sky so it has some interesting illumination effects on the clouds as a result. Neither of those enlargements says space ship to me. If you try hard enough to find shapes in clouds, eventually you can find them; I think that's what he's doing.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
That’s it you win. You won the whole damn thing.
Meta edit
a reply to: Lysergic

edit on 20-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You or phage always have to be the sceptic police. Straight in there as always. a reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

The first image in the YouTube video is sharpened. I don't think that person is disingenuous, but I do believe that he is unaware that software sharpening a couple of low quality pixels from a video screenshot does not restore missing information, it just adds new information that was not there originally based on very rough estimates. Most of the times it's not accurate at all.

Example:

When you observe the actual footage it really doesn't look that square at all, just looks like a tiny cloud. But you already have the first image in your head and you will project that on to the rest of the footage. Was it done on purpose? Maybe.

www.youtube.com...

Very entertaining and easily achievable during pandemic. For open spaces you just have to go out at curfew. For interiors you have a limit of people that can be in one place at a time, and you just have to ask them for compliance.

It makes me want to try it just for fun. Airport at my city looked exactly as empty a month ago at night. I am surprised people even put effort trying to debunk it. I would assume he's not trying to hoax anyone because he believes everyone is aware this is just a project. People should just enjoy the experience.

edit on 10-5-2021 by iknowyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Looks a bit like a "censored" weenus...
edit on 10-5-2021 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join