It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sol 3060 MARS CURIOSTY ANOMALIES March 2021

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am truly amazed at what the human mind can imagine.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sundog1
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well, you could suggest that as Mars lost its atmosphere, its remaining inhabitants came to earth long ago.
Mars appears to have lost its atmosphere. Inhabitants of Mars landing on Earth in the form of simple life forms inside rock fragments is considered plausible.

The very existence alone of two small moons around Mars breaks the rules of basic physics.
Which rules of basic physics, exactly, do they break? Got any peer-reviewed sources for that claim?

Factor in the reality of UFOs here on earth for a long time in the past, and it is easy to point to Mars as their original home.
You forgot to pay attention to the first part where he said he's not saying it was aliens...you can't just focus on the second part.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Not Curiosity, but Perseverance. Sol 111. Odd little collection of shapes in a dune.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It looks like a rock broken in two with another rock, slightly darker, behind.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Rocks
Rocks
And…you guessed it….
More rocks

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

It looks like a rock broken in two with another rock, slightly darker, behind.

It is probably something like that. And if they were among other similar rocks anywhere nearby it would certainly be less interesting.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Rocks
Rocks
And…you guessed it….
More rocks

Yeah, Mars is full of rocks. I don't expect Perseverance to find any evidence of life, either past or present. Will that satisfy people? Probably not. Then we can start looking for bacteria in the clouds of Venus.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

By that photo is hard to know if there are any other rocks near, of the same type or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Rocks.....

Probably somewhere on Earth..

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

By that photo is hard to know if there are any other rocks near, of the same type or not.

That's correct. But that's what caught my attention. I also modified it a bit so there's less of a difference in color between the dark gray rock with the stratification and the white rock that looks like a book.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I logged in to do my rare post to let you all know that what you are seeing are Rocks.

You're welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join