It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Caviezel Save The Children!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Stopping human trafficking, good.

Verifying you're charity is legit, good.

Doesn't need to be an Internet fight.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Doesn't need to be an Internet fight.

Good!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Why make a movie about yourself when you have enough documented evidence to literally blow the roof off of the human trafficking issue?

Perhaps because People won't listen, the human race has become dead to information. You want him to try and plaster child rape and torcher all over as proof? (Ah how stupid, how fake!)

All they can do is try to tell the whole story maybe some bleary eyed humans will listen!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I like him as an actor (I have POI seasons on blu-ray) but beyond that I'm always highly skeptical of their ulterior motives outside of Hollyweird no matter how genuine they appear.

Listen to 53 seconds...
Jim Caviezel

Does that stage speech regarding "destiny" sound kinda familiar?

I am not sure of your objection? if the words were good and made sense for the movie why can't he use them, they are practiced and in his head. They are meaningful words, should he have rewritten or taken some other writings that would make us happier?

I am pretty sure if I had used a great speech with meaning to me in my life, and I have, I would and do repeat it when the occasion arises.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Meaningful words to whom? I'm not necessarily objecting but more on the side of skepticism. He's an actor, reading from a script which is very much akin to our puppet clowns in gov't where everything appears to be staged from a script. Sorry, don't mean to drift off into politics but seriously, the whole damn world has become a politicized/weaponized staged show. We are all watching a movie in this new era of REality. Everyone is different but a balance of skepticism and dash of cynicism is not such a bad trait alongside hope & optimism. If his speech brings you hope & meaning to life than more power to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Meaningful words to whom? I'm not necessarily objecting but more on the side of skepticism. He's an actor, reading from a script which is very much akin to our puppet clowns in gov't where everything appears to be staged from a script. Sorry, don't mean to drift off into politics but seriously, the whole damn world has become a politicized/weaponized staged show. We are all watching a movie in this new era of REality. Everyone is different but a balance of skepticism and dash of cynicism is not such a bad trait alongside hope & optimism. If his speech brings you hope & meaning to life than more power to you.

I do understand, but there has been SMOKE< SMOKE SMOKE years of SMOKE! I am thinking the fire it real enough but unpleasant to research!
Assume something this difficult it true and then try to prove otherwise is the best method I think.

We have the Epstein stuff as the tip of the iceberg.

BREAKING NEWS: LIN WOOD LEAKS WHISTLEBLOWER VIDEOS. EXPOSES JUSTICE ROBERTS, PENCE, HILLARY
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Crazy on the right=crazy on the left=Just plain crazy

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joefoster

Crazy on the right=crazy on the left=Just plain crazy

Yeah a crazy everything right now!

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If his speech brings you hope & meaning to life than more power to you.

All I really care about is reaching truth wherever that lies.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

But, but, Caviezel is an evil, evil bible thumping Catholic and a conservative...

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Before anyone gets behind this guy or his organization, do the grain of salt approach and dig around a bit.

Huge salary (previously).
Taking credit for, and exaggerating claims of anti-trafficking operations his org. had no part in.

Lack of transparency as to donations....

Who's paying for this movie I wonder.

Oh brother ... really reaching...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join