It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Caviezel Save The Children!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Actor Jim Caviezel Is doing a movie portraying a man who is working to save the children from the crimes many don't want to believe are happening.

We probably all know him from movies like these and many others.
Outlander
The Count of Monte Cristo
Deja Vu
Person of Interest (TV Series)

They need help from People who care at this point they are laying their lives on the line.

He portrays
Timothy "Tim" Ballard is the founder and CEO of Operation Underground Railroad, CEO of The Nazarene Fund and the author of several books. He organizes activities on the national and international level to stop child trafficking.

Sound of Freedom [Official Trailer]

edit on 19-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Before anyone gets behind this guy or his organization, do the grain of salt approach and dig around a bit.

Huge salary (previously).
Taking credit for, and exaggerating claims of anti-trafficking operations his org. had no part in.

Lack of transparency as to donations....

Who's paying for this movie I wonder.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Before anyone gets behind this guy or his organization, do the grain of salt approach and dig around a bit.

Huge salary (previously).
Taking credit for, and exaggerating claims of anti-trafficking operations his org. had no part in.

Lack of transparency as to donations....

Who's paying for this movie I wonder.

Yeah! Who needs a movie exposing child trafficking in the US?

Especially since when Obama/Biden were in charge 2000 "migrant" children were found trafficked into child labor and rescued.www.washingtontimes.com...

Especially since it was the blessed Obama/Biden who built the cages that are now keeping 20,000 abandoned "migrant" children at the border.www.snopes.com... : www.cnn.com...

Considering Jim Caviezial also played Jesus in "The Passion" and is openly a Christian, which makes his motives even more suspect since Christians are so inherently evil with horrible motives according to liberals. AND especially considering the Nazarene's are also Christians. Any movie made by them can not be supported by Democrats/liberals/progressives who consider Christians to always have the most evil of intentions.

Well, considering all that you are right, this movie is totally suspect, donating to it would be close to a crime if you are a liberal/progressive/Democrat especially if you love Biden and are an Biden supporter!

edit on 4/19/21 by The2Billies because: addition of links

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

You might want to be mad about people looking into dubious charities, but all I said was... look into it if you want to.

But way to make it political. Even though my post wasn't political or anti-Christian in any way.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You might want to be mad about people looking into dubious charities, but all I said was... look into it if you want to.

But way to make it political. Even though my post wasn't political or anti-Christian in any way.

Got it. Your motives were pure.

However, Jim is well known and I trust his motives. I also happen to trust the Nazarene Church, even though many may not because it is a Christian denomination.

The movie isn't a charity, it is a movie, helping to fund a movie that would greatly shake the Obama/Biden tree because of their past history with migrant unaccompanied minors and child trafficking, which makes it political.

Maybe you didn't know it but movies made by Christians and Christian organizations are normally made using crowd funding or they would not get made. Just like the free and excellent, youtube series "The Chosen", is crowd funded because Hollywood types, the usual funding sources hate Christians so much they would never fund any truly Christian movie or TV series, even a movie about christian organization that rescued children from trafficking.

It is very political these days to make any movie that might expose child trafficking due to the Obama/Biden history and Biden's current collection of 20,000 abandoned unaccompanied minors at the border today. Especially since Biden encouraged them to come to the US en-mass while running for President promising they would be welcomed and cared for.

Personally, I think it sounds like a worthy movie to donate to because the usual funding sources of movies are so liberal and protective of Biden they would never produce (fund) it. The only way a movie about saving children from child trafficking these days could be made is by people who really care about the issue more than than they care about protecting the current administration help to fund it.

edit on 4/19/21 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Jim Caviezels motives are... he's an actor who likes making movies that have a faith-based focus.

That hasn't stopped him from working with shady people in the past. No fault on him really. That doesn't make Tim Ballard a saint, or the movie true to what might actually be happening behind the scenes at his charity.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well, you have your point of view, I have mine.

Let people decide for themselves now if they want to contribute or not to the movie.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Jim Caviezels motives are... he's an actor who likes making movies that have a faith-based focus.

That hasn't stopped him from working with shady people in the past. No fault on him really. That doesn't make Tim Ballard a saint, or the movie true to what might actually be happening behind the scenes at his charity.

Do you give this same amount of thought and scrutiny to your political leaders? Have you dug into Biden’s past and his shady associations and business deals as you have this guy? Try it- I dare you. Let’s see what you come up with.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

She's Canadian and most likely doesn't GAF about Biden.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Actor.....Hollywood blood sucking, scum of tHe Earth. Don't watch movies or TV if you want to retain your sanity!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: KansasGirl

She's Canadian and most likely doesn't GAF about Biden.

10/10 I don't gaf about child sniffing presidents.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
jim also did a Q&A recently where he went into some of the types of topics ATS usually confines to RATS so there's that

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Most on this board suffer from EDS. You'll be hard-pressed trying to have a discussion where politics doesn't taint the landscape.

Person of Interest is a great show. Just started my second watching

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If you have negative real info on these guys why not just show it?

They say Hollywood hates Jim Caviezels. I hope just because a person is Christian you have not decided that alone is a negative in your view. At least REAL Christians believe in protecting the children not sucking them dry.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Actor.....Hollywood blood sucking, scum of tHe Earth. Don't watch movies or TV if you want to retain your sanity!

But then what read books made by the same people? Now that we have electricity we seem to get bored after work!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
jim also did a Q&A recently where he went into some of the types of topics ATS usually confines to RATS so there's that

Was that a positive or negative in your view?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

To put it bluntly - put up or shut up.

If you have any evidence bring it forth. Otherwise...

[snore]

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

On the contrary, if Tim has all this evidence, he can put up or shut up.

Why make a movie about yourself when you have enough documented evidence to literally blow the roof off of the human trafficking issue?

Tim giving false statements about child trafficking evidence is freely available to scrutinize. I don't have to put up or shut up.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I like him as an actor (I have POI seasons on blu-ray) but beyond that I'm always highly skeptical of their ulterior motives outside of Hollyweird no matter how genuine they appear.

Listen to 53 seconds...
Jim Caviezel

Does that stage speech regarding "destiny" sound kinda familiar?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It may, or may not, be on the up and up...

All that was said was it's a good idea to look into charities before one gives them your money.

I certainly do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join