It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of shooting multiple victims 2 deceased Kenosha Wisc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Reports of shooting multiple victims 2 deceased Kenosha Wisc the Somers House Bar and Grill 1548 Sheridan Road

Searching for more info....

Police on the scene according to the scanner
Carthage College nearby is on lockdown request to Police what is the status can they cancel lockdown
SHOOTING/STABBING
04/18/21 01:23 (SOMERS - ) UPDATE: INITIAL REPORT OF 7 VICTIMS. ADDITIONAL AGENCIES ASSISTING WITH TRACK FOR SUSPECT [WSC082]
SHOOTING/STABBING
04/18/21 01:08 (SOMERS - ) SHERIFF ON SCENE SHOOTING WITH MULTIPLE VICTIMS. MABAS BOX REQUESTED [WSC082]
edit on 18-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

source

3 dead, 2 injured in shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin; police seek suspect

So far, no word on the victims and no description on the subject.

Edit:
suspect is "male" - that's the only description being reported so far.
Scene was a bar, well known as a "Hang out" spot for local college kids.
edit on 18-4-2021 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The male suspect has not been located at the time. According to Kenosha officials, the male is over six feet tall and was wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt.

source

The slow trickle of information begins.
So far the only "witness" was quoted as saying "I didnt see nothing" - as noted in the above article.

They're avoiding stating the suspects skin color, which historically tends to mean the suspect isn't white.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Kenosha was:

White: 79.29%
Black or African American: 11.52%
Two or more races: 3.63%
Other race: 2.81%
Asian: 2.02%

source

I've misplaced the source, but the unemployment rate was somewhere around 7%, while the poverty rate seems to be well into 30%!

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 18-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
[( .Never.Mind.It )] 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Finally, a description emerges.

The suspect has not been located, and has been described by police as a Black man over six feet tall wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt. Police said the incident appears to be targeted and isolated. Police said it was also possible that there was more than one suspect in the incident.

source

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

The suspect has not been located, and has been described by police as a Black man over six feet tall wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt. Police said the incident appears to be targeted and isolated. Police said it was also possible that there was more than one suspect in the incident.

source

The shooter being Black took all the wind out of the sails of our terrorist-owned liberal news media.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

source

The shooter being Black took all the wind out of the sails of our terrorist-owned liberal news media.

Yep-
that's probably the last update we'll see on it.

I'm sure they'll shift focus back to Adam Toledo.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

source

Yep-
that's probably the last update we'll see on it.

I'm sure they'll shift focus back to Adam Toledo.

Adam Toledo isn't dark enough. I haven't watched the national news media in a couple of days. Are CNN, MSNBC still talking about the Toledo shooting?

Here in Chicago, they're minimizing the fact that the 13 year-old had a gun in his hand, 2 seconds before he was shot.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I don't really follow the MSM, honestly I just heard about that kid today... and I'm hearing he was armed for the first time... from you.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I don't really follow the MSM, honestly I just heard about that kid today... and I'm hearing he was armed for the first time... from you.

People are in denial mode about Toledo. "A 13 year-old white kid with a gun? Never!"

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

He only disarmed about 3/4 of a second before he got shot. I think the cop was a tiny bit quick to shoot, and a 13 yr old shouldn't be running around the streets with a handgun..something bad is bound to happen.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

He only disarmed about 3/4 of a second before he got shot. I think the cop was a tiny bit quick to shoot, and a 13 yr old shouldn't be running around the streets with a handgun..something bad is bound to happen.

When I was a kid, 13 year-old's couldn't be on the streets at 3am like Toledo was. If that has changed, the curfew for teens/kids needs to be brought back.
edit on 4/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
My parents would of killed me if I was out running the streets at 3am..at 13.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

His parents were prolly scared of him and his gang buddies.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

In any case, they let him slip away, I have not heard anything about his family.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I can imagine the news stations about to break the stories of these shootings. Them saying
"Ah #, The Shooter Is Not White" Forget about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I wonder what this means?

In Kenosha, Beth said a patron "wasn't cooperating with the management" at the tavern, then left.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

In any case, they let him slip away, I have not heard anything about his family.

Well they prolly had insurance on him so they will get paid double for non natural death,not suicide.

top topics

join