It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Satan-worshipping In Pop Music

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I made threads years ago warning about Satan worship publicly displayed with symbolism in popular music songs, videos and events. Now, it is blatant.

WARNING: This is not for the faint of heart (or the weak of spiritual fortification.) Her videos play for me even when not signed in, so apparently YouTube does not require you to an adult to watch. This an artist who clearly makes pop music for kids. They are getting far too many views, and look at the like-to-dislike ratio on her videos.

The artist here is called "zheani". Her Patreon description says: "is creating Ritual, Rap and Uncensored Performance Art."
www.patreon.com...

She won't sell her soul...to Christ.

Do drugs and worship the devil, kids.

This isn't just shock value style, this is blatant Satan worship.
www.youtube.com...

Why is this considered kid-friendly? Think. There is a moral and spiritual war happening.

I found her while I was doing research (I'm an author and it takes me into dark places sometimes.) I was researching the scarlet woman/whore of Babylon, and one of her videos appeared in the search results.
edit on 17-4-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The mere fact that when I click on the patreon link, it says 18+ content makes me suspicious of your claims.

Besides your opinion, who says this “artist” is aimed at kids?

Her patreon account clearly isn’t

edit on 17/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

To check my "claims" just copy and paste the link to a browser you aren't signed into YT in, or sign out. Some of her videos are edited. On Patreon you can see what isn't edited.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I’ve seen worse. Heard better.

Good luck on the writing!

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

So she only has edited and uncensored videos on YouTube and you have to be an adult...a paying adult...to see her content on patreon.

Again, how is that aimed at kids?

edit on 17/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Seems like the very definition of perfomance art to me. If you don’t like it you don’t have to watch or listen.

Her Patreon is 18+ so how is this aimed at children?

I don’t like her music all that much but i think her act is cool.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I don't get it. What about that is Satanic?

It seems pretty tame to me, by today's standards.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

YouTube has very strict policies for what is child friendly now. Whenever you upload a video you must select whether it is child-friendly or not. It has become a big deal on YT, in which all creators have had to decide whether to make all their content kid-friendly (at the risk of legal troubles due to recent legislation, as YT won't take the hit themselves) or to make your video for adults. If her videos are for adults, then one should have to sign in to verify their age before being able to view it, or so one would assume. It seems YT does not regard her videos as adult content, thus child friendly. The current divide between kid-friendly and adult is literally that black and white right now.

As for her actual content, due to the pop music style, the simplistic lyrics, the low angle shots, it seems like it's made for angsty teenagers to idolize her. She also makes herself look like a sixteen-year-old. Her lyrics reflect how she felt as a teenager, a good indicator of who she is trying to connect to. She has a lot of interest on Instagram, I see.

Check out this article by the Daily Mail:

Magic mushrooms, silent sex, warlocks and tattoo 'spells': Aussie musician opens up about her bizarre relationship with 'occult-obsessed' rapper from Die Antwoord

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Cute, not the music or the artist but your reaction. I just see a modern want to be pop star that is utilizing people like you to spread the message that she wants to have more views.

Basically there are many groups for watching these videos like hers.

1 Fans: I like this, it is so good, I will tell all my friends

2 Haters: I hate this and you need to see how bad this is.

3 You: This is evil and should not be seen.

Now 1 and 2 are reasonable and get a certain amount of views but after a while, the numbers only go up when a new video comes out.

So we come to number 3. You say this is evil. Look at these videos to see how evil they are. Be sure to tell your friends all about it. The view numbers, they go up yet again.

See how this spreads through many non fan groups that would have never even heard of this artist without you. You are not only applying the Serisand affect to her videos, you have named Satan which will attract even more that are both religious and rebelious.

You are being played like a fiddle just to get a reaction that will make her even more popular.

edit on 4 17 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Man, that music sucks.

Ritual rap or whatever it is.
She is just terrible. Aimed at kids or not.
Who would watch this anyway?

If a parent lets their children listen to that rubbish they should be blamed for ritualistic child abuse anyway. Its like nails down a chalkboard.

Anyway.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Im a musician.Recorded. Major Label, major w.w.distribution...and you're telling me I create for Satan?

You seriously need to get out more...and stay away from the "Daily Mail"...1st.

In art and music...there are multiple interpretations possible.

You've hung on 1. I'm a published author, copyright owner, Trademark Holder, in Rolling Stone Top 100 groups.

Of course there are dbl meanings...I question your investigations interpretation why we all make music.

And you're about 5 yrs too late here. We've dealt with this and the Statue of Satan going up in Detroit.

We did. It is. And music n art are still interpretive.

You did, huh?

Best,

Royalty-paid Artist
guitar-vocals,

Sony Music, Universal M.Group

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The only thing missing is your Bible, a soapbox, street corner and megaphone.

"Burn rock n roll albums! They're Satanic"...like they did with Beatles. Elvis. Madonna......

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I can see why you might be concerned about this “music”, it’s bizarre to say the least.
But as far as real satanic worship, I don’t know.....more like garbage “music” worship.
I might be the wrong person to comment on any rap style because....it’s GARBAGE, it’s not real music to me.
I would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than listen to any rap style “music”.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Today's standards are part of what I'm talking about.

I'll present you with some food for thought.

On the record you paint yourself as a few different figures — Brutus, Mother of Harlots, the devil’s bride — what draws you to these often macabre or historical figures?

I identify with the Whore of Babylon, the Mother of Harlots; I identify with witches, the persecuted people; I identify with the tragic fate of one who dances naked with the devil.

I draw strength from these archetypes. Truth speakers have in many ages been persecuted as Satanists, wrong thinkers, the problematic and damned. Even close friends fear me, it’s heart breaking. People can’t understand how someone like me could make the decision I have made. Most peoples minds are killed by fear but think what that means? How many people are hurt and don’t have the courage to speak out about it? I speak for these people and they are able to get their justice vicariously through my rage and indignation.

www.thefader.com...

Something to ponder: if there were Satan-worshipping cultists dominating the music industry, could they come out and admit it? They'd have to deny it every time, even while promoting it. What if she's not simply a bruised person who innocently identifies with the Whore of Babylon simply because she's a figure of persecution, a mere outsider? She might identify with such figures because she herself has fallen to evil forces. For example, imagine being a part of Epstein's evil circle for a moment. Who would you identify with? Not saints or heroes? I know what it's like to be the outcast and to identify with outsiders, but I would never identify with evildoers.
edit on 17-4-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Yes, of course. Thank you for your thoughtful reply, but you underestimate my thoughtfulness of this topic. Check out the post above this one.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

She should send you a fruit basket, I never would have heard of her if you didn't post this hand wringing thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hopefully I could send her some discerning attention.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You could be right, or maybe she knows exactly what she's doing, and you're helping to prove why the idea of 'Shock Value' is effective. I had never even heard of her before, so it seems to be working.

I could be wrong, but my opinion is that she's just a young woman having some fun. I'm not getting the impression that she's truly evil.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Hopefully I could send her some discerning attention.

I'm sure she would appreciate the further attention.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join