It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regrets/wishes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If you had the chance to go back and change one
thing what would it be... I know there was a post similar to this the other day, however, this is slightly different.

This isn't about starting your life over, just changing one thing, whether it be your job, relationship etc.....

Obviously, once you have chosen to do something in this life, it is tricky to change it, but this is just to see what you would choose.

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by Pocket]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So, do I take it no one has any regrets or wishes............

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok, I would go back a change a few relationships I had with people,and try to have been a more trustworthy guy.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I would go back and tell myself not to let one this one guy do my tattoo when he was high.
oh, and i would slap myself for taking my tounge ring out.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i would take the blue pill

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I would have taken the red pill, SOONER

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't have taken the yellow purple pills.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You take the blue pill and the story ends

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
I would go back and tell myself not to let one this one guy do my tattoo when he was high.

oh, baby!

my regret is so stupid I'm hesitant to post it, because I'm already attention whore enough. suffice it to say I'd have been much happier if I had made a certain choice sooner.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
C'mon, I'm sure there are some more....

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i wish i hadnt shown my ass to the whole school on gratuation day.
but what can i say, i was very drunk

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I guess I haven't told you mine.... well here goes.

I wish I had been for confident and sure of myself. I guess there is still time to change, but definitely in my school days when I got bullied. I wish I would have stood up for myself.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'd take back a few things. One being the decision to let my mother trick me into buying a Honda Accord instead of the sweet 91' drop top, 5.0 Liter, 5 speed manual GT mustang. Worked out in the end, cause I sold the hunk-o-junk for a 79' Firebird.

But as far as personal life goes, There are a few thing's i'd change, but I cant go into detail or else this post would turn into a book. I've made a few dumbarse decisions in my 20 years, and If I could change a few, I definatly would.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
...oh, and I would have taken the RED pill MUCH sooner!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Whats all this stuff about red and blue pills? Are you all just taking the mickey????

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ever see "The Matrix"? That's where it's from. Morpheous offers Neo either a red pill or a blue pill. The blue pill sends him back to his normal reality. The Red Pill takes him out of the Matrix forever. great flick, you oughta go rent it!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Tell me about the tattoo. Is it big/small, light/dark, shape what is it many can be fixed with additional tattooing from a professional. Or you could go for the more expensive treatment and have it removed.

I got a tattoo from a very high guy. A tribal design on my back, he stuffed it up, wasn't symmetrical, was out of proportion, and caused he used a single needle for the outline and shading I had some scarring, I let him have two goes at getting it right. Lived with it for a year before I found a pro who fixed it up. Now I'm happy with it.

I've still got my touge piercing, but I had my bottom lip pierced ( like the singer in Linkin Park) took that out and regret it at times. It left a small hole. Cannot imagine life without my tounge piercing though, I 'm so used to 'playing' with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Blimey, you were brave. I would never let anyone do anything like that to me even if they were feeling normal

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I regret losing my virginity the way I lost it and when I lost it and who it was to.

I regret ever getting married and divorced twice by age 30.

I regret dropping out of school so soon.

I regret trusting certain people I shouldn't have in the past.

I regret getting involved with my first loser boyfriend who changed me in way I'd rather have NOT been changed.

I kinda regret the mood I'm in that has me telling you all these regrets, so I think I'll stop right now

Mag

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Guess my only regret is ..................................?? Having regrets, probably.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join