It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Defence Ministers odd talk of Cloning Ancient Warriors!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Some may know the name of (General)Sergey Shoigu-he is Russia's current Minister of defence,and has been for years.
He is also the President of the Russian Geographical Society,and as such is overseeing an impressive archeological site in Siberia.

The site-called the Valley of the Kings,is in Tuva,Siberia and is an ancient Scythians Burial complex,complete with buried Scythian Noblemen/women and Royalty-not mention some a seriously impressive hoard of treasure-mostly gold.
There are weapon parts,jewelry and many other trinkets of high value and all made by highly skilled craftsmen from the tribe of nomads who lived from approximatley the 7th century BC until the 3rd century BC.
Likely originating from what is now Iran,these nomads were not only highly regarded as craftsmen but also fierce warriors.

(More about the site,the treasure and the Scythians in the links at the end of this post)

First,onto the cloning comments-
During the annual meeting about the site:

At a Russian Geographical Society session on Wednesday, April 14, Shoigu said, ‘Of course, we would like very much to find the organic matter’, referring to the remains of the ancient people and animals.

I believe you understand what would follow that,’ he continued. ‘It would be possible to make something of it, if not Dolly the Sheep.’

www.unilad.co.uk...

Strange comment I thought..is he talking about the horses or the warriors?
And why would he want to do this?

Lastly,and I am not making a connection here-but I am saying one is possible-I found this interesting snippet on the defence Minister's wikipedia page:

As defence minister, Shoigu on multiple occasions accompanied Putin during week-end breaks that the pair would spend at undisclosed locations in Siberian countryside.

en.wikipedia.org...

I know,Siberia is vast and its unlikely the pair were at the dig site scheming up a clone army of Scthyians,but who knows?

Links:
More on the dig site,and photos-
siberiantimes.com... ound/

Loads of pictures and info on the treasure:
siberiantimes.com... -kings/

More historical info on the Scthyians:
www.world-archaeology.com...

Anyway thought some may find the treasures of interest,if not the weird cloning ideas.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is an amazing little tidbit, as there is no doubt some of this thinking and back and forth going on regarding using genetic material to make better soldiers. We can step aside the whole ethics of the conversation, but even if it was direct cloning, getting to some sort of key as to what makes an ancient warrior "great" and seeing if there is any organic difference in our warriors of today, and then coming to a hybrid, super soldier... we talk of drones and robotic warfare but there will always be on the ground soldiers. Give them the genetics of great soldiers of the past, and the technology of today...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

According to my aunt and her research they’ve already cloned Joe Biden and half of the famous people you see on TV.

So why not.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

Give them the genetics of great soldiers of the past, and the technology of today...

...You'd have a bunch of 4ft 9 super computer nerds! Great for Space Force fighters!

edit on 16-4-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

The stuff that nightmares are made of.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skooter_NB
This is an amazing little tidbit, as there is no doubt some of this thinking and back and forth going on regarding using genetic material to make better soldiers.

I agree.
The way I stumbled on this story today was I was re reading about Joe Stalins ape/human super soldier experiments after talking about it in this thread about the recent human/monkey chimera experiments:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the page I was on had the story in the OP on the "you may also like.."section.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
unrelated note
China complaining about lack of 'manliness'?

www.bbc.com...

For a while China's government has signalled concern that the country's most popular male role models are no longer strong, athletic figures like "army heroes". Even President Xi Jinping, a well-known football enthusiast, has long been seeking to cultivate better sports stars.

So last week, the education ministry issued a notice with a title that left no doubt about its ultimate goal.

The Proposal to Prevent the Feminisation of Male Adolescents called on schools to fully reform their offerings on physical education and strengthen their recruitment of teachers.

The text advised recruiting retired athletes and people from sporting backgrounds - and "vigorously developing" particular sports like football with a view to "cultivating students' masculinity".

It is a decisive push in a country where the media does not really allow for anything other than squeaky clean, "socially responsible" stars.

perhaps Putin is also worried about the machismo of his soldiers-to-be and wants to add some barbarian vigor.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I wonder if they can come up with something better than the West's Dogman fighting animal hybrid that escaped some time ago and roams the midwest of USA?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
unrelated note

www.bbc.com...

For a while China's government has signalled concern that the country's most popular male role models are no longer strong, athletic figures like "army heroes". Even President Xi Jinping, a well-known football enthusiast, has long been seeking to cultivate better sports stars.

So last week, the education ministry issued a notice with a title that left no doubt about its ultimate goal.

The Proposal to Prevent the Feminisation of Male Adolescents called on schools to fully reform their offerings on physical education and strengthen their recruitment of teachers.

The text advised recruiting retired athletes and people from sporting backgrounds - and "vigorously developing" particular sports like football with a view to "cultivating students' masculinity".

It is a decisive push in a country where the media does not really allow for anything other than squeaky clean, "socially responsible" stars.

perhaps Putin is also worried about the machismo of his soldiers-to-be and wants to add some barbarian vigor.
Consider a few things...

China calling for Manliness while America calls for tolerate Men in Dresses as brave and courageous.

A perpetuated Asian hate crime HOAX that would lead to the censoring of anything critical concerning Asian, which means China now operates in a complete black out.

....can you see what I'm seeing?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst
I expect they would look something like the Russian ex boxer Nicolai Valuev.
I am not convinced one of Stalins supersoldiers didn't escape and have a child who was named Nicolai Valuev.

e0.365dm.com...

Look at the size of his head compared to David Hayes-who is no small guy at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
unrelated note

www.bbc.com...

Well, if the Chinese or Russians need some barbarian dna, they don't need to go to archaeological sites or change their schooling criteria. They can ask Zinedine Zidane for some strands of hair... the little he has left!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Aw yis!

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Send in the Clones

Such a classic rpg. The flame throwing fire extinguisher. ‘ fight fire! With fire!’

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I dont think i see what youre seeing, however if youre asking for genuine opinions.... Mine would be to log off, dtay away from ats/twitter/or wherever youre being indoctrinated and get some fresh air and sunshine.

No one is asking you personally to wear a dress, but yes if you see a male, or assumed male, who is wearing a dress gently remind yourself that its simply none of your businesd and not at all a threat to your obvious fragile and insecure masculinity.

In a world full of caterpillars, it is brave to be a butterfly. Just because one doesnt, or one wont, fathom someone else making a personal decision contrary to ones own instilled belief system... Still doesnt effect them in anyway.

Its ironic how consumed some are with what other people do, while simultaneously clutching pearls and feigning that others are trying to corrupt or change them. The paranoia, fear, and ignorance being instilled by the right these days is incomprehensible. Who knew there was such a % of our population who was so easily manipulated..... Sad really.

Stay safe!

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
I dont think i see what youre seeing, however if youre asking for genuine opinions.... Mine would be to log off, dtay away from ats/twitter/or wherever youre being indoctrinated and get some fresh air and sunshine.

No one is asking you personally to wear a dress, but yes if you see a male, or assumed male, who is wearing a dress gently remind yourself that its simply none of your businesd and not at all a threat to your obvious fragile and insecure masculinity.

In a world full of caterpillars, it is brave to be a butterfly. Just because one doesnt, or one wont, fathom someone else making a personal decision contrary to ones own instilled belief system... Still doesnt effect them in anyway.

Its ironic how consumed some are with what other people do, while simultaneously clutching pearls and feigning that others are trying to corrupt or change them. The paranoia, fear, and ignorance being instilled by the right these days is incomprehensible. Who knew there was such a % of our population who was so easily manipulated..... Sad really.

Stay safe!

How virtuous and secure of you.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'd go for an Army of Draconian Reptilians if it were me. That warrior caste is impressive in size and strength and their dedication to combat is impressive.

But that's just me.

new topics

top topics

join