It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founding Oath Keeper Flips in Capitol Riot Case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: UKTruth

This narrative that my country is burning or that our cities are being destroyed by riots doesn't work.

Those that live here can see that this is not happening.
No matter what image of what street corner or burning building you show.
Those of us that live here in those cities have only to walk out their front door to see that the damage is very limited to small areas.

Our cities are not burning. You are pushing a lie. You don't know and can't know the truth of what's happening here because you don't live here.

I heard that the youth in the uk roam around beating up hundreds of innocent people. I don't live there but I know it's true because I saw some pics and videos of people fighting each other. Fix your own country.

Shrugs.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Thank-you. The importance of pointing out how the Mainstream Media does not have our best interests at heart, will increase as we get closer to 2022.

Keep it coming NeutronFlux.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Lol..insurrection
Watch the vid at the bottom of this site.
link

It was faker than the election.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
Founding member of Oath Keepers set to enter first guilty plea in Jan. 6 Capitol breach

A founding member of the Oath Keepers arrested in the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol has agreed to plead guilty and cooperate against others in the case — the first defendant to potentially flip in the sprawling domestic terrorism investigation that has led to charges against more than 400 people.

that's bound to have some people nervous... will be interesting to see what is ultimately exposed about the level of coordination behind the day's events, and the players involved. stay tuned for drama!

"Exposed?" In all reality it is almost certainly more accurate to say the prosecution will now have their bias confirmations in any case from Jan 6th that they feel the need for in the public court. They've found their stooge who will be willing to uphold the prosecution's narrative in exchange for a deal. This isn't about the prosecution needing "evidence" because let's be rational here, the feds are set up in such a way that if they want someone in prison they will put that individual in prison. That's not the game, the game is getting those people in prison while presenting a public narrative a majority of the brainless American idiots will swallow whole and cheer the imprisonments over.

Ask yourself this much... why in the blue Hell should any common American give a rat's ass about the safety of a single asshat in DC when those same asshats don't give a rat's ass about us? Why should we champion them? Is it because of the kick backs like $1400 chicken feed redistributive checks following those asshats' bending the nation over a barrel and causing economic damage that required those checks just so people could keep their lights on? Is it brainwashing? Stockholm Syndrome? Are the majority of Americans addicted to the abuse? Is that the kink? I ask because I can't think of a single aspect of my life that would have been adversely impacted had January 6th actually been a real insurrection aside from adverse impacts stemming directly from the attacked. Sounds an awful lot like fascism, really, when one actually thinks about it. "Defend us or we'll lash out against the citizens and make your lives less free and more hellish" is a fairly fascist and royally crappy reason to run block for a government. "Tell me why we should permit your continued existence in the first place?" *should* have been the response to the government in that scenario... but instead we had far, far too many Americans who replied to the government "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: UKTruth

This narrative that my country is burning or that our cities are being destroyed by riots doesn't work.

Too funny!

“BLM protesters shout 'burn it down”

www.dailymail.co.uk...

“If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation,” Hawk Newsome said during an interview Wednesday evening on “The Story” with Martha MacCallum.”

nypost.com...

“Antifa, BLM Protesters March in DC, Chant ‘Burn It Down’“

www.visiontimes.com...

Right from the horse’s mouth

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

meanwhile in whataboutism

No whataboutism... It's the truth. Despite LIES from the mainstream media, no one on January 6th killed ANY OFFICERS... Several of the people found there, which SOME are being charged, are LEFT-WINGERS that attempted to pass as pro-Trump Republicans.

No one at January 6th had any weapons. In many cases police officers themselves opened the way for the large majority of those people. The veteran that was killed wasn't armed and only had an American flag on her hand. Nothing is being said about charging the person/guard/secret service agent that fatally shot this woman. He was aiming at her head. If this had happened to ANY pro-BLM CRIMINAL the left would be up in arms destroying, looting and burning CITIES. Did the pro-Trump republicans/people go on a rampage looting, and burning cities for what happened that day?... NO...

What's more, we are finding out that many of the claims from the mainstream media were all FALSE. For example, the so called ploy to target the Michigan governor was a ploy by the FBI. In fact the person that called to kidnap the Michigan governor was an undercover FBI agent. The other two did not agree to doing this, so all three are now free...

The claim that Russia was secretly paying Taliban/terrorists to target American soldiers WAS ALSO MADE UP, and now they are backtracking and even stating "President Trump was partially right..." Amazing how they still attempt to claim he was "partially right" when he was 100% right.

The claims that on January 6th pro-Trump people killed police officers WERE ALSO LIES... The officers died of other causes, including suicide...

The LEFT, including CCP democrat leaders and the illegitimate China Joe/harris, are the ones destroying this nation. Including getting rid of free speech and making political opponents into "criminals."

What the left, including leaders of the CCP democrat party, is doing is what dictators have done time and again, and people like you seem to be applauding all of this...

edit on 16-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I've seen more threatening objects in Antifa's bedroom toybox. lulz

Seriously, what does that pic prove that thousands of pics with buildings burning and windows being smashed from Antifa/BLM?

Why were you in Antifa's bedroom toybox? Were you naughty, again?
And what does this thread have to do with burning buildings, if they were not near capitol? This is whataboutism in its purest form.

*drinks another shot of adronochromatom* bah, that stuff is awful! Did somebody mix this baby up with something?!

It's US humor.
Too long to explain to those that may never get it.
edit on 4/16/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

That does not show an entire city burning.
It does not show even an entire city block destroyed.

Here are some live feeds from wisconsin cities.
www.webcamtaxi.com...

Here are some live feeds from george flyods city.
wxyzwebcams.com...

Does it look like america has been destroyed?
Give the propaganda a rest.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
hell ya people are nervous. it will be interesting to see how far up this goes.

roger stone's gotta be nervous. and, now his tax evasion is gonna cause him trouble.

i'm enjoying it.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

i don't need a news channel or a political party to tell me anything when i follow the planning threads and social media accounts of the participants. what is they always say, do your own research?

Which did you follow?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yeah, that was the guy who was working with the FBI for years, right? Slap on the wrist was pretty much certain. I doubt he'll squeal on the deep staters involved in staging it and the spazoid ANTIFA and actors who portrayed the first wave of trespassers.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Proud boiz leader was working as a snitch for the feds for years....think he ratted out the PB members for Jan6?

www.reuters.com...[ editby]edit on 19-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 19-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

the spazoid ANTIFA and actors who portrayed the first wave of trespassers.

evidence for that claim?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Meanwhile in Minneapolis, Portland and Chicago........

meanwhile in whataboutism

Is that unreasonable?
edit on 19-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I heard John Sullivan is willing to testify that Trump told him to go to the capitol and cause trouble.
with these two testimonies, Trump should be "locked up" by next week.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I heard John Sullivan is willing to testify that Trump told him to go to the capitol and cause trouble.
with these two testimonies, Trump should be "locked up" by next week.

Is it next week yet?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join