It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founding Oath Keeper Flips in Capitol Riot Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: fiverx313

Meanwhile in Minneapolis, Portland and Chicago........

meanwhile in whataboutism

I vote we change this websites name to WAT. Because whataboutism is the only argument left.

Sometimes an inconvenient precedent is labeled “whataboutisme” by those inconvenienced.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I've seen more threatening objects in Antifa's bedroom toybox. lulz

Seriously, what does that pic prove that thousands of pics with buildings burning and windows being smashed from Antifa/BLM?

Why were you in Antifa's bedroom toybox? Were you naughty, again?
And what does this thread have to do with burning buildings, if they were not near capitol? This is whataboutism in its purest form.

*drinks another shot of adronochromatom* bah, that stuff is awful! Did somebody mix this baby up with something?!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think Jon Ryan Schaffer was outed a few years ago as an undercover Fed 😎

Perfect again !!😎

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think Jon Ryan Schaffer was outed a few years ago as an undercover Fed

Be interesting for you to post a link to that outing , just for clarity.
edit on 16-4-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
For 4 years the left has been saying Trump supporters couldn't form a coherent sentence and now we are supposed to believe there was a plot to overthrow the government?

Trespassing and vandalism at the most for 95% of the participants, with the trespassing hard to prove since Capitol Police opened the doors. That isn't gonna happen though because the Justice Department is trying to prove a point.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yes, will be very interesting to know the high profile people on the left who organised left-wing rioters to stir up trouble on Jan 6th.

It's quite ridiculous that people are still going on about the rather mild trouble on the 6th whilst the country actually burns because of Democrats.

edit on 16/4/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks

I vote we change this websites name to WAT. Because whataboutism is the only argument left.

It’s the only argument FOR the Left.

I love the smell of irony in the morning!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Looked in the mirror this morning?
Lol
Too funny

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

For 4 years the left has been saying Trump supporters couldn't form a coherent sentence and now we are supposed to believe there was a plot to overthrow the government?

A stupid plot that didn't work.
So it does fit the narrative. It's what the left would expect from trump supporters after all.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This narrative that my country is burning or that our cities are being destroyed by riots doesn't work.

Those that live here can see that this is not happening.
No matter what image of what street corner or burning building you show.
Those of us that live here in those cities have only to walk out their front door to see that the damage is very limited to small areas.

Our cities are not burning. You are pushing a lie. You don't know and can't know the truth of what's happening here because you don't live here.

I heard that the youth in the uk roam around beating up hundreds of innocent people. I don't live there but I know it's true because I saw some pics and videos of people fighting each other. Fix your own country.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That isn't whataboutism. He isn't trying to excuse behavior.

He is wondering why so hard in DC, but crickets everywhere else. And given the current environment of all out attack on conservatism...its a VERY fair question that those of us in the middle are watching impatiently to see answered.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: UKTruth

This narrative that my country is burning or that our cities are being destroyed by riots doesn't work.

Those that live here can see that this is not happening.
No matter what image of what street corner or burning building you show.
Those of us that live here in those cities have only to walk out their front door to see that the damage is very limited to small areas.

Our cities are not burning. You are pushing a lie. You don't know and can't know the truth of what's happening here because you don't live here.

I heard that the youth in the uk roam around beating up hundreds of innocent people. I don't live there but I know it's true because I saw some pics and videos of people fighting each other. Fix your own country.

They might not be burning right this minute but they probably will be tonight.
Maybe take your head out of your ass and face the Democrat way of life in America with them in charge.
Watch these live channels tonight and you will see your comrades in action.

www.twitch.tv...

www.twitch.tv...

www.twitch.tv...

www.twitch.tv...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: olaru12

Looked in the mirror this morning?
Lol
Too funny

He had to get rid of them all, it was too much to take every day.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

There was no riot on Jan 6th at the taxpayer-owned U.S. Capitol. Just some stakeholders having a little fun on their property, until a crazed police officer murdered one of them.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There was no riot on Jan 6th at the taxpayer-owned U.S. Capitol. Just some stakeholders having a little fun on their property, until a crazed police officer murdered one of them.

i believe that you believe that, and that FASCINATES me

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Unarmed Ashli Babbitt must've been murdered by 007...because he remains unnamed and is apparently 'Licensed To Kill'.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

i believe that you believe that, and that FASCINATES me

What is it that you believe happened?
Let me guess....it will be word for word what CNN and the Dems told you to believe.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

i don't need a news channel or a political party to tell me anything when i follow the planning threads and social media accounts of the participants. what is they always say, do your own research?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

i don't need a news channel or a political party to tell me anything when i follow the planning threads and social media accounts of the participants. what is they always say, do your own research?

After reading your posts, I find that extremely hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
After reading your posts, I find that extremely hard to believe.

i care

DEEPLY

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join