It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founding Oath Keeper Flips in Capitol Riot Case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: fiverx313

that's bound to have some people nervous

I'd say ,nervous people inside as well as outside the building I guess.

#popcorn.

you know i have that feeling too...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: JinMI

Oh it's okay if they burn down their neighbors shops and neighbors houses....but when people take it to the actual enemy then that's when the government loving ass kissing lefties draw the line.

Aka....NPCs

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: JinMI

Meanwhile in Minneapolis, Portland and Chicago........

meanwhile in whataboutism

I vote we change this websites name to WAT. Because whataboutism is the only argument left.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I vote we change this websites name to WAT. Because whataboutism is the only argument left.

Says the ATS mascot of hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I wonder if he'll plea to insurrection and turn in Trump.

Maybe he'll just get life in prison instead of the noose like all the other conservatives.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Lets just call it WAP and be done with it.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Schaffer, 53, a guitarist and lead songwriter for the heavy metal band Iced Earth, was charged on Friday by criminal information, a type of charging document used when a defendant waives the right to an indictment.

Huh...I remember buying one of their CD's when I was a teenager cause I liked the album art. Music was kinda Meh though. Who woulda thought he was a leader of the oath keepers.

Never heard of them until right now.
This is actually a pretty good tune....they got a Five Finger Death Punch vibe with this song.
He even has a “Don’t Tread on Me” sticker on his guitar lol

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It’s the only argument FOR the Left.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What is it called when someone such as yourself who lives and breathes hypocrisy accuses me of hypocrisy..

Lmao

edit on 16-4-2021 by underwerks because: It’s called irony.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Good point, in Whataboutopolis:

A teenager running from the cops at 230am is shot dead after fleeing the scene of a shooting and ditching a gun the fence he was at. The badge cam video of what happened at the time he was shot is not known, but stills from selectively taken frames are being shown to highlight the kids innocents.

Another Kid is also shot while in police custody after being pulled over for expired plates, and when the police determine that there is an arrest warrant for this kid the boy tries to flee the scene after fighting the two cops off. The kid is shot and later died from his injuries. The cop admits to the mistake of grabbing her gun and not a taser.

What about these? What about the facts that these kids wouldn't be dead if they weren't out causing trouble to the point that the police had to get involved. Why was a kid out at 230 in the morning with a gun, why was the other kid fighting with two cops over an arrest warrant?

Property is going to be destroyed because of these two event I lists, but during the Storming of the Capital Event you're talking about a white woman is presumably shot and killed by a Black Capital Police Officer, and he gets a slap on the wrist. Tell me what city is going to burn for her?

As to this plea deal. Well it's vague isn't it.
From you're posted link:

In plea papers, Schaffer admitted positioning himself “at the front of a large mob” that broke open doors on the west side of the Capitol about 2:40 p.m., and being one of the first six people to enter. Prosecutors have alleged in separate filings that other Oath Keepers associates conspired to forcibly enter through the west Capitol Rotunda doors at about that time.

So he admitted to being there and entering a building. Really? Ashley Biden stated that the diary that has her writing about her dad Joe taking showers with her when she was younger, and him doing things to her has more standing, yet nothing comes from that?

So what gives? Why does this guy admitting to being at the Capital and entering the building such a big deal?

link   

What is it called when someone such as yourself who lives and breathes hypocrisy accuses me of hypocrisy..

Lmao

A false statement.

Our post history is readily accessible.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Every thread on ATS.

NO truer words... unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm waiting to hear why the Capitol Police were ordered to stand down and allow everyone in.
Maybe this guy knows something.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ya it sucks when whataboutism is actually fitting to the situation... Maybe if the liberals get off their asses and actually do the same with the riots they would end them...But you know, riots are good...

(post by Athetos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Yes, the super dangerous sprawling terrorist group that protested and "stormed" the capital with no weapons, no militia, and no plan to hold it. Right.

They found handy items.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ya it sucks when whataboutism is actually fitting to the situation

What sucks is when someone posts a news story and the membership of ATS try to deflect from it , since when has a story on its own right been "whataboutism" ?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I've seen more threatening objects in Antifa's bedroom toybox. lulz

Seriously, what does that pic prove that thousands of pics with buildings burning and windows being smashed from Antifa/BLM?
edit on 16-4-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
What sucks is when someone posts a news story and the membership of ATS try to deflect from it , since when has a story on its own right been "whataboutism" ?

also what sucks is when that is so routine that it's completely expected at this point

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join