It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adversary Drones (not UFOs) Are Spying On The U.S. Military

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Tyler Rogoway (The WarZone) published a fascinating essay about Drone Electronic Warfare and how the Pentagon (to save face) brushed them off as UFOs => www.thedrive.com... .

[scroll down past end-of-article to view interesting Reader Comments]

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthskater

Interesting theory , there was a article that they could be chinese drones released from fishing trawlers.

It does not account for all the sightings and cases between 1947 and lets say the 60's.

If this tech was around during that time in the hands of a adversary , why didnt they drop jet engine tech for this tech.

Jet engines where still upcoming at that time ( late 40's )

So it wouldnt explain all those sightings and cases , unless every single one is a hoax , fathered by project mogul.

Being man/ earth made would be more soothing , atleast we are able to have some sort of parley with those adversaries.

Or attempt to take them out should they become a imminent security risk.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
When are people gonna get it through their thick heads, apart from VTOL and helicopters. no country in the world has any aerial platform that can stay still, make 90 degree turns or accelerate from zero to thousands of MPH in seconds.
All aircraft, besides those mentioned, depend on thrust technology to keep them airborne otherwise they would fall out of the sky.
And please DON'T come up with " but it's our own secret technology" BS. These vehicles have been seen in the skies for hundreds of years so that don't wash. And as for spying on any fleet by the enemy, one simple question:- do you really think that the enemy hasn't got multiple spy satellites like the US. Or do you really think that they would use model planes for the task, because that is what the real term is for a drone.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Interesting theory sure and it might account for some surveillance, yet having had personal experience with a whole range of crafts then being honest and realistic about it these things have no military background or human either unless there is a hidden hand governing our leading governments and they use our leaders to farm this Planet Earth.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If these objects where either Chinese, Russian or anyone elses, the last thing The U.S. would be doing is admitting that they are flying around spying on American facilities, or putting America to the test.

This would make The U.S. look either stupid or incompetent.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If they are chinese drones then why have I seen (and filmed) red orbs here in Sweden?
And my mother and her brother saw a classic metallic saucer back in the 50ies.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
This would make The U.S. look either stupid & incompetent.

Is that what you really meant?

Wasn't able to see the comments mentioned in the OP.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I read some parts of that report about the Tic Tacs From the scientific coalition for ufology , or SCU.

Seems Like the Tic Tacs pull more then 40 G , and noted that even a fighter jet like the JSF can only pull 13.5 G.

If that estimated analysis is true then it does seem like the capabilities are way beyond what mankind can produce.

But all this Hush Hush , leaking stuff without context through Corbell and co , TTSA , why ?

Why need a middle man to get this information out ?

Money is a powerfull motive to sell what ever people will swallow , and there is a market in Ufology , as we learn more about the universe , goldilock planets and stuff like panspermia more and more people will become open to the idea that life could live on other planets.

So the market for those products grows with it.

I haven't made up my mind yet what they could be , i try to keep as neutral to it as possible and consider other options.

Too many False prophets in Ufology have been around for me to fully trust their stories.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
When are people gonna get it through their thick heads, apart from VTOL and helicopters. no country in the world has any aerial platform that can stay still, make 90 degree turns or accelerate from zero to thousands of MPH in seconds.
All aircraft, besides those mentioned, depend on thrust technology to keep them airborne otherwise they would fall out of the sky.
And please DON'T come up with " but it's our own secret technology" BS. These vehicles have been seen in the skies for hundreds of years so that don't wash. And as for spying on any fleet by the enemy, one simple question:- do you really think that the enemy hasn't got multiple spy satellites like the US. Or do you really think that they would use model planes for the task, because that is what the real term is for a drone.

but where are the videos of these manouvers? where are the data?
how do we know what has been developed in secret over the last decades?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
If they are chinese drones then why have I seen (and filmed) red orbs here in Sweden?

Exactly
they have nothing to do with Chinese drones Russian swamp gas or Iranian fireflies.......................... I'd say one in ten people I've mentioned the orbs to have actually seen them, that's something like if spread out globally 700 million people who have had contact with them

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Read this last night. Tyler hit it out of the ballpark (as usual) with this article.
The RESEARCHED information supplied along with his hypothesis should be enough to crush many of the other theories and explanations set forth thus far.
For those questioning the tech in general, let's not forget the video Bob Lazar took of the "object" being tested out at Area 51. You know...the time he brought friends along to witness the scheduled test

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I really enjoyed the article and the author makes some very valid points inregards to Spy technology using lower end drones and Ballons and leveraging the US publics interest on UFOs to its advantage.

If an exploit like this has been advancing for some time, I can imagine what advance small dones and ballons can do long range and for weeks at a time in the upper altittudes of our Military training areas.

Aside from the Tic Tac, the Author believes many of the events witnesses are actually adversary spy drones and ballons.

He has cited old CIA programs that used Ballons to fool Cuban radar senors and other exampls of interesting drone use.

For the record, he isn't saying that UFOs and UAPs aren't of exterrestial interest and speculation, rather, that these particular set of events in certain locations provide a vastly different picture and a bitter pill to swallow at the fact that these may just be enemy spy craft penetrating our air defense networks and sucking up waveforms and signals.

However, despite the Pentagon largely remaining ignorant to this new threat, it isn't without a happy ending to this doom and gloom.

Apparently the Air Force has known for a while about this and has remain tight lipped about it all. Currently, there are ongoing efforts to identify these UAPs and if it's nothing but off the shelf wierdly configured drones, they'll know about it soon if not already.

The truth is the Air Force does know that low radar-cross-section aerial vehicles, such drones and cruise missiles, are a massive threat. That is one major reason why the Air National Guard has equipped its F-15 fleet, and is now equipping its F-16 fleet, with AESA radars that can better spot these threats. These alert aircraft are also outfitted with targeting pods to identify any aircraft at long range, day or night, in relatively high resolution. The Air Force is also coming up with ideas to deal with large numbers of potential small threat aircraft at one time, such as using laser-guided rockets to swat them down, but those capabilities are still a while off from being operationalized. So there is finally action being taken, but saying "we really have had no way of defending the homeland against these low-end threats" really wouldn't be a good look for the Air Force and it goes against the whole idea of not admitting your strategic weaknesses.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ufos are real enough, for an Armada to make fake videos about it. One ship captures a video of a said onr while one ship reported to have a bunch of lights surround it, with no footage.
edit on 16-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
And my mother and her brother saw a classic metallic saucer back in the 50ies.

Because what you and your family saw in Sweden is not necessarily the same thing that is being reported by the United States Navy.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

I wish there was a "praise hands" emoji on this site. Great post.

The "skeptics" on this site (I use the quotes because REAL skeptics actually have to be open to the possibility of what is inferred being true, because if not... theyre just as bad as the crazies).. dont seem to get that main point. We do not, in any secret lab anywhere, derived on this planet, have any craft capable of flying without a jet propulsion system, rockets, propellers, or hydrogen/helium/light gas/hot air. Everything we know about propulsion has to do with Newtons laws.

We cannot, in our atmosphere and gravity, with anything we have developed, defy gravity for 4-6+ hours, accelerate to supersonic speeds instantaneously without a sonic boom, and turn at 90 degree angles. No do we have anything fast enough to go from 80,000ft to sea level in 1 second. We also cannot fly craft without lighter than air gasses that are shaped without any ability to generate "lift" with propulsion and air pressure.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
From the source article, for those who may have missed it...

Before I move forward, I must state that just because I believe the evidence is compelling that many of the bizarre encounters with mysterious objects in the sky as of late, and especially those that the U.S. military is experiencing, emanate from peer-state competitors, not another dimension or another solar system, there are certainly well-documented cases of seemingly unexplainable events that have nothing to do with this type of capability.

Thus arguments predicated on assumptions or implications that the author is somehow trying to explain all UFOs/UAP as drones are spectacularly pointless.

Whether a particular case involves drones or not is debatable, and obviously less likely the farther back in history we go, but I hope those of us interested in this possibility won't have to endure an endless series of deflections and distractions from what is actually being discussed on the part of those who are not.

My two cents, YMMV, just sayin'

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
a reply to: crayzeed

I read some parts of that report about the Tic Tacs From the scientific coalition for ufology , or SCU.

Seems Like the Tic Tacs pull more then 40 G , and noted that even a fighter jet like the JSF can only pull 13.5 G.

If that estimated analysis is true then it does seem like the capabilities are way beyond what mankind can produce.

But all this Hush Hush , leaking stuff without context through Corbell and co , TTSA , why ?

Why need a middle man to get this information out ?

Money is a powerfull motive to sell what ever people will swallow , and there is a market in Ufology , as we learn more about the universe , goldilock planets and stuff like panspermia more and more people will become open to the idea that life could live on other planets.

So the market for those products grows with it.

I haven't made up my mind yet what they could be , i try to keep as neutral to it as possible and consider other options.

Too many False prophets in Ufology have been around for me to fully trust their stories.

Corbell, Knapp, and TTSA havent been "chosen" to have the informaiton "disseminated through"

They are doing investigative journalism and exposing things, that people really dont want exposed. Because the journalism is being done so well, and because they have gotten so many prominent people involved. The government and military cannot deny it anymore. There is no more united front.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

See this is my first thought about this too.

Not aliens but secret advanced tech that some other country is hiding.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

The nazi were allegedly working on drone tech in the 40's.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Not aliens but secret advanced tech that some other country is hiding.

So Russia and China can come up with super duper UFO technology that the West can't keep up with while all the time fooling us by not being able to equip their 5th gen aircraft with a reliable engine? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join