It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Complementary Therapists on here? Let's tackle Long Covid/reactions to vaccines.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Just curious as to whether there are any qualified Complementary Therapists members here. If not, then this thread will be very short lived.

For myself I am a Clinical Aromatherapist and Reflexologist for 30 years and run my own school.
Before C19 became a 'pandemic' and right up to today, I have been treating people with C19, long covid and now people who are having reactions to vaccines.
I have maintained since last Feb/March that this virus settles in the nervous system primarily.

I'd be interested to 'swap notes' with what other therapists have found and how you have been treating your clients.

For example, very early on last year I was starting to find a specific point on people's right foot only, which is not mapped on any Reflex chart that had, what I call, a sleeping policeman (a rod type bump) when people had C19. I even had it myself which convinced me I had antibodies. Further blood test 12 months later has confirmed this.
I have now started finding this sleeping policeman in people who have had 'the jab'.

The other thing I am finding, particularly those who have long covid or had the jab, that the reflex point for the brain, brain stem and vagus nerve are gritty, bumpy, and like bubble wrap. Not good!

Any Complementary Therapists here?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Not one, but here at the university studies are being watched in two areas, the brain nervous.syst amd the heart.
What has been discovered is that the virus can lay dormant for some time and then can explode, people with diabetes are wrost cases.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Ha! Thank you!
The heart receives its signals from the Vagus nerve. Interesting that they are looking at the areas I am too and particularly what they have found.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Pics or it didn’t happen as the kids say.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

This is really interesting, Jane.
Can you describe this foot bump a bit more?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Pics or it didn’t happen as the kids say.

Pic's of what exactly?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hi,
OK, here's a photo of the location, where my pen is pointing to.

Sometimes you can visibly see it. It's about 1cm long and will sit in a line left to right of my pen. You might have to 'rock' your index finger forwards and backwards from your ankle towards your toes to feel it.
If you massage it, it will disappear, but comes back.
My conclusion is at the moment, from both personal and in clinic, is that it appears when your body is producing antibodies. Why it does this with this particular virus is the bit I can't explain. In 30 years I have never come across it with clients who have other 'bugs'.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hi,
OK, here's a photo of the location, where my pen is pointing to.

Sometimes you can visibly see it. It's about 1cm long and will sit in a line left to right of my pen. You might have to 'rock' your index finger forwards and backwards from your ankle towards your toes to feel it.
If you massage it, it will disappear, but comes back.
My conclusion is at the moment, from both personal and in clinic, is that it appears when your body is producing antibodies. Why it does this with this particular virus is the bit I can't explain. In 30 years I have never come across it with clients who have other 'bugs'.

Rainbows
Jane

Fascinating.
I can't find this on my foot...so I'll assume I've never had it.

BTW...tell that person to clip their toenails.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No, it doesn't mean you haven't had it. It does clear up over 2-3 months and I think this is when antibodies have finished 'doing their job' and B/T cells have been activated.
I am seeing it again in clients who have had the jab or are long covid, they is concerning me.
This is of concern because the same clients also have reaction points in the brain, brain stem, vagus nerve, stomach, lung and spleen.

Rainbows
Jane

PS those toe nails are mine! Bwahahaha!

edit on am49America/ChicagoFriday2021-04-16T09:21:11-05:0009America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

PS those toe nails are mine! Bwahahaha!

Now you've done it, Jane.
You're gonna have every 'Foot Fetish' freak on ATS after you.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
innnnnteresting... i think i do have that bump if i'm getting the location right, and it's two weeks after my second jab today. would've loved to check for it back when i had covid, especially as i had hearing loss with it which seems nerve related? kinda thinking i have some mild nerve damage on the same side of my face too.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Thank you for posting.
May I ask if you mean you have the facial stuff going on since your jab also what type of symptom are you experiencing there? Totally understand if you don't want to go into more detail on a public forum.

Yes, your hearing loss might be nerve related.

Rainbows
Jane

PS. I would very much appreciate if you could check the same area on your left foot and keep an eye on the right one so we can see if it does go away after a period of time. x

edit on am410America/ChicagoFriday2021-04-16T10:01:59-05:0010America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

hey jane! when i had covid i didn't have the cough or lung symptoms but i had total hearing loss in one ear and vertigo and tinnitus. after a couple steroid courses i got some hearing back in that ear and the vertigo went away, but there's some hearing that's just gone for good now, and i keep having issues pain issues on that side with really tight muscles ever since, so i'm wondering if there's mild nerve damage. i also had fatigue that came and went for about five months after.

i haven't noticed any difference in those symptoms since i got the jab.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Same here, I never had cough or lung issues either. Just other odd symptoms, one at a time for 24-48 hours.

The symptoms you have been left with are typical of long covid, sorry. Yes they can all be traced back to NS. I can't go into any more detail unless I got my hands on you.
One good thing is that your symptoms haven't got any worse with jab so far. I take it you have only had the one jab?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Anything, some form of example to back up your claims. Literally anything at all that I can look at and compare to say known conditions of brain ect...

edit on 16-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

no, i've had both. my second moderna was two weeks ago so i am as immunized as i'm going to get, starting today

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I can't give you case studies as they are private and confidential.
As to any other kind of proof, that is not why I started this thread. It was to see if there are any other therapists on here so we could compare notes, what we have found, therapies that we have found to help etc.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The other thing I am finding, particularly those who have long covid or had the jab, that the reflex point for the brain, brain stem and vagus nerve are gritty, bumpy, and like bubble wrap. Not good!

Where would one look for this "bubble wrap" area?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Considering me a therapist I’ll take the notes. Post them.
So you came to compare notes you can’t share?
F

edit on 16-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join