It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the beginning of Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
In the age of deception... Cgi... flat earthers... conspiracy

Could this be the first real step to the reality of life in the Galaxy "aside" from us?

Confirmed by the US Navy i believe... Theres a Ton of threads and videos all over the web...

My local news station even showed the video... said it might be a bug...

Im not even gonna post it... You all know what im talkin about

OF course we all know the truth

We're not ready...lol

Thanks dad!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Is this the beginning of Disclosure?

You've been around here long enough to know that it is always the beginning of disclosure.
It is constantly coming, and it will forever remain just right around the corner.

ever so slightly out of reach.....

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

LOL.. i got a year on you

And the US navy never said "uhhh... we don't know wtf that is" to the public before...

Things is gettin real my friend...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Eh, I think this whole thing is or will turn into a psy op. The government is in clntrll lf this, they will manipulate it as much as they can. Why? Some say it's the agenda of a fake alien invasion being rolled out but who really knows.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If they really do expose that we are not alone I fear what is next.
We’ve been kept from the truth so long that when they do start feeding us tidbits of info we need to wonder why now?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Maybe it is "the others" that are making the government disclose.
Like : "Either you disclose before xyz date or we will"

edit on 16-4-2021 by tjocksteffe because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

do you know how many times i've read that in the last 15 years or so? what if there is nothing to reveal?
i am slowly coming to the conclusion that we are not dealing with aliens here, but with secret tests, foreign drones or imagination, lies and misinterpretation.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

No.
It's the continuation of reasons for higher military budgets.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

No.
It's the continuation of reasons for higher military budgets.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The big reveal may hopefully be in the official UAP investigation report/testimony due to be made to the senate in june, if it doesn't happen then, it never will.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I assumed that most people believe that it's all real, it just doesn't affect them in any way.

Then again, I can't believe people haven't made more noise about all that has already been declassified back to 80 years ago. Judging by the apathy of the masses, it seems they aren't bothered or not 'ready' anyways.

We can't even get along with our own kind, much less any other sentient life. Perhaps it's a good thing after all!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Its all or nothing.... and there better be some dam good explanations why thousands of people were murdered and suppressed to keep this quiet.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What if it is all a psyop ?
What if they WANT you to believe ?

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Fox Mulder , X-Files , Patient X - 5X13
Patient X 5X13
edit on 4/16/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nope.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What if it is all a psyop ?
What if they WANT you to believe ?

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Fox Mulder , X-Files , Patient X - 5X13
Patient X 5X13

They CLEARLY want us to believe, don’t they?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You'd be amazed at the amount of information & evidence the various branches of the military have along with certain parts of our government.

I only know a little of this (very little) as it is sometimes used to compare against other info I come across in my line of work. I design AI systems that run in satellites. Actually, reside in satellites is more accurate as my systems only engage when sh#t goes fubar for some reason or other.

I'm not an employee of the gov't. I'm an independent contractor paid by DARPA, but I still needed significant clearances to even study my own work!

You can't make this sh#t up....

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think it's telling that it's always the Navy taking these videos. "They" are here...and living deep beneath the surface of the world's oceans.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
I think it's telling that it's always the Navy taking these videos. "They" are here...and living deep beneath the surface of the world's oceans.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I for one, welcome our new Tetrahedron UFO overlords....

It is a very cool video...better than the gimble vid in my opinion.

Tetrahedron UFO

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I really think people will become very very scared when they realize Grey Aliens are real. 👽

I have a feeling a Phoenix Lights, Stephenville or O'hare airport type event will happen this year.

There's going to be a lot of people who think Aliens coming to Earth will be like Columbus coming to America. Death to all the Natives.

However for us to get to the next level, and our chance of survival after our Sun dies out, we need to befriend Aliens. So hopefully they're cool.
edit on 16-4-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join