It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at Fed Ex hub in Indianapolis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: jerich0
Former Walmart employee drives into store after getting fired

This one is proves it so well I will only use one this time.

Happens every week, too. I remember the last time I .....

... turned on the TV after Uncle Joe was installed in the White House with a gun control agenda.

Finished off your sentence.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Since the term "going postal" is a no no today, can we start a new term?

"Going Amazon"

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I fell asleep last night in the middle of this story before they knew the death toll.
8 dead?
Crazy
It’s the weekly mass shooting in Joe Biden’s America.
edit on 16-4-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Statistics
According to KidsAndCars.org, at least 50 children are backed over in the U.S. every week – 48 are treated in hospital emergency rooms and 2 die. In 2015, NHTSA reported 284 fatalities and 12,000 injuries occurred to backovers.*
Thousands of children are seriously injured or killed every year because a driver backing up was not able to see them behind their vehicle. Many elderly people are also backed over by vehicles.

www.kidsandcars.org...

How is the above not a health crisis more important than mass shootings?

The thread is about a shooting. Not covid, or health care.

You're the one derailing a point, to drag it down to an obnoxious level.

Care to argue the facts, or are you just going to keep adding things completely foreign to an otherwise defined context?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You both know what I am saying. yes I know any thing can be a weapon. But which ones are the most efficient.

Most efficient? When someone looses it and decides to attack, possible use as a weapon is all that matters.

Do you want someone to try to stop an attacker trying to stab you to threaten the attacker with a spoon or a gun. You have only a second or two to answer before they use the knife on you.

Now the argument has been changed to being attacked.

I give up, Serious debate is impossible you some people.

Where, let me ask, have I said people, law abiding, are not allowed to have guns. Where?

No where. it's not people with a permit, training, a license who own guns that is the problem. It is the NUMBER of guns just floating around. Stop trying to equate it to falling off bridges or being in a car crash. Accidents. These events are orchestrated, intentional murderous acts against people. Using the best 'tool' available. The one that will kill as many people as possible in a short time frame.

I get it, you don't like that. I'm not saying take your god damned guns. I'm saying HOW DO WE RESOLVE THIS.

You're argument is to attack people asking, and just let it continue. This is where I am frustrated.

Until you take a good hard look around you, criminals with intent, will use your sport, your hunting tool, your defense, as a killing weapon. The very reason it was designed.

What is the answer. Blatant indignant screaming and baseless attacks on people who ask, is not the answer.

Ultimately, it's up to you. I don't give a toss. I'll just make my home a fortress and keep me and mine safe. You are the ones who have to answer. not me.

(post by jerich0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The post I replied to.

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: RazorV66

the motive is still unclear, but what can be stated: there are no problems with guns in america, right? in which western country are there actually such frequent mass shootings? and why?

Then you replied to a post you did not have to reply to

a reply to: oloufo

In 2019, Germany had 3337 automobile deaths. The USA averages about 35,000 to 40,000 automobile deaths a year.

Should we heavily regulated car ownership?

Or, is there vast differences between other countries and the USA?

Never heard of a mass death car crash at work, or in a school, where the perp intended on killing people with a car.

Usually a car fatality is what we would call an accident.

Then you will not answer; “ So. The thousands killed by irresponsible cars owners don’t count. I though the argument is, “society should not have access to items that result in thousands of deaths”. Is that false? ”

But now you want to be on topic? So intellectually dishonest.

edit on 16-4-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 16-4-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Really? So Europe did not have a rash of mass casualty events using trucks perpetrated by terrorists ... ever? Please. They happen and have happened.

Every week for months on end?

# me, I give up.. beating my face against a brick wall is less painful than arguing with a gun fanatic unwilling to see things clearly without the "BUT MY RIGHTS!" pillowing their brains....

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Former Walmart employee drives into store after getting fired

This one is proves it so well I will only use one this time.

Happens every week, too. I remember the last time I .....

... turned on the TV after Uncle Joe was installed in the White House with a gun control agenda.

Finished off your sentence.

Oh the irony... Never once supported biden, but hey, the fact I supported trump just goes out the window as soon as you hear someone argue against your lost cause gun massacres every week.

Hey keep going, maybe one day, there won't be enough innocent people left to care.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Statistics
According to KidsAndCars.org, at least 50 children are backed over in the U.S. every week – 48 are treated in hospital emergency rooms and 2 die. In 2015, NHTSA reported 284 fatalities and 12,000 injuries occurred to backovers.*
Thousands of children are seriously injured or killed every year because a driver backing up was not able to see them behind their vehicle. Many elderly people are also backed over by vehicles.

www.kidsandcars.org...

How is the above not a health crisis more important than mass shootings?

Because it would be an inconvenience to something that’s not a constitutional right? Because it’s not political?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't think you looked. These are from 2019 and before. There are very many from 2020 and 2021.

Any of these could have been at a school when the students are arriving or leaving.

A car is a very deadly weapon when the person operating it decides to use it as such.

The tool doesn't matter, it is the person holding the handle that makes all the difference.

that's distraction.
why don't you ask yourself why in a civilized country like the usa someone runs amok almost every week and why it is possible that mentally ill people with delusions and hate can possess weapons with which you can murder 8 people in a short time? something like that has to be regulated.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Really? So Europe did not have a rash of mass casualty events using trucks perpetrated by terrorists ... ever? Please. They happen and have happened.

Every week for months on end?

# me, I give up.. beating my face against a brick wall is less painful than arguing with a gun fanatic unwilling to see things clearly without the "BUT MY RIGHTS!" pillowing their brains....

Guns are used to for self defense over 2 million times a year.
Guns also are used from 16 to 100 times more often to protect lives.

Enjoy your brick wall.

americangunfacts.com...

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Fire arms are quick, easy and effective and somehow the weapon of choice for warped minds. This guy was someone who finally snapped and wanted to take out certain people and anyone who would stand in his way. It was highly personal and probably related to his treatment at work. I haven't heard of many shooters using sniper rifles to take out key people at the work place, but when you snap you aren't going to be thinking that clearly about revenge.

If his issue was with the company, a road trip with a bic lighter and some gas cans would have been more likely. I'm surprised arson, like out west a while back, hasn't been more popular with the "snap, crackle and pop" crowd.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

A blurb I read about it featured a quote from an employee who was there. He specified it was a “sub machine” gun, and importantly, he was very specific, and said he heard “up to ten shots.”

Interesting they introduced a ban on certain magazines again just yesterday. Isn’t it? What’s the over-under on whether his quote will suddenly start saying he heard 11 shots?

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I have a Smith & Wesson shield in 9mm.
The "clip" is 8 rounds.

I can drop and insert a clip in a blink.

All of these proposed "common sense" regulations are any thing but common sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: KansasGirl

I have a Smith & Wesson shield in 9mm.
The "clip" is 8 rounds.

I can drop and insert a clip in a blink.

All of these proposed "common sense" regulations are any thing but common sense.

It’s all completely asinine.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I fell asleep last night in the middle of this story before they knew the death toll.
8 dead?
Crazy

STRESS is increasing in America. You can see it in the population.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66
8 dead?
Crazy

STRESS is increasing in America. You can see it in the population.

I wonder why?
/sarc

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

How do you resolve it? Allow open and concealed carry without permit in all states. It is called a deterrent.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Eye👁️witness reporting extra detailed description of "automatic machine guns" !!

So these witnesses were scared full into a s#t hemorrhage and still saw every gun detail !! OH WOW how p-e-r-f-e-c-t🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join